Whore of Hyrule [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Whore of Hyrule [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:31 am

It was several minutes before you received another tasty load of her cock milk, Samus picking you up and shoving you against the wall as she slammed into your ass, not bothering to be slow and easy, not like she had been as she used her ass for her own pleasure. "Fucking slut... take my cock and beg for it to never leave any of your holes empty!" She growled huskily as she nipped at your ear before leaving a hickey on your neck.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:37 am

I Moaned Lustfully my Tongue hanging out as I Reached back to Spread my cheeks For her, My Drool was a Mix of her cum and my Saliva "F~Fuck me~! Give me Your big fat cock and rape me Every second of Every Day! Give me a Lot of Futa Babies to Grow up and Fuck me like their Sexy big cocked Daddy, Wreck my holes and Make me your personal Cumdump Broodmare~! Dominate and Own Me~!" I Begged loving the Rough treatment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:30 am

Your sure your servants and everyone else who is able to hear you is blushing up a storm as Samus sends more cum into your womb, your belly distending a bit more than it already was as she came. She pulled out and gave your ass a few thrusts to tease you, then smacked each cheek before slamming back into your pussy, indeed seeming to work hard to ensure that you were nothing more than a cumdump for her.

In fact... if she kept up this assault... you might actually end up as one. Your head's becoming rather hazy, and your having trouble thinking of anything other than Samus's futa dick...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:39 am

I Groaned and Giggled Happily Pulling Samus into a Rough Passionate kiss, with the Fertility spells I Used on myself and her I had no Doubt that I was Pregnant, With how many Kids Well that was a Gamble, And While I Might like the Rough Pounding, And I Might have had a Bit of a Crush on Samus before This, I wasn't going to become some Cumdump That easily, It'd take more than A Good All day Fuck Session to Break me.

((Rolled Willpower Roll=nat20))
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:44 am

The next two hours are full of more sex, by which time you almost look like your nearly nine months pregnant, but it seems both your own stamina and that of Samus has failed, and you both pass out atop the cum stained bed, bodies twitching and spasming from all the countless orgasms as exhaustion forces you to rest and recuperate... during which time you have many, many weird dreams...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:47 am

I Groaned in Confusion Where was I? Why was there a Lizard Dick Girl Rubbing her balls on my Face "H~Hey What?" I asked Confused and disorientated.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:11 am

Looking up and about, you suddenly realize that you are no longer in your own quarters... in fact, you seem to be inside a rather primitive looking tavern, where various lizard folk, like the dick girl rubbing her gonads against you, are playing with woman who are all dressed in slave attire and are wearing collars round their neck. As a matter of fact, you feel something round your neck too...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:18 am

I looked around in shock as I grabbed my own collar "What the Hell?" I asked confused "H~Hey What are you doing to me?" I asked Blushing, I Liked sex but the Confusion was Getting To me, I Tried to move into a more comfortable position.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:34 am

The lizard girl seemed to let you shift from your laying position on the table that you had been put on, though she looked down at you in confusion as she said "Playing with tribes newest fuck toy. Fuck toy was licking at balls nicely moment ago... why stop?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:41 am

I blinked and Thought Quickly before Replying with a smile "Well I Thought You might prefer Using my Breasts to Pleasure yourself so you Can Cover them and my Face With your seed." said Lying Through my Teeth With a happy smile as I 'Explained' My actions.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:49 am

"Oh... yeah... that be loads better." The Lizard girl smiled at you, showing off razor sharp teeth as she pat you gently on the head and said "Nice to have smart fuck toy round... most are dumb and take forever to train." She then repositions herself, her scaly hide heating your stomach and chest as her even hotter dick is soon sandwiched between your breasts. She looks expectantly at you as she makes a few slight thrusts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:54 am

I Leaned Down To Suck on the Tip of her Rather hot Cock, Blushing Lightly From the Heat as I Sucked and Drooled on her Member to Lube it up before Then Pressing my Breasts together and Working them up and Down the Huge Shaft in my Face, Rolling them around and Teasing her Cock With my Nipples.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:05 am

Groaning lustfully, the Lizard girl then hissed in pleasure, tilting her head back as she lightly thrusted in time with your movements. Her cock was very hot and the pre tasted rather salty, almost to the point of making you a tad thirsty, but it was also watery enough that it seemed to keep your mouth from feeling dry as you drank it up. "Ssss... ooh.. this fuck toy.... be very good at this.... ssssSss... hunters were right to grab this one..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:10 am

I Smiled Lustfully at the Lizard "If You Like my Mouth and Breasts you Should Try my Pussy, It stays Virgin Tight no matter what and I have enough stamina to Last at least six hours, if not more~" I Purred enticingly "And Think, If You made me Yours You Could keep me to yourself~" I Said Glancing nervously around but hiding it and making the Look Lustful instead.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:18 pm

The lizard lady hisses in thought, seeming to consider such... though after a moment she says "Will try new fuck toy's puss next... titjob now. And can't make mine... not til end of week. You for all of tribe for now." She thrusts several times into your tits as she says this, obviously wanting you to perhaps do less talking and more work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:23 pm

I Gulped and Went back to work, No Need To Piss off the Nice Lizard Girl, I Wrapped My Lips around her Cock head I Sucked as Hard as I Could, Thinking of it like I was trying to suck the cum straight up from her Balls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:02 am

More pleased hisses came from her as you did this, and she was soon thrusting more then you were jerking or sucking, her snake like tongue sticking out as she panted and groaned in pleasure. A moment later, she began cumming, spurting out incredibly hot loads of her salty spunk into your mouth and onto your face as she pulled out slightly.

"Ssss... sss... good... good fuck toy... you do well here in tribe... many will want you as theirs..." She says as she pats you on the head, giving you another razor-toothed smile before motioning for you to clean her cock off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:08 am

I Gave her a Small Smile before Leaning Forward to Lap at her Cock Cleaning up all the Cum on it, before holding it in my mouth showing it to Her and Then Closing my mouth so I Could Make a Show out of Chewing the cum and swishing it around my mouth, then Swallowing it With a Smile and Showing off my now Clean mouth hoping to Please her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 am

You see a ripple effect run through her as she watches, obviously very, very aroused and attracted by this display you have put on. She lets out a needy hiss, even as she says "Will come back... and will make sure on day of choosing you be mine... Gresshka must have you as personal fuck toy."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:40 am

I Smiled at her With a Lewd Grin as I Spread My Pussy Lips "Don't you want to try out my Other Holes~?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games