Star Wars: Insurrection [DIRAN FAY]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Star Wars: Insurrection [DIRAN FAY]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:33 am

The place is lit up and lively dance music fills the air as you glance about for any sign of your father. Men and women fill the tables and watch as dancers of both genders, a few of whom are not wearing a thing at this point, dance and show off their stuff.

If you recall, getting into the gambling ring requires talking to one of the bartenders and mentioning a code phrase... you know you've overheard your dad say it before, but it's not coming to you right now... of course, there could possibly be another way into it if you were willing to... do something for the bartender...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

If you don't wish to offer to service or otherwise do something for the bartender, do a roll for Intelligence to see if you recall the password
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:00 pm

Didn't roll well, 4+4 = 8. I figure its safe to assume that's a fail.

No matter how hard I wracked my brain, I couldn't recall the password. It wasn't ever something I thought I would need to recall so I didn't put it into my long term memory. Sighing in irritation, I stormed over to the bartender, hoping to avoid doing anything crude. "Hey!" I called out "Hey, here, could you mind giving me the pass to in there" I said, pointing "Or at the very least go in and see if you can find someone for me, I need to speak with them." I said, my face making it very clear how pissed off I was at the possibility he had come back here.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:16 pm

It is indeed a fail

Roll-Natural 1+3=4

The man behind the bar, a big muscled man with a beer belly, grunted and leaned over the counter, looming over you and making you feel somewhat small as he said "If ya don't got's the password, you ain't gettin in there little miss." He does however take a moment to look you over, and he leers openly at you as he says "Course... iffin you really need to get back there... I'm sure we can arrange something."
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:03 pm

I looked up at him, feeling a little nervous with how he loomed over me. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea after all. Still I crossed my arms over my chest and nodded, doing my best to ignore the way he leered at me. "OK, sure. I could probably pay you something, how much do you want?" I asked, hoping to get this over with quickly and get in to find my dad.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:19 pm

"Oh... credits won't be what you'd be paying in my dear...." He says as he leans over a bit more, moving to stroke a finger down your chin as he looks at your breasts, your arms pushing them up slightly as he smirks. "You'd be performing a... service, shall we say, instead."
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:18 pm

I gulped a little, taking a step back as I noticed where he wast looking. "Ah... I'm not... I... I don't really do... stuff like that..." I muttered nervously, suddenly feeling vary aware of his eyes on me and the reputation of the place I was in. "Are you sure there's nothing else I can do a little less... you know...?"
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:30 am

He shakes his head in the negative, his grin widening as he reaches over and gropes one of your breasts, no one in the place seeming to be concerned by such as he said "Nope... nothing else. If ya wantin in back there... then you're gonna suck me off beneath this here counter."
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:45 am

Gasping in surprise as he openly grabbed on of my breasts, I quickly looked around to see if anyone would do anything, alarmed to find no one showing any concern. "Hey Sto-ah-p that!" I complained, moaning involuntarily a little as he groped my breast more firmly before I slapped his hand away, blushing furiously. "I doubt I'd be any good sucking you off anyway, I've never done it before." I said, gritting my teeth and clenching my fist. I felt like storming out and just waiting at home, but I realized, that with the Imps around and everything, having my father getting caught up in an illegal gambling ring would not be good at all, so I figured I should get him out as quickly as possible. Looking at the ground I muttered "Fine, but only once. And no touching me anywhere like that again, OK?"
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:48 pm

The man only chuckled at your resistance to his groping, but he nodded his head as he said "Fine by me missy... you suck me off and then I'll let ya on in. Now come on around and crawl under the bar." You could already hear him undoing his pants, leaving you to prepare yourself for what you were about to do...
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:10 pm

I took a deep breath, suddenly feeling very daunted at what I was about to do. I glared at the man for a few moments bitterly as I heard him already undoing his pants, gulping a little as I got ready. I quickly moved around to the other side of the bar, hoping not to be spotted by anyone, even though it wasn't likely people would notice in a place like this. Quickly getting on my knees, I hid myself under the bar in front of him and looked up, feeling both timid and spiteful.

