I-8, Life of a Sub (That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: I-8, Life of a Sub (That Man)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:54 am

They Both Grabbed your head and thrust Into Your mouth but not your throat like you Were Expecting and like you vaguely remembering So-class had, Instead they Rubbed their Cocks against each other's and Fucked your Cheeks, Making you drool All Over their Cocks and Yourself, at Some unspoken Signal you Were Moved and You Suddenly Felt Chi-Class fucking your Breasts and Tsu-class Hotdogging your Ass Cheeks using your Drool to help Get Themselves Off, It wasn't Long Until they came, But both Pulled away and came into Cups that So-class gave them, So-Class Smiled at you and Set the Cups on your Desk, Giving her Friends a Kiss on the Cheek each before they left and then turned to you, "No Lunch or Other drink till you eat all that, Finish before lunch you get treat, promise." She Said pointing at the Cum Cups before Kissing you on the Lips again and Leaving with a happy enough smile, seemingly pleased with you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:01 pm

I8 could only pant as they all left, her mouth being incredibly sore as she looked at the two cups of semen on the desk, the smell making her stomach feel strange. However, hoping that she would be allowed into her normal clothing if she did this, I8 took a deep breath and gulped them down, pretending that they were like the beers she had when visiting Germany that one time.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:16 pm

You managed to gulp almost all of it down, but found youself unwilling with the last little bit, you enjoyed the taste to much, You Rolled it around in your mouth and chewed on it enjoying the Flavor, You Pussy heating up Needily and Your stomach enjoying the salty treat, until you Realized Atago was standing In Front of you Blushing with a Bulge in her Pants "Um, are, Are you chewing cum?" She asked shyly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:41 am

"It is a health supplement drink that just so happens to look like semen," I8 replied without missing a beat, making sure to swallow the last bit before she had done so, her face making it very clear that she didn't really want to talk about the issue more then that. "Now, may I please ask what you are here for?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:44 am

Atago nodded "The Models Coming in from Italy Are Early, I'm Suppose to be Sent as a Breeder to Italy in return for the battleships, I was coming to Leave my transfer orders, then I was going to let Italia and Roma Come in and talk to you."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:03 am

"Oh, I didn't realize you we're leaving," I8 replied, being a little hurt she had not done anything yet as a too away party for Atago, still keeping her calm when she asked, "so, are you willing to wait until the normal deployment date? We did not finish all the necessary things we had to do first."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:32 am

Atago Shrugged Helplessly "They said they need me as soon as Possible Since they don't have any Dick girls over There and I'm One of the Most Fertile here, The Higher Brass Wants me to leave tomorrow at the latest, I was going to tell you but they weren't suppose to be here for another Two Weeks." she admitted.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:42 pm

"I see," I8 nodded, taking the paperwork and putting it on the admiral's desk, sighing as she explained, "with something like this, we need the admiral to sign off on it first. He still hasn't come in yet, but I'm sure I can get him to do some actual work today."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Atago Blinked "You didn't get the Message? The admiral is taking the day off to be with his Wives, he wanted you to do Everything."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:22 pm

"But I'm not able to-" I8 began, clearly having to stop herself from strangling the admiral as she sighed into her chair, rubbing her forehead the whole time. "Great, now I can't actually finish any of the work today, unless I want to risk being dismantled for forging his signature."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Atago Blinked and Shuffled Around "I'm Sorry, Would my Penis help?" She asked Clearly not knowing what to do in this situation.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:49 pm

"I don't know," I8 sighed, stopping after a couple of moments as she thought about it, standing up with, "you know what, just get it over with. I didn't organize a party for you, so you can treat me like your parting present then. Probably should see what So..."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Atago Looked confused and Blinking she Looked at your outfit in understanding "Ah, I Don't want to Ruin your marriage." She said Blushing Darkly but Clearly uncomfortably hard.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:27 pm

"We aren't married!" I8 replied blushing, not being entirely sure of the answer as she stood up. "Look, send in the new girls and I'll try to process them. You can go to So class and ask about...you know, but I'll at least try to set them up so they don't sleep in the hallways."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Atago Blinked "But You're Wearing her Outfit, Thet Means She Proposed and you accepted." She Told you in confusion.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:25 pm

"Wait, she made me put this on!" I8 replied in an attempt to defend herself, her hands covering her body a little bit as she replied, "just please send the two new girls in here."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Atago Blinked and nodded before Leaving, Once She Did Not Two but three Girls Came In, Two Battleships and one Destroyer, one Battleship With a Long Swirling Pony tail Stepped forward with a Smile "Ciao il mio nome è Italia e questa è la mia sorella Roma, e il nostro amico Libeccio." She said with a Joyful Smile before Remembering to Talk in Japanese "Oh I meant, I'm Italia, this is my Sister Roma, and friend Libeccio."
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games