Trap or Slut? (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trap or Slut? (Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:55 pm

She seemed Briefly Surprised at how kind and tender you were but kissed you back "Do A Good Enough Job with This and You Might Get a Really Good Reward~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Seeing that smile sent a strange shiver of pleasure through me, and I nodded in understanding as I began to try and search out her G-spot with each thrust. In the meantime, I moved my attack again, my mouth moving down to a teat where my tongue circled and lapped away at a nipple as I sent my other hand back down... this time to lovingly roll her gonads about as the hand working her cock over almost tortuously took its time going round the tip, and then stroking along the cumslit several times before tracing the shape of the veins that throbbed with each touch I made.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:11 pm

She Moaned in pleasure and pet you with a grin, "Good Girl~ I'm so proud~" She Murmured with a look of true Pleasure on her face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:35 pm

The petting made those strange feelings come through with me, and I shudder and continue my work, picking up the pace as I begin to suckle from her nipples in an effort to further turn her on. After a moment, I begin rotating my hands about, pleasing her breasts, cock, balls, even kneading at her ass every so often as I meekly look up at her and say "M-Mistress I-I'm getting close... b-but if you aren't, I-I'll do my best to hold it in!"
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games