My eyes focused in on his crotch, feeling very frightened by the sight before me. How the fuck was I going to do this. Wincing, I reached out and began stroking his shaft loosely a few times, feeling disgusted with myself. Closing my eyes, I moved my lips down to his cock, pushing my mouth against his tip. Gagging even as just the tip passed my lips, I pulled back up pretty quickly again, trying to think about anything other than what I was doing, a shameful blush burning on my face.

To my surprise, I found myself imagining that I was sucking of Calzuk, and oddly it got easier to take the cock in. The blush on my face started to grow, but now as for arousal as well as shame. I imagined myself taking Calzuk's cock deeper and deeper into my mouth, my tongue sliding along his cum slit and wrapping around his head as my hands gently rested on his thighs. I would push down further, bobbing my head towards his base, although not quite reaching it, not being experienced enough. I would look up at him through lidded eyes and pull my mouth off his cock just to start kissing and licking down his rod, before kissing his testicles, nuzzling his cock as I did so and smearing my face with pre and saliva before looking back up at him and asking "Am I doing a good job, boss?" only to then freeze up for a moment afterwards, realizing I had just done all of this in reality as well as in my head.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:17 pm

You hear a very pleasure filled chuckle from the man as he says "Oh yes you are missy... hehe... for someone who hasn't done this before, your doing very, very good." He reaches down under you, patting you on the head which sends more shame and arousal through you, a part of your brain still lingering on the image of this being Calzuk instead of a burly bartender. "Do even better and I'll actually give you some credits or free drinks, whatever ya want."

Despite the fact that this was a disgusting man, he surprisingly kept his cock clean at least. The pre had a salty taste to it that was clinging to your tongue, and the shaft before you was twitching happily from the work you had done on it.
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:12 pm

I looked back down, away from his face and down to his cock, feeling too ashamed to look back up at him. I moved my mouth back to his shaft, shutting my eyes tightly as I returned to my daydream about Calzuk, a part of me surprised by how much easier that made this. My mouth kissed his cock before taking it in and squeezing it lovingly. My tongue lapped at his pre and licked around his glands as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft, gradually getting it closer and closer to his lap, occasionally gagging from his cock prodding against the back of my throat, but doing my best to keep up the blowjob regardless.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:55 am

You could feel the cock twitching more and more, 'Calzuk' offering soft words of encouragement as he grunted, his hand massaging your scalp as you soon finally managed to take his cock all the way in, though of course doing so nearly choked you up. There was no doubt that soon the man would be cumming, and thanks in part to the daydream, a part of you wanted him to go ahead and do so.
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:12 pm

I worked his cock all the way in my mouth with great effort, although in the end I managed to get it in. At this point, I circled my tongue around the base of his cock whenever my head was all the way down on his stiff member, and as my head bobbed up I dragged my tongue along his shaft and licked around his head, teasing the areas that seemed most sensitive. While this was my first blowjob, it wasn't like it was my first time seeing a cock and I at least had a rough idea of where they were typically most sensitive, even if I'd never done anything like this before. From his grunting and the twitching of his manhood in my mouth, I could tell that he was close to blowing his load. Unsure what to do, I kept his cock in my mouth but looked up at him curiously to see if he would give any instructions.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:59 am

He simply pressed your lips to the base of his cock as the man finally came, sending out several thick streams of his seed down your gullet. It tasted salty and bitter, but it sent a strange rush through you as you took your first taste of cum.

He didn't let you off until his cock had stopped releasing, which is good on your part as it means he has nothing to shot out onto you when he finally pulls out. "Alrighty girly, you can go on back there. And here, have some credits for such a fine job." He pushes the credits into your palm whether you want them or not, and then presses something, unlocking a door that leads to the gamblers room.
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:17 pm

My eyes widened as he pulled my head all the way down his cock and my meek attempt at pulling my head back up resulted in nothing with his hand still holding me in place. With him shooting his cum right into my mouth, I had no choice but to start swallowing, in order to avoid choking. I tried to move my tongue out of the way to avoid tasting his spunk, however this was unsuccessful, his salty, bitter tasting hitting me rather strangely.

