A Pony's Pet(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Pony's Pet(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:59 pm

She Hummed and let up the Pressure to gently Pet your hair as her foot rather expertly Pleasured your cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:26 am

I let out a happy whinny as she ran her hand through my mane, the feeling being sweet and gentle and making my heart go all aflutter even as my cock begin to twitch more and more from her work. Soon enough in fact, it felt like I was getting ready to explode... but I held it back, just barely, as I let out a needy whimper and looked up to my Mistress, feeling that I needed to ask before I could cum, but being unable to do so verbally.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:31 am

She Didn't answer at First still Pleasuring but whispered "Hold it in." As She Pleasured you more and more, She Then Pressed your cock against your Stomach and said "You can cum now love."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:46 am

I nodded like a good boy and held it in, finding it a bit hard but managing as I kept telling myself I wasn't going to disappoint my Mama. When she told me I could, I let out a whinny of pleasure as rope after rope of sticky hot cum shot out, some landing on her foot and leg, but most landed on me, the hot feeling of it making me shudder slightly as I panted and looked up at her adoringly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:49 am

She Smiled and Stratched your ears "Good Boy~" She Cooed Softly as she Began to Clean you and herself in the shower Spray.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:04 am

Smiling at the scratching, I giggled and let out a bark, another giggle coming out before I simply relaxed and enjoyed the feel of her soft hands against me, a loving smile on my face as I looked up at my savior...my Mistress with complete and total happiness.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:07 am

Once you were Both Clean and dried she lead you down stairs making you stay on all fours as she gave you some food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:23 am

It felt odd remaining on all fours and acting like this, but it seemed to make Fluttershy happy so I stuck to it, munching down on the food she gave me and moaning at how well cooked and prepared it tasted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:48 pm

Fluttershy smiled and Pet you head Cooing over how sorry she was that you got hurt and lost but now she'd take care of you, She Then went over to her couch to sit and listen to a radio while reading a book.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:34 am

I shuddered in pleasure at the petting, finding it to be quite enjoyable, though a part of me wondered if I should be enjoying it this much. I quickly shook that thought off though, instead following after her and lying down on the floor next to the couch, smiling up at her and listening in as I peered curiously at the strange box that had sound and music coming out of it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:20 am

She Hummed and Idly Stratched you, Seeming to take joy in simply Just being in the Presence of her Pets, you See Birds, mice, raccoon and other things all hanging around talking to each other.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:53 am

The scratching made me let out a pleased whinny, followed by a soft purr as I leaned my head against her head. I didn't speak any of the language of the creatures around me, so I simply listened. Though, after a moment, I let out a whimper, working to draw her attention as I tried to ask, through pantomime, if I could join her on the couch, a desire to hug and cuddle up with my Mistress suddenly filling me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:23 am

She Seemed to realize what you wanted and after thinking about it nodded and patted the couch by her Feet.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:41 am

Smiling, I clambered on up, gingerly moving to hug her from behind and cuddle my head into her neck, letting out a happy sigh as I simply breathed in Mama's lovely scent... though a part of me did want to tell her how nice she was, and what a good Mama she was by letting me sit up here with her... but she had told me not to talk unless told, and for the time being at least, I followed that rule.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:51 am

She Gave you a Stern Look and Pushed you Down to her Feet "I Did not Give you Permission to Crawl on top of me, I Patted by my Feet not my neck." She said sternly but not unkindly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:55 pm

I let out a whimper at this, looking hurt that I wasn't being allowed to cuddle up closer to her... after a moment I sent her a sad look, hoping that perhaps she would change her mind as I sat by her feet, my legs dangling over the edge of the couch.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:15 pm

She Gave you a stern Look and said "No Begging, Mama is trying to Read she spent a Few Days worrying over you and needs to Relax now." She Said wagging her Finger at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Reluctantly, I let out one final whimper before repositioning myself to cuddle near her feet, eventually sniffing at them and finding that they didn't smell bad, at least not as I expected them to. Glancing up at her, I felt a sudden urge to be a bit daring... and so decided to give her foot a soft, experimental lick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:42 pm

She Didn't React all that much still reading her Book, She seemed almost like she was getting into a trance.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Seeming to be encouraged by the lack of any response, I began to lick the sole of her foot more, my hands reaching around and massaging at her ankles and feet as I lavished her soles with my tongue. Soon enough, I felt even more bold and decided to lap at a toe before wrapping my lips around it and sucking softly upon it.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games