Daughter of Two Worlds [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Daughter of Two Worlds [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:54 pm

The three girls moaned and continued their efforts, sucking and licking at your rods as Fluttershy's breasts wrapped around your dual fucksticks again and again. It was a wonderful sensation, and you could feel yourself drawing closer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:58 pm

I Groaned My cocks exploding with cum, Covering Pinkie and Fluttershy With My Cum completely and Filled Rarity to the Point that some came out her nose and mouth, Groaning I Let Go With a Pleased Grin, Lazily Licking my Lips as I Pet them and started to eat.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:20 am

The three girls all gasped in surprise, Pinkie bouncing in place as she murmured "Hot hot hot hot!" at the cum now covering her. Twilight reached down and felt it, hissing slightly as she said "Oh my, that is hot... you three should hurry and get that off of you... it's nearly scalding hot!"

This of course made it so that you got to watch the three of them lick the cum off of each other, moaning and hissing in mixed pleasure and pain as they cleaned themselves up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:22 am

I Giggled as I Ate "Why is dragon cum so hot? I Mean, The Balls don't Feel hot?" I asked as I ate and watched.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:00 am

"Well, of course you wouldn't find it to be hot right now... your in a dragon form. You have to remember that a Dragon can jump into LAVA and treat it like a bathtub." Twilight says as she also starts to eat, watching her three friends with a chuckle and a rueful shake of her head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:11 am

I Blinked "No I Meant As A Pony I Sucked spike off before when I Was Trying out a technique I Read in a book and his balls and Cock Were both normal tempature even though his cum was hot."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:20 am

"Oh... well, that's probably got something to do with dragon's outer bodies generally being cooler then the fire burning within them. I mean, if Spike's entire body was that warm all the time, he'd probably set just about anything around him on fire." Twilight shrugged though as she said "Of course, we also don't know much about Dragons, sooo..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:24 am

I Huffed and ate annoyed "Do Ponies know anything about anyone?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:27 am

"We know a fair amount of Griffons and Donkey's... some things about Diamond Dogs... Zebra's..." Twilight begins listing off, humming to herself and tapping her chin in thought as she tries to think of some others...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:39 am

I Twitched and Slammed my head onto the table after moving my plate away, Sighing I Asked "Did you know that Luna wants to Rape me while you rape her?" I asked instead.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:31 pm

This made everyone stop what they were doing, at least two of the ponies present having utensils with food on their way to their mouth halting in place as they stared your direction, shocked at this sudden revelation.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:53 pm

I Looked up and Snorted "Don't Give me those looks, all the princesses are Perverts Cadence is the biggest though, She's into being cheated on and Mind control oddly enough, Luna Likes BDSM, And Celestia Confuses me but I Think She Likes Impreg and huge cocks."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:03 pm

None of them are disputing your claim, it just seems that they had never really thought of the Princesses doing stuff like that, or wanting to. At least on the part of Celestia and Luna... you could sense that Twilight at least already knew about Cadence's kinks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:08 pm

I Shrugged "What? They get horny too you know? Why Wouldn't they?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:20 pm

"Well, it's just that... well..." Applejack began, before giving the others a bit of a blank look and shrugging as she said "Ah guess it's just hard to picture them doing that sort of stuff... they're always so regal and proper acting that... thinking of them being kinky is just... weird."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:41 pm

I Snorted "I've Talked to Celestia While She was Masturbating with Dog Cock shaped Dildos, And Luna's Told me that as soon as she asks for permission from My Mom that she's Going to make me her little Breeding slut, Cadence I Haven't Really Talked to Much but she seemed to Fuck anyone who so much as admired her Flank, And She had thoughts of MY Uncle Angrily Fucking a Maid or something in her Mind While doing it."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Once again, they all give you surprised looks, making it clear that none of them really ever imagined such lewd, dirty thoughts to be passing through the minds of the Princesses, or that they would express such things openly.

Pinkie Pie then giggles and snorts as she says "Sounds like those three could use a sexy party thrown by none other then me, Pinkie Pie! Or in this case, heheheheheh, Kinky Pie!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:03 pm

I Huffed and Rolled my eyes with a smile "Well At least you're taking this good, I Mean Some of them are Thousands of years old after all, They have to be horny as hell."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:10 am

"And that's why we should throw them a big super duper sexy Fetish party!" Pinkie Pie said, popping up as confetti exploded out around her and the squeal of a party horn filled the air. The other girls simply rolled their eyes and smiled in amusement at Pinkie's antics, though Twilight did speak up and say "That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea Pinkie. And Shine here could help make sure we set everything up just right for them."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:50 am

I Coughed "Well Cadence and Luna Are Easy Celestia's a Bit Weird, her Love of Cake mixes up the signals that she sends out."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games