Magical Girl Harem [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Magical Girl Harem [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:03 pm

This time, she smacked the riding crop into your balls, smirking as she used that oppurtunity to dive in, clasping your hands behind you and cuffing them as she ground the handle of the riding crop into your ass, making it widen slightly as it was pushed ever so slightly inside. "Oohohoho... now I am going to fuck that tight ass of yours... and then I'm going to make you hold your orgasm in so I can get my nice facial... and I'll finish with setting you up outside for the night so any of the strangers on the street can fuck your ass like the bitch you are." Her other hand groped at your balls, feeling all the more pleasant thanks to how sensitive they felt after the smack.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:05 pm

I Groaned in Pleasure and Smirking I Forced Myself to cum, of course I was still hard as hell but It was just a Sort of insult mixed in With a Dare as I Grinned at her "You Were saying~?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:11 pm

The riding crop is pushed into your ass as he leans forward and nips at your ear, bite marks being left as she says "Well then... that's the last time you cum tonight... at least until I'm sure you've learned your lesson." Leaving the Riding crop in your ass for the moment, she snatches the sleeve up and ties it tightly around your cock... all the while teasing at it and making sure it will be perfectly hard. She then yanks out the riding crop, walking over to her closet to retrieve the aforementioned strapon... which is a large, angry, red horse strapon.

"Your going to be screaming like a bitch before too long..." She said, grinning as she said "And I'm not using any lube."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:17 pm

I Smirked at her and said "You Don't have the balls to do anything little Miss nurse~" I Teased, "You Should suck my balls like a good slut and stop all this Fighting~" I said both getting off and knowing she was getting off on this.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:30 pm

Strutting on over, she smack your asscheeks, and your balls once again as she pressed the strap-on's tent against your back door. Without any preamble, she pressed you into the bed, her hands reaching underneath you to pinch at your breasts as she starts pushing the thick, monster cock inside of you. The pinch to your nipples was followed by the feeling of the pins being clamped upon them, each earning a rough tug as she says "Hey, your the one who wanted to do naughty things with me... and I can see that your getting turned on by this... perhaps you'd enjoy getting fucked by random strangers too."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:36 pm

I Bit my Lip to hide my Pained Scream, Enjoying this darker side to my aunt and knowing she needed this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Grinning as she heard your scream, she purred into your ear "That's right bitch... scream... let me hear you howl in pain and pleasure as I make you my bitch... hehe... your not cumming til I say you can... do good though and that shouldn't be toooo long."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:59 pm

I gasped and Groaned "S~Shit that's big W~Why the hell did you even buy that~?" I Managed to PAnt out before screaming as she bushed deeper into me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 pm

"Why? Well, because one of my past lovers reeaaallllyyy had this fetish for being fucked by a horse... but we couldn't ever find someone who'd let us. So I got this instead." She replied simply as she pushed it deeper into you, making your whole body shudder as she pushed it in as far as your body could take before stopping, letting it sit there for a moment as she uses the riding crop on your ass again, smacking you several times as she orders "Tell me how it feels to be pegged like this bitch! Tell me or I might just see if I can get another few inches in..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:07 pm

I Gasped and groaned at the Whipping before Panting and catching my breath "P~Painful, Full, H~Happy I Could help you some." I said Shortly trying to control my breathing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Smiling, she caressed your ass gently, her fingers ever so slightly dancing over the sensitive red spots on your ass as she said "Good bitch... now time for things to get going." With a laugh, she started pulling out and thrusting into you, fucking you hard and slow as the horse dong carved its way through your ass, the flared head and the thick rod both pressing into your prostate, making your cock quiver and bounce against you as it strained against its bindings. Only pre was able to escape, staining the bed underneath you as she fucked you like a mare.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:04 pm

I Screamed and Squealed and rocked my hips like a whore, enjoying the fucking of my ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:33 pm

You soon felt orgasm beginning to build upon you, but with your cock like this, cumming was going to be next to impossible... and you had a feeling she wouldn't react well to you managing to cum through this anyways. She pulled on the clips that are still pinching at your nipples, grinning from ear to ear as she purrs "Heh, your doing very good for your first time doing this... or have you been fooling around in ways I haven't heard about?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:39 pm

I Blushed "N~No~ I Just Lost my Virginity today to a rich girl who I Saved from a rapist!" I Squealed not really lying.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:07 pm

That... seemed to be enough to make her stop mid thrust, the domineering, dark, sadistic side fading for a moment as a blank look appears on her face...

And then the loving, doting, maternal side that you had come to love, and somtimes be very embarrassed by, came over her as she pulled you into a hug, fretting over you as a stream of concerned questions came pouring from her lips.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:08 pm

I Blinked, Dizzy from the sudden change "U~Um, What? I~I couldn't really keep up with what you said."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:23 pm

"Are you alright? Your not hurt are you? That Rapist didn't get his filthy hands on you did he? Was the girl a cutie? Did you make sure to wear protection? You don't look roughed up... did the guy even have a chance?" and a few others as she holds you tight against her, which has the side effect of pushing the horse dong back into you to the point you can take it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:47 am

I Blinked and Shook my head "I~I'm Fine S~She the Rapist Didn't touch me, T~The Girl was Cute, N~No Protection A~An no I Chased the girl off, A~also Y~You kinda bottomed out inside me."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:39 am

She blinked at this, quickly pulling out a bit as she blushed at the mistake... though now she seemed to have been pulled somewhat out of her mood rhythm. She seemed to want to continue, but her maternal feelings and concern for you were keeping her from continuing, at least as roughly as she had been. Though maybe, if you were so inclined... you could get them to work together...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:44 am

I Blushed "C~Can you keep going, I~I Really want you to be rough with me, I~I Feel safer With you dominating, controlling and using me like you bitch."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games