Star Wars: Insurrection [DIRAN FAY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Star Wars: Insurrection [DIRAN FAY]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:25 pm

A few embarrassed yelps and coughs came from some of the others, while a few let out amused chuckles as you suddenly stepped in. As for your father... "There's my sexy minx of a daughter! Hehe, come here and sit on Papa's lap and give your old men a kiss... mmhm... maybe he'll kiss you right back too, heheh *hic*"

You notice that he is openly eyeing your body, as are several of the other men present in the room. It sends a shiver down your back as it almost seems like your not wearing a single thing, even though you remain fully clothed.
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:17 pm

My eyes widened as he said this, despite me being right in front of him. How out of it could he be to be so upfront about this? I froze up briefly as I realized just how many times he'd seen me naked before and it was simply 'embarrassing'. He probably knew what my body looked like as well as I did, and it seemed the others were all doing a pretty good job of imagining it. Shaking my head, my brow creased as I stormed towards him. "Good grief, what have you been drinking? You're drunk out of your mind!" I said angrily, grabbing him by the arm and tugging. "Come on, lets get out of here before you piss yourself."
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:11 pm

"Actually, he's only on his third bottle. You should see him when he's on seven." One of his friends said as they gave you space to come grab him, some of them snickering as you tried to lecture him even as they continued to leer at you.

(Roll-3)

However, there's a slight problem when you go to tug on him. He chuckles and tugs back... and pulls you into his lap, your back to him as you feel a sizable bulge rubbing against your ass.

"Come on honey, don't be like that... Papa only wants a kiss or five..." He chuckles at that as he begins planting kisses along your neck, his hands reaching around to grope your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Yelling in surprise, I was yanked onto his lap with a quick pull, feeling very taken back and panicked, not having any idea how to act in this situation. It would be easier to fight back and hit whoever was doing this normally... but this was my father, and that made it all the more alarming as my brain failed to understand how to handle things right now. My eyes widened uneasily as I felt his bulge rub against my ass... only to start squirming, accidentally grinding my ass against his crotch, in an attempt to wriggle free as be began kissing me. I shut my eyes in a futile attempt to make it all go away, only to gasp as I felt his hands grab my breasts and start groping them.

Gritting my teeth, I tried once more to wriggle free. "What are you doing? Dad, this is disgusting! Let me go!" I yelled furiously, giving glances to the others around us, hoping at least one of them would have the sense to try and get my drunken father to stop.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:09 pm

None of the men around you seem inclined to do anything at the moment, most seeming to find this amusing. They're probably all a little buzzed, or maybe as drunk as your father is right now.

Your father grinds his hips back against you as you unintentionally do the same, and his hands begin working to pull your shirt up so he can more properly get at your breasts. "Come on darling, Papa wants to see how much like your mother you are... your about the same size as her, but who knows, maybe your tits will be even sexier then hers."
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:03 pm

I gritted my teeth and tried to hold back pants and moans, occasionally grunting in displeasure to hide the odd pleasured moan that escaped my lips, even as my body betrayed me, my nipples growing hard and stiff due to his firm and forceful touches, poking through the fabric of my bra and shirt against his palms. I blushed a deep crimson as he spoke, wiggling once more to try and get free as I ignored the feeling of his cock grinding against my ass. "No! Stop it! Let go of me! Think about what you're doing, I'm your daughter!" I yelled out, grabbing onto my shirt and pushing it down against his pull, trying to keep my chest covered in front of all these drunken perverts.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:46 am

Roll-2

Sadly, he overpowers you, popping your shirt up above your breasts and hooting as he begins rubbing his hard on against you more, his fingers teasing the hardened nipples through your bra as he says "Heh, you say that, but just look at how your body is responding darling!" He presses more kisses along your neck as he uses one hand to begin fondling a breast, while the other snakes its way downwards towards your waistline. "I think your body wants this... and I think I'm going to make it happy, as any good Papa should!"

The other men laugh and begin to cheer him on, their eyes looking at your bra covered breasts with obvious desire.
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:46 pm

I struggle helplessly against his arms as he overpowers me, lifting my shirt up in front of all these drunken perverts. My eyes widen in shock at what he was saying and I blush shamefully at his remarks and how he began to kiss my neck and treat my body. I fail in holding back unwilling gasps and moans as he fondles my breasts and grinds his cock against my ass. "Stop this!" I yell, frantically trying once more to pull free, struggling against his much stronger arms. "I don't want this! Not like this! Not here! Not in front of anyone! And not with you!" I shout, closing my legs in hopes of making anything he was planning more difficult. I did my best to ignore the feeling of his hand grasping and playing with my breast and the way his crotch rubbed up against me, yet I felt so helpless and started feeling like I was beginning to melt with how it was making my body feel, as much as I didn't want it to.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:25 am

Roll- 9-1-1=7, Will Roll- 8+1=9

Your struggles continue to only earn you laughs and chuckles as your fathers hand finally slips beneath your clothes, his fingers rubbing against your clit and tracing the outline of your puss as short waves of pleasure run through you. He turns your head enough that he is able to plant his lips upon your own, and a hungry, passionate, yet obviously drunken kiss is forced upon you as it really dawns on you that this is going to happen. Even if you don't want it mentally... your body is indeed responding to his advances, and you have to wonder how he's this good if he hasn't had any women to pleasure since mother left... perhaps he was recalling all those nights he and mother went at it.

"MMhm... you taste just like your mother right here..." Your father says as he breaks the kiss, giving your cheek a slow lick as the others in the room chuckle, several having pulled their cocks out and slowly jerking them off before you. "I can't wait to find out if you taste as good, or better down here."
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:18 pm

Giving out a shocked gasp as his hand made its way into my panties, I wriggled uneasily against his grip, feeling more and more defeated as my resistance proved helpless. My face flushed and body trembled when he rubbed my clit and started to trace his finger around my previously untouched pussy, making my father the first man to have done so. Feeling his fingers on me like that struck me with a sense of vulnerability and sensitivity I had not felt before and before I could yell out a retort my mouth was filled with his tongue. My eyes shot a wide and fearful stare back at him as I felt his drunken lips envelope my own and his wet tongue slip over mine, muffling my discouraging moans. I began whimpering as this continued, feeling how easily he was forcing himself upon me. The more the kiss continued the more my resistance crumbled.

When he pulled away, I glanced to the ground in shame, blaming myself for this situation. My struggle was weaker than ever, having been proven to have done little to discourage him. I looked away from his friends as they started jerking off to me and couldn't even bring myself to respond to my father's comments about my body or the way he licked my cheek, merely whimpering in his arms.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:25 am

Amazingly, your father starts to slow his efforts down, and you feel his attention become a bit more... affectionate as you hear him whispering "reminds me so much of yer mother... how I miss her... mmhm... come on my sexy little girl... help me feel young again... help me forget about your mother..." He glances off to the side, a slight drunken chuckle echoing out as he further whispered "Just ignore them and focus on me sweety... I'll make you feel good..."

You have the feeling he's going to take advantage of you one way or the other... but maybe, just maybe, you can get him to at least not do it in front of all his friends.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games