Maintaining the Balance [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Maintaining the Balance [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Your wolf friend groaned as you pressed back into him. His cock depositing a slightly larger spurt within your depths in appreciation. The goblin smirks at your comment. "Well I guess not if that was your duty. Maybe I should consider being a druid; if I were I could be swimming in puss right now. Not that you aren't a lovely girl to play with." He places his hand on the back of your head and presses you down to take more of his dick.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:45 pm

"Hehe... well, you could do some of the fucking, but you'd more be capturing women and making them bare the children of the various creatures." I said, moaning as I took in more of her dick, even reaching easily all the way to the base as I began to seesaw myself back and forth between the two males.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:04 pm

He is quite surprised as you seem to take his comment as a serious possibility. "By women you wouldn't mean other human girls would you? I mean I'm sure we'd love to help out with that, but no one's really in a position to antagonize them right now." As you begin seesawing between the two the begin to grind against you as well matching themselves to the pace you've set. The goblin's dick twitches, and your sure he's close. Your wolf companion's constant ejaculation is starting to leaving you feeling a little overly full, but it appears the spurts of cum are getting smaller. His knot on the other hand shows no signs of going down.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:56 am

Despite the fun I've had and am having, I'm glad the wolf seems to be coming to a close with his own release, even as I work to bring this goblin to another one, my eyes gazing up at him as I watch him squirm and groan appreciatively from my efforts. I hum happily, hoping the vibrations will help push him over the edge and fill my mouth with his yummy spunk.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:15 pm

The goblin groans out as you redouble your efforts on him. Unable to hold back any longer he presses himself into your mouth fully. He let's loose his release spraying a few globs of goblin spunk down your throat before pulling out and showering your face in the rest. It is then that you hear the hobgoblin clear his throat. "Now that you've had your fun, get yourself cleaned up. We got three females who either are or will be knocked up, and we can't let our food supplies get low."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:53 am

Nodding my head, I turn and check to see if the wolf has finished his run, smiling at him as I say "Come on now friend, I have to help the Goblins gather more supplies... though that reminds me, should I move my tent here, or shall we all move back to where the goblin village was?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:00 am

The wolf's knot has not completely deflated, but it has grown soft enough to be pulled out of you with a pop. On the way out it stretches out your anus a bit more with its girth. The hobgoblin considers your question for a moment. "We were thinking of continuing to stay here. The ruins of our old home will make a decent decoy if they come back looking for us. Eventually we'll probably move back, but only after we've secured our numbers a bit better."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:19 am

"Alright then... we should relocate my tent over here at some point then... we'll need a tent for the children at any rate, even if they won't take long to grow thanks to the fertility poultices." I say as I stand and stretch, feeling much better after such a wonderful fuck.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:43 pm

You see your wolf companion lick himself clean before curling up for a rest. The other goblins are soon out and about. It seems one will be left behind to guard the camp and the girls while the other three, including the hobgoblin, will be out hunting and foraging; they also let you know they will stop by the old area to pack up your tent while they're out. It seems they are leaving you to your own devices today. You could relax and chat with the other women, help guard, hunt yourself, or anything else you could think of.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:20 am

With everyone seeming to be doing something, I decide to start foraging around the immediate area of their camp for any other herbs that might be of use, either for medical poultices, or for poisons and other debilitating concoctions.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:28 am

Over the course of several hours you're able to find a variety of general use herbs. You gather what you can before you stumble across a rather odd sight.

A little ways from the camp you're able to locate a tree which appears quite damaged. You can see signs of something cutting into it, and scorch marks where someone attempted to begin a fire. The fact that it is still standing would be unusual on its own, but your senses pick up on something else going on with this tree; you just don't know what yet.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:02 am

I had been about to return to the camp and check on things when I spotted the wounded tree, a sense of... oddness drawing me in closer as I examined the wounds and damage that had been inflicted upon it. It was odd that someone seemed to have been attempting to set the whole tree on fire, and after a moment more, I placed my hand on the bark and tried to feel through my magic if there was anything special about this particular tree.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:09 am

You sense it for only a moment before a voice shouts out to you. "Leave here please!" You find yourself harshly shoved away from the tree, and that is when your eyes confirm what you felt. The hand that pushed you away is coming out of the tree, and a few moments later the dryad becomes fully visible to you. Like the tree she doesn't seem to be in very good condition. She stares at you with a look of fear as she waits to see what you'll do.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:55 pm

A Dryad! Well, this was a bit of a surprise, though I raised my hands up in a soothing manner as I saw how it reacted. This was likely more work by those damned heroes... "I am not here to hurt you my dear... I am a Druid, and I am here to help you and all the others those villains have harmed... the balance must be restored."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:10 pm

The dryad seems to calm down slightly at your soothing tone, but she still remains wary of your presence. "You can't help me. My tree has been damaged far too much; it takes all that I have just to stop it from dying right now, but I won't be able to keep this up long enough for it to heal."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:03 am

Humming to myself, I carefully step closer as I say "Surely friend, there is something I can do... if nothing else... I could always do something to ensure that your passing isn't one full of pain..." A sad smile formed on my face as I said this, leaning in and giving her a soft kiss to the lips as I added "Are you sure there is nothing I can do to help save you though?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:35 pm

She seems to get a little bit nervous again when you step forward, but your soothing words seem to keep her from freaking out again. When you kiss her, she leans into it a bit; a blush forming on her face. "I don't know. As I said my tree is dying, and I will die with it. If the worst of it could be healed, then I could work to heal the rest instead of just exhausting myself trying to stave off its death."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:51 am

Hearing this, I move to examine the worst of the damage, gathering my own magic together as I work to try and heal what I can. I do not wish for a dryad to perish, especially one as beautiful as this one.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:09 am

The burns are certainly the worst damage the tree suffered. With your magic you begin to clean up the worst of the damage, but your magic begins to wane. You would need to rest and recover to continue, but your sure after a few days of this you could have her back in good condition. If you had some manure to mix with some of your herbs you could fertilize the soil around the tree to help it heal faster, but that would likely require going back to town.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:33 am

I'm not willing to go back to town right this moment, but that doesn't mean I can't search for any other ingredients to help make some fertilizer to increase her healing. I give her a hug and a kiss as my magic fades, and I tell her "I will be back tomorrow to do more my dear... so just hold on... I promise to do everything I can to save you.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games