Coughing, I returned my thoughts to the situation at hand as I was finally released from his cock. Wiping my lips, I looked up at him, still spitefully although much of the strength behind my glare was gone, the blowjob having taken much of my energy for the moment. As he gave me the credits I looked at them in disgust, realizing I had just been used as a cheap whore. Still, no point doing this for nothing. I nodded to him and got back to my feet before walking over and into the gamblers room to try and look for my dad before he got too drunk or started getting into trouble.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Heading on off the to the door that had just been unlocked, you find yourself in a small hallway. A light and a thin layer of smoke rises from around the corner, as do laughs and mumbles of drunken card players. On the sides of the hallway are two doors each, at least one of which you can hear some muffled, sexual sounding moans coming from.

Heading towards what is obviously the gambling den, you begin to hear some voices, a conversation is taking place. One of them belongs to your father, but before you can round the corner you are stopped dead in your tracks when you hear him admit to a friend who was commenting on how you've grown into an attractive young woman...

"Your telling me! She's even sexier then her mother! If she wasn't my daughter, I'd fuck her silly every night!"
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:09 pm

My already great discomfort at what I just had to go through was only strengthened by the sounds that surrounded me as I made my way down the hallway. Feeling a little skittish and uneasy, I moved slowly down the hallway, drawing my arms close to me and crossing them over my chest, blushing a little. I continued to walk, listening out for my father, hoping to catch him at a good time so I could pull him out quickly, presumably with a great deal of scolding him for good measure. Hey, its not everyday you get to tell off your own father.

When I finally heard him, I walked a little quicker, only to freeze up when I heard what he was actually saying. W-wait... what? I pushed my back against the wall, staying away from the corner and out of sight, not sure what to think. He... he must be drunk out of his mind, he can't mean that. There's no way he would rationally have a conversation with someone about how much they wanted to fuck me... A small squeak escaped my lips, hopefully covered by the other sounds that surrounded me as I looked at the ground. I- I couldn't go and speak with him after that. I figured my best bet was to pretend it just didn't happen, and wait until their conversation moved on to something different before I would go and pull him out. So I decided to just wait out of sight and listen until they changed topic to something I could more safely intrude on.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Unfortunately, they didn't change the topic at all. In fact, it became more in depth, the guys ribbing him a bit before he actually got down to explaining it. "Her mother was an absolute beast in the sack... and boy she was a looker... you all remember her don't you *hic*?" You hear numerous sounds of agreement, and you find yourself thinking about one of the few pictures he had of your mother still around. You did have to admit... she was pretty darn sexy, and you had inherited some of her looks...

"Course, being the beast she was, she couldn't be satisified with just me... eventually up and left us... though being the crazy lass she was, she did tell me if I ever got the balls once Mya was grown up, maybe I could relive some of our good ol days by showing her a good time."
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:25 pm

Things only got worse the more I listened. I cringed as he continued to speak, shivering as I felt a little disturbed by the things my own father was saying about me, as well as what they all seemed to be saying about my mother. Hearing this was really disorientating, and it didn't sound like this conversation was going to end any time soon. It was just him getting drunk right... being funny with his mates and all. This place probably had an effect on people to, to make them say stuff like this, surrounding them with so much debauchery. I shivered again, not wanting to spend anymore time in this place. I figured I would just walk in and catch his attention before he said anything else, and pretend that I never heard any of this conversation. Letting him get away with saying this might be easier than facing it right now, especially seeing as I was in a hurry to get out.

Coughing and recollecting my self, I turned the corner and waved over to him, calling out right away. "Hey, there you are!" I shouted, sounding a little annoyed but also as if I just stumbled across him. "What have I told you about coming here? I thought you said you'd stop."
Diran Fay

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games