Frozen Past [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Frozen Past [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:55 am

A final scream of rage came from the beast as you slammed them into the creature, and it remains as is, unmoving and now lifeless. You wait a moment, the combat drone standing next to you as it gives a series of whirrs and clicks, asking if you wish for it to dispose of the body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:58 am

I Sigh and nod "Yes, Make Sure to remove the head and Limb before then Burning all of it to ash." I Ordered Watching the Drone Leave, Yurning back around I Saw a shadow move and was instantly on guard, Since I Saw more than one moving "Come Out!"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:25 am

You hear some cursing and muttering from someone or another as the drone carries out your orders, the clinking and clunking, followed by the sound of a buzzsaw, helping to make it hard for you to hear what was being said. Soon enough though, several figures began to come out from behind some of the pillars...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:32 am

I Looked at the First Woman To approach me while the others held back, Looking her up and Down I asked "Who are you to approach the last Princess of the winter elves?" I Asked not coldly but Rather Stately.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:24 am

The armored and tattooed woman looks you over, before dropping to one knee and, then to your surprise, speaking in the tongue of your people, rather than the common that you had just used. "I am Azmeralda, and I am the High Arcate, leader of the Cult of Winter. I and my followers have spent centuries awaiting the return of the Princess, as foretold by my ancester, the Archmage Mialdra. We have been lingering in this place, knowing that here would be where you would come should you finally return to reclaim what has been lost."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:28 am

I Blinked in shocked before Replying in my native tongue as Well "Have, Well Stand And Approach tell me What you have personally that you can Offer me, Also Since my People have most vanished it seems That I Will need to, breed for lack of a Better term, Do you Have anyone Worthy in your Group?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:42 am

She stands and approaches, and you can sense that the armor and sword she wields is blessed with powerful magics... though some of has a darker essence to it, suggesting this cult has made use of either blood or demonic magics as she says "We have many warriors who have been raised for the sole purpose of safeguard our order, and for your future descendents. We have a great deal of knowledge of magic, in all its forms, and most importantly, we know some things about the strange Ice Beasts that now roam these mountains in place of your kin."

At the question of those worthy for breeding, she lets out a harsh bark, and four men, and one woman, step forward, They all wear black armor with red tints here and there, save one of the men who is in the robes of a high mage. "These are members whom I know personally as being very, very potent."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:58 am

I Frowned Softly "How Can a Woman Breed me, I know no Spell that makes this possible, has One been invented while I was Sealed away?" I asked not Caring about the Dark magic, I was a Necromancer after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:10 am

The woman parts part of her armor, revealing a currently flaccid six inch cock. The Cult Leader smiles as she says "There has been a rise in the birth of woman bearing the parts of men as well as womans... and also of boys being born with more femnine frames and bosoms. Suffice to say however, the 'girl' you are looking at is merely one such boy."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:14 am

I Hummed in interest "Did You know that this Plaza is Where they held court and it is Impossible to Lie in this Area and all oaths are binding? If Each and Every one of you swears an oath to me I Will accept you."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:28 pm

Several more figures come out after this, apparently being the whole of her cult that was present here in the ruins of the great dwarven city. "I am indeed aware of the ancient magics that once ruled this plaza, and indeed the palace itself. Much of it has dissapated though, but there is still traces." You can tell from both your own magic and senses that she is speaking the truth- The magic in this plaza is nowhere near where it once was. However, there is enough of it left that, as they each bend to one knee, bowing before you... you know they speak the truth as each of them swears their life to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:31 pm

I Smiled at Them and Thinking Quickly I Walked forward to the Leader Bending Down to Kiss her Forehead Gently Leaving Behind a Lipstick like mark that formed into an unmelting Circlet of Ice "Then Rise and Follow Me." I Told them turning and Entering my Palace "Serf! Do We Have Centurions Guarding those tunnels yet?!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:15 am

Azmeralda shudders at this, though she looks positively gleeful, almost like a child given a sweet bread. She and the others quickly follow you, while the servant drone tilts her head and says "Only two more of the Soldier drones have been activated, the Worker is having some trouble with the pods holding the remaining soldier drones. The problem should be resolved by the end of the day. Most of the drones throughout the palace that have survived are either worker or servant drones... only two soldier drones remain, and they are of older varieties that I suggest we either scrap, or turn into workers."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:23 am

I Ordered Him To Lead us to the Tunnels Which I Froze, My Defenses Would Lash out and Freeze any Ratling Dead, and Any Ratling that got Close enough to the Ice Statue Would Freeze and So on and So Forth, Hopefully Freezing huge Groups at a Time maybe even entire Warrens if they made a Train of Bodies, before then Ordering to be Taken to the Largest Intact Room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:56 am

With your defensive spell cast, the servant drone leads you through the palace and into the grand hall, which of all the rooms is the one with the least damage, albeit it does still have some work that needs done. Your new followers seem to know there way about the place, suggesting they have been in here previously.

"What is thy bidding your Majesty?" Azmeralda asks after a moment, dipping her head to you as she says "Me and my followers are at your disposal."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:01 am

I Pointed at Azmeralda and The Dick Girl "You Two Will Accompany me to my Bed, The Rest of You, Find out what you can Do to help around here, But this is Where You will Sleep for now, As Anyone Wishing to get to my Room from any Access Point has to come through here." I Then Ordered the Serf to LEad me up to my Room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:43 am

Nodding, Azmeralda and the Dick Girl, who introduces herself as Mellia, follow after you as the Servant Drone leads you to what would have been your royal chambers, had you gotten married to the dwarven Prince. The chambers themselves are also still relatively intact, but not terribly so. A great many layers of dust and cobwebs do occupy the room however, the servant drone saying "My apologies that the chamber is not yet ready for you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:47 am

I Snorted and Used My magic to Repair all of the Damage Done to this Room, Sagging a Little After Doing So, I Climbed into bed and gently had the Crystals that made up my Crown Float onto the dresser as I Remove my Gown "Hmm~ I hate time magic it leaves me highly tired." I Murmured.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:01 am

Mellia held herself back, while Azmeralda knelt near the bed, bowing her head as she said "If you have need my Majesty, you may draw energy from me to sustain you for a while longer. All of my heart and soul is at your disposal."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:06 am

I Smiled Lightly at her, Glad to have a Servant "I can Recharge From Sex, The Harder and more Brutal The Sex is, the more likely that I Will get Pregnant and the more Magic Energy I Gain back." I Softly explain.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games