A Wish Come True [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Wish Come True [eaenidu]

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:27 pm

She leaned against her hand as she rested her elbow on the table, smiling. "See, there's no shame in the truth. So you like both girls and guys then? Well, does that mean your interested in your friend, Antony?"
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:29 pm

I Let My head Thump onto the Table "Mom~ Sure he's Cute but he's Like my Brother, If I screwed him it'd be like Screwing you or Blair, He's Been Like a Brother to me." I Said, Might as Well Speak the Truth while I Could Right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:35 pm

She giggled as you spoke. "So you're attracted to him, but you're to close to him to sleep together? That doesn't sound right, sweety." She leans over the table again, gently rubbing your shoulder to make you feel better. "Although a relationship between a boy and a girl is quite an significant thing, considering penetration and all... much less casual than sex between two girls can be."
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:42 pm

I Groaned "For one thing mom, He's my Brother, Seriously, He's Called me Little Sis before," Sure at the time it had been a joke because I Lost a bet and had to dress up like a girl but still "Plus I Don't Think Tony Really Thinks about Sex, He Seems more Worried about his duties as the Discipline Committee Chair than he cares about girls, Even if he Just Beats any bullies into submission most of the time."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:46 pm

"Alright, if that's how you think it is" Zoe said, getting up. "Its about time you got to school though, I'll drive you, come on."

She goes and starts getting her purse ready, grabbing the car keys as she does so.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:53 pm

I Rolled my Eyes and Grabbed my book bag to Carry it out to the Car, Smirking once we were both seated I Said "Plus You Talking about how you used to Play with yourself, What'd you use as a Dildo, Carved mammoth tusks?" I asked Teasingly, before Plugging my Iphone into the car and Playing one of my playlists, This one being full of Songs from Musicals, Closing my eyes I Sung Along to Sweeny Todd on the Way to school, My Voice Softer than before, Did becoming a girl make me a better singer, I can hit notes I Couldn't before, Hmm~ Even more Awesomeness.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:00 pm

"Oh, ha ha" your mother said, pulling out of the driveway. "Oh is this another playlist. I'm beginning to lose track of how many you've created" she continued, driving on to school.

Not too long later, the car pulled up down the road from the school. Several other students were also arriving at this time and it wouldn't be long before lessons were to begin. As she stopped the car, your mother turned to you smiling. "All right, have a nice day." she said, cupping your head with her hand as she leaned in to kiss you on the forehead. "Ring me when you're ready to be picked up."
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:09 pm

I Rolled my Eyes "Sure mom, I'll Call." I Said putting my headphones in Right before The Broadway Version of 'Friend like me!' Came on, Unable to help myself I began to sing and dance along, Spinning and twirling and tapping my way into the school and down the hall, Being overwhelmed from the Day already and lost in my music I Was Showing singing and Dancing Skills That I Gained in my pursuit of Art, Things, I'd never Show anyone besides my family, Entering into my First Class, Which was Music I Picked up my Saxophone and Played it With my True Skill, Which I had always hid before, I Was just so caught up in the Music, Once the song Finished I Did as well, Only To Freeze as I Realized What I just did.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:23 pm

For a moment, the class is trapped in silence, until eventually a couple of students start to clap. Shortly after the entire class ends up applauding, including the odd whistle from some apparent admirers. Even the music teacher, Mr Shannon, a young man in his twenties with short dark hair and glasses, seemed to be clapping, despite never having shown much attention to you in the past due to you having hidden your talents. "Well done, Blake. Have you considered trying out for a musical group of some sort? Or maybe even one of the schools musical performances? Talented young girls such as yourself should always do their best to make the most of their abilities."
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:32 pm

I Blushed Darkly and tried to hide behind my Saxophone "U~Um, I~I, C~Can't I~I, I was just caught up in the music," Blushing Darkly I was Oddly happy, No one ever gave me this much good attention before "I~I'm not only into Dancing, Singing, and Playing, I~I Um, Act, And Write Some too, but I Like Painting and Drawing a lot too, I~I Like to pursue All Forms Of art, Not Just one, I~I guess you Could Say That Hearing about Emperor Nero when I was younger inspired me to try and become an artist." I said Smiling shyly.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:37 pm

He smiled, adjusting his glasses. "That is very good to hear, Blake. If only all girls were as interested in the arts as you are, and less interested in texting their boyfriends" he said, glancing to one of your classmates who was on her phone.
Your other lessons pass with a similar fashion, things that you were ashamed to show you enjoyed doing as a boy now being considered normal or even commendable. One unfortunate thing you do notice however is that you haven't seen Antony the entire day. It seems he didn't come into school today.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Frowning softly I Pulled out my Phone and called Antony's Phone, It wasn't like him to miss a whole day, one or two periods maybe but not a day.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:44 pm

After calling you are surprised to find you went straight to voicemail. Quite unusually he didn't even have his phone on. As you're doing this, you spot a couple of boys who, while talking to each other, are almost certainly looking at you. You recognize them from around the school, although they never paid much attention to you and you never really spoke with either of them. However now they very clearly seem to be checking you out.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Frowning deeply I Looked at the boys before Calling again, This Time Calling