Resident Evil: Genesis [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Evil: Genesis [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:59 pm

They keep their weapons at the ready, though Green does activate her recording devices, likely blushing beneath her mask as the woman rubs herself against you, moaning needily as her pheromones wash over you, making your cock become increasingly hard, though her grinding is certainly helping with that.

"C~Cock... n~need cock~<3" The woman moans out, dropping to her knees and working desperately to free your rod from your uniform.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:06 pm

I Blinked and Looked Down at her "Please Run Full Scans While this is going on." I Order Gently As I Helped her Free my Cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 am

The instant your rod was out, the woman's lips practically jumped your rod, forming a perfect cock sucking ring around it as she proceeded to hungrily bob up and down your length, humming appreciatively as her tongue wrapped around and about your dick in an obvious effort to milk it of its cum... the ferocity almost making it seem like this woman NEEDED your cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:32 am

I Frowned in thought using my Years Of Self Control to hold back and Keep calm "Can you Look inside of her Body and See what Is happening, Why she seems to Need to force me to cum?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:49 am

The other three circle around her, one of them pulling out a device that has only recently come into the service of Umbrella. Aclair takes a skin sample, running it through the machine even as the girl basically uses your cock to fuck her own face, pleasure radiating more and more from your sensitive fuckstick as she says "This is weird... she's infected with some strain of T-Virus... but this isn't like anything I've ever seen before..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:53 am

I Hummed "Surprisingly Skilled for an Infected, One of the Nicer Feeling Ones I've had, still a Bit Rough though."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:12 am

"S-So what should we do then Sis?" Aclair asks as she looks over the information, rattling off specifics of how this virus seems to be far more concerned with reproduction then previous versions.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:26 am

I Hummed in thought before Cumming, Right after I Stepped back hid my cock and cut off the woman's head "Recommended Action, Leave gasmasks on at all times."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:38 pm

The three stay there for a time looking at what you did, before following you off towards the village. At the moment you don't see any other threats, but Aclair does hand the device over to you, letting you look over the findings to see if you notice anything that she didn't.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:34 pm

I Hummed and Using my intimate Knowledge of All Plague, Serums and Such I went over the Data seeing if I could tell anything.

((Knowledge Roll=19))
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:03 am

The virus was indeed some sort of perversion of the T-Virus. Reproductive effects of the virus itself were modified, but the way it acted in humans was now also different. Your study of the information suggested that a male human would become nothing more than a rape happy zombie, one that would fuck any woman it came into contact with, though it would likely attack males on sight. Women would become cock hungry sluts who fed off of sexual fluids, of both men and women, and would become walking breeding chambers for future mutations and creations.

Reaching the village, you see that despite it being quiet, it looks like a fair amount of trouble has passed through the place. There's splotches of blood here and there, but of more notice is several places that are stained with large quantities of cum...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:13 am

I Hummed softly "From What I can tell so idiot Decided to try and make a sex drug out of the T-virus." I explained with a frown, As I Looked around waiting for orders.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games