An Orphan Trap[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

An Orphan Trap[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:16 pm

eaenidu Wrote:NAME: Alex Hrojyr
RACE:Human
APPEARANCE:http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/2262/330496-untitled_1_large.png
BIO: Alex Grew Up happily enough in his home, until his mom died that is, It Started Slowly his body became more Feminine, his Waist, Arms and Legs Slimmed Down, He'd Groan Breasts and his Ass became Heart shaped, he Found out that his dad had been Giving him Drugs, and was planning on making him a true Woman, Scared Alex Ran, Hid on a Ship and got off at a independent World, Living on the Streets for a few years was fine but the past Week was hard, and he needed his fix so he did something he never did before, Walking up to an Alien Woman he said "Hey Lady you Look Lonely if you're Wanting some Fun I'll do it with you for Cheap." Alex had no idea that this woman would be much more caring than any other person he met.

TURN ONS: Girls, Futa, Girly Boys, drugs, caring/loving Anything not below
TURN OFFS:Orgasm Denial, Painful Rape, Jock-like boys, Puke, scat, Deadly vore, PC death.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://yoursherlock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/milf-anime.jpg

The woman, who was almost amazonian in height, standing at around six feet eight inches, peered down at you curiously, looking you over at first as if she was studying a new piece of furniture. It was a gaze you were familiar with... but what you weren't expecting was when it melted into a more motherly smile. "Hmm... how about you come with me and I take you out for a meal... I can hear your stomach rumbling from up here." She leans down and gives your forehead a peck, winking at you as she adds on "My treat. I'll even take you wherever you want to go."
Last edited by Kuragari on Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: An Orphan Trap[EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:25 pm

I Blushed at the Motherly look, My Mind Flashing back to my own mother, Feeling Awkward now I Rubbed the back of my head "Um, Like, Okay, I'm hungry, I Haven't eaten in a few days, Can We Go to a Buffet?" I Asked Trying my Best not to beg as my Stomach roared in need and I Shivered in the cold air.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:56 am

Hearing the rumble become a roar, and seeing you shiver, the woman pulled you into her arms, lifting you up a bit and pushing your face into her bust as she says "Don't you worry cutie, we'll go to the best buffet in town, and you can eat all you need." She puts you back on the ground, keeping an arm around you as she leads you over to her hover car, which is substantially warmer compared to the cold autumn breeze blowing through the city streets.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:58 am

I Blushed, Feeling Oddly happy, Well, Hopefully she wasn't a nut, I Thought to myself As I Warmed up in the Car, My Threadbare Clothes Letting the heat get to me just as Quickly as the Wind and cold.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:37 am

Smiling next to you, she reached a hand over to comfortingly rub at your thigh. The movement had a hint of sensuality to it, but mostly it seemed to be to make sure you were feeling better as she drove down the city streets. Eventually though, she pulled up in front of what you'd heard was a five star buffet in this part of town.

Before you can open the door, she reaches in the back of her car and retrieves a woman's long coat, handing it over to you as she says "Here dearie, this'll keep you from being so cold. Now come on, let's go get your tummy filled up with good, warm food."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:44 am

I Nodded Dumbly, Wrapping the Coat Around me and Getting out, Feeling Weird to be going into this Place, I found myself cuddling into her Side as she was very warm, and big, But When I was Finally allowed to get Food I'd Try everything that what for my Body type, Making sure I Wouldn't get sick.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:52 am

The tall, warm and kind lady watched with a bit of amusement as you gathered your plates, getting herself two and digging into them, though not as quickly as you were, your own stomach telling you that even if you didn't eat everything in the place, you needed something heading into your stomach now.

"So dearie... how long have you been on the streets." She asks during a pause in your meal, when you take a moment to slow down and drink some warm hot coco.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:59 am

I Gulped Down the Drink and Cough lightly "Six years or so, Ever since I was Twelve." I Said Asking For a Fizzy Drink now, as I Went Back To Eating, Taking Another Drink I Blushed "T~Though Y~You Were The First time I~I ever need to try that to get by." I Admitted embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:07 am

She hums at this... her foot rubbing lightly against your leg underneath the table as she said "Well, be glad you tried it with me... because your never going to have to do that again. Such a cute young femboy like you out on the streets? I can't let that continue. Your going to be coming home with me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:12 am

I Coughed and Stared at her in shock "H~How the hell Did You know I was a Guy?" I Asked in a whisper "A~And What Do you Mean Going home with you?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:23 am

She chuckles, sliding her foot up to your crotch and briefly rubbing her foot there as she said "Amazonians can smell the difference... even though your not aroused, you smell more like a guy." She then brought her foot back to where it was as she said "And I would think it would be obvious. Your going to come home with me and I'm going to take care of you... a young'un like you stays on the street for much longer, and things won't end well for you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:32 am

I Blushed "F~Fine, But Don't Expect no Smarts From me, My Father Took me out of School when I was ten." I Mumbled "Plus I Don't know why you'd want a Street Kid, Ice-Soul Taking junkie like me in your home anyway."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:41 am

"Smarts can only get you so far." She says, smirking as she adds on "Besides, I'm smart enough for the two of us... and as for that, well, perhaps its because I was once like you... and if it weren't for a kind old man taking me in, I wouldn't be here to help you out too.~<3" She reaches over and playfully bobs your nose, smiling as she says "Now eat up... once we're done here, I think we're going to get you some warmer clothes to wear before I take you on home."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:43 am

I Gulped And Finished Eating my Fourth Plate before nodding abd Following her out again "Can, Can We Get Girl Clothes? I~I Guess I Just Feel more at home in them now."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:52 am

She smiles down at you as she pulls you close to her again, her presence comforting you in a way you haven't felt before as she rubs at your shoulder. "Of course we can dearie... though I'd like to get to know your name first. Mine is Elizabeth... you can just call me Liz or Lizzie, or Mama, whichever you prefer."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:54 am

I Blushed "I Go By Alex now, since it's both Guy and Girl." I Said cuddling into her side, Enjoying the warmth that She Gave off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:01 am

"Alex it is then." She says, opening the passenger side door for you as she gets in and drives off for the shopping mall. She lets you have free reign of the radio and the TV monitor built into the dash board along the way, though by the time you get to the mall a bit of snow has started to fall. She lets you out, but before you can go in she gives you another bear hug before making sure your all buttoned up. "Stay close to me Alex... now, what sort of girls clothes do you want?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:03 am

I Blushed And Shrugged "I~I don't know, Whatever you Choose is Fine as long as it isn't Falling off."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:13 am

Nodding her head, she lead you into one of the clothing stores, picking out several outfits for you. One of them was a rather risque black ensemble with shorts and fishnet stockings and gloves and a sleeveless top. "In case you decide to go to a club or party." She explains, as the remainder seem to be more normal, casual outfits. She let's you pick out the colors of everything else, finishing the bundle of clothes in her arms with two sets of winter coats, boots, and gloves.

"Alright, you can pick something all on your own if you want, or we can check out and I can take you to your new home." She said, smiling as she left the decision up to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:19 am

I Blushed and looked down Gulping I Said "Underwear? I~I Don't have any, And Lately my Breasts have been getting a little bigger." I admitted Embarrassed.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games