Whore of Hyrule [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Whore of Hyrule [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:51 am

"Temptings... but have had my turn, must wait hour before can go again." She replies, moving off and out of the tavern. Of course, another Lizard Dick girl, and a normal lizardman, are soon approaching, both of them sporting foot long rods that are eagerly leaking out pre.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:52 am

I Smiled at Them, Hiding how scared and aroused I Was "Hello, How may I service you?" I asked the Dick Girl, Softer Body means softer in bed right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:11 am

"Spread'em." She hissed, a wide smile forming on her lips as she smacked your leg with her cock, while the male came around and tilted your head back, poking your lips with his member as he said "Blow me slut."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:14 am

I Spread My Legs and Opened My Mouth With a Smile, Preparing for a Brutal and fun fuck.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:33 am

The lizardman shoves his member inside your mouth, stuffing your throat as he goes all the way in, while the dick girl promptly lines herself up and slams into you, her lizard cock piercing your cervix as she proceeds to pound into you, hissing happily at the tightness of your cunny as she grips your legs tightly. "Ssss... thisss sssslut hasss tight pusssssyyy."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 am

I Squealed in Shock from the surprising amount of Pleasure and began to suck the cock more Happily as my hips Rolled themselves to meet the Dick-girl's thrusts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:49 am

"Eager ssslut this is." The Lizardman says, chuckling as he allows you to do the work, though every so often he makes thrusts into your mouth. The dick-girl lifts herself up slightly so she can get a better angle to start pounding you even harder. Again and again, the first two inches of her cock breaches your cervix, making it so she is also fucking your womb, as well as your hungry cunny.

"Yeah... this girl meant to be fuck toy, nothing else she could possibly be." She says as she reaches a hot, scaly hand down to tease at your clit, twisting and pinching at it to further heighten your own pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:53 am

I Blinked and thought, wait that wasn't Right, I~I was more than a Fuck toy, wasn't I? Yes Yes I was! Without thinking Really I Cast a Spell to Clear my mind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:06 am

You manage to clear some of your mind... you remember a palace... a kingdom... you were someone important... though you couldn't quite remember who you were supposed to be... it was hard to picture it, especially with flashes of memory of you being used and fucked like a whore, enjoying it all like a slut...

And of course, the rough fucking you were enjoying now certainly wasn't helping matters, the Lizard girls cock managing to find your G-spot in the midst of things even as you felt their cocks beginning to quiver, likely half-way to their own release.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:18 am

((Roll=18))

Blinking I slowly Realized Little things that Seemed off, Oh I was Dreaming, This happened a Lot, Hmm~ Maybe I Could Pull Samus and meld our Dream? I Thought before trying just that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:14 pm

Trying this didn't seem to get anywhere strangely enough... but you did continue to realize that something was very much off. None of your lewd dreams had ever felt this good before... or this real. And a moment later when the lizard girl was pinching hard at your clit, it suddenly occurred to you.

This wasn't a dream. This was really happening!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:19 pm

I Balked at the Thought and Choked a Little at the Cock in my throat while my Pussy tightened and tried to Push the invader out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:03 am

"Sss... slut trying to push out..." The Dick girl muttered, leaning down to begin assaulting your nipples with her reptilian tongue as she toyed with your clit some more, working against you and having some success, at least keeping you from forcing her out but not from advancing any further than she was at that point. The Lizard man groaned however and simply used his strength to continue fucking your throat as he pleased.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:05 am

The Feeling of Being Choked to much made my head spin and My Body start to go limp from lack of Oxygen.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:45 pm

The lizard seems to sense this, and slows down a bit, giving you time to breath as he hisses out "Then behave slut... no need to choke if behave."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:48 pm

I Felt a Growl Rise Up inside of me and I Gently Placed my Teeth on his cock and Raised my eyebrow, Managing to look superior even in this Position.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:48 pm

The Lizardman seems reluctant to submit any... though he does again slow down, still working his rod in and out as he lets out a few whimpers. The Lizard Dick Girl seems amused by this, chuckling as she says "Perhaps Slut simply wants better tasting cock... maybe she enjoy mine once covered in our juices."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:39 pm

I Smirked and Quickly Forced him to cum, swallowing it down easily before Pulling him out of my mouth "The Only Time I'm not in control of sex is When I'm to Lazy to take Control Or I want to be Pampered, Simple thing Is, You're all acting just how I want you to~" I Purred with a semi-dark grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:14 am

The Lizardman didn't look to happy at these words, though the dick-girl harrumphed at this as she said "Silly slut... you wear collar of Tribe Slut. All we need to is speak magic words, and you have no choice to do as we say." She starts pushing past your resistance a bit, gaining about an inch of depth into your cunt as she continues to pound you. "You not understand situation methinks"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:19 am

I Looked at her and Let out a Light snarl, Before Pulling on my Magic and attacking the Collar, Hoping to Break it Completely thanks to my high magic power and control.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games