A Pony's Pet(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Pony's Pet(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:03 pm

She Hummed Softly showing some joy at the attention to her Feet and legs.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:13 pm

This put a smile on my face, and I took my time massaging and caressing your calves, ankle, and feet, dragging my tongue along your skin and even wiggling it in a few places, trying to see if you were at all ticklish, or if doing that was going too far.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Your Mama Wasn't Ticklish at her Feet but was Very tense and enjoyed the massage and tongue bath.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Once I had finished at your knees, I frowned slightly, humming and doing a single cough to get her attention, once again playing charades to ask if I should continue my massage further up her body... or if she was fine with what I had done.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Looking at her you realized that she had Fallen asleep no doubt after spending days at your side.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Seeing this, I smiled, getting up and gathering a blanket and pillow, moving to set her up on her couch as I covered her up. With a smile on my face, I lean in and give Mama a kiss, murmuring "Sweet Dreams Mama." Then I grab a pillow for myself and settle in next to her feet, sighing happily as I let my eyes drift close...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:59 pm

As you Drifted off a Bunny Woke you with a kick to the face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:15 pm

Yelping at the kick, I frowned and gazed down at the bunny, softly saying "Hey mister bunny... that was very rude... why did you do that?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:18 pm

The Bunny Gave You a Glare, Kicked you again and started trying to Push you off the couch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Believeing I was breaking some sort of rule, I let out a whimper at the harsh kick and reluctantly get down on the floor, curling up with the pillow underneath my head as I look up at Mistress, then begin to close my eyes...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:22 pm

The bunny seemed happy enough as her Cuddled With Fluttershy, Letting you fade off to your dreams.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:53 pm

My dreams are a hazy mix of things, from the experiences I had gone through thus far, to things I couldn't even remember and that made me groan and twitch in my sleep. Eventually though, as the sound of a rooster crying out filled the air, I rolled onto my flanks, yawning and looking around to see where Fluttershy was.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:59 pm

Looking around you saw that there was food sitting near you but Fluttershy wasn't in sight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Smiling, I moved to pick up the plate with my hands, digging into the food happily as I could only assume it was left behind by Fluttershy, though her absence made me stand up and move to peer about in an effort to find her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:28 pm

You Could not Find her anywhere in the house but the animals were starting to wake up and move around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:54 am

Humming to myself at her absence, I instead wandered about the house, smiling and greeting the other animals, even seeing if there was anything I could help some of them with in an effort to help out my Mistress.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games