Maintaining the Balance [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Maintaining the Balance [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:40 am

While she still seem nervous about what damage is left, you can tell she's relieved to see what you have managed. "I didn't think I would see it back in this state again. I'll be able to hold on now, but first I'll need to relax and recover my own power. You're sure you'll be back again though? "
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:00 am

"I promise... that I will do everything within my power to return each and every day until you are fully healed." I said, smiling as I gave her a soft, tender kiss to her forehead, gripping her hand tightly before turning and making my way back towards the goblin encampment.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:05 am

Your words encourage her, and she blushes heavily when you kiss her forehead before she fades back into the tree. On the way back to the goblin camp the wolf meets you part way before you finish an uneventful trip. At the camp you see that the men have returned. They've caught a deer and have some herbs that are probably for seasoning. You also notice they have the tent you set up put in place while parts of various other tents lie in a pile.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:29 am

Smiling at the wolf, I pat it on its head as I greet the goblins upon my return, thanking them for moving my tent over here. I stop before the fire, mixing more of the fertility poultice as I ask them if they know of any place round and about here they could get fertilizer without going to town. I told them of the Dryad I had found, and how I wished to help bring it back to full strength.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:14 pm

The poultice begins boiling and stewing as you mix it. The goblins listen to your explanation about the dryad. They tell you that when their numbers were larger and they needed to grow food they would gather animal dung from the area and use that.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Nodding to them, I decide that tomorrow morning I would focus on gathering some, adding some of the herbal components I had gathered from nearby to it in order to encourage further growth and healing.

When the poultice is done, I drink a drought of it and pass bowls to the two women, figuring that we were mostly likely all pregnant, and thus there was no need for the men to have a fill of it as well.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:23 pm

The two girls take their fill of the fluid; hoping all the while for a quick healthy pregnancy. The men begin to approach as they see you passing it around, but seem surprised that you only made enough for the three of you. "What's this? Is there none for us tonight?" You can see that barest hint of chub with all four of the men. Seems they expected an encore of last night.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:33 pm

"Hehe, no need for you guys to have any... we're all most definitively pregnant. We're only drinking it some more to help speed up the process." I reply simply, though once I finish I smile at them as I say "Of course, that doesn't mean we can't take care of such eager cocks as yours."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:45 pm

The men all seem a little crestfallen, but upon hearing they could still get some action they immediately perk up. The hobgoblin approaches you and pulls you into a deep and forceful kiss. You can feel his shaft behind his loincloth grinding against your thigh. The others spread out to begin working over the other two women.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Moaning into the kiss, I bring a hand down to rub up and down his cock, brushing aside the loincloth and teasing his cumslit with a single finger as I say "I do hope you'll make sure all of us are well-taken care of when we begin showing..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:35 pm

He groans out in pleasure as you play with his member. "Of course we'll take care of you. It just wouldn't do to risk the future of our people now would it?" He slipped a hand down your spine as it found its way to your ass. A finger beginning to gently prod at your back door.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:37 am

Shuddering as his finger prodded at my ass, I gave him a cheeky grin as I poked him in the chest. "Come now, don't be such a tease... if your going to poke something there, why don't you do it with a member like this?" I rub my hand up and down his member before giving his balls a gentle squeeze as I stick my tongue playfully at him.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:11 pm

He grins at you as you invite him to take your ass. "Of course, I wouldn't dream of leaving you unpleased." Leading you down to your back he lifts your legs over his shoulder and pokes his cock at your asshole teasingly. "Is that better?" He asks with a cocky grin.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Whimpering slightly as he teased me again, only in a more lewd and perverted manner, I nod my head as I say "Y-Yeah its better... but we'd both be much happier if it was buried deep inside instead of poking lightly into it."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:50 pm

"You got that right, but I do like to watch you squirm a little. Enough of that though." He takes hold of your waist and lifts your ass to a better angle before pressing himself into you. You find the hobgoblin is no gentler with your ass than he was with your cunt and he soon has the entire shaft embedded in you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:24 am

I was rather glad when he shoved himself inside me finally, that delightful feeling of having a naughty hole stuffed making me shudder with glee as I started to pull myself forward, wondering if he would let me fuck myself upon his thick spear or if he would take the lead.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:51 pm

As you lie there on your back trying to rock yourself against the hobgoblin inside you, he grabs hold of you and makes you stay still as he continues to use you like a toy. Taking you with rough quick thrusts he is not yet using his full size on you yet.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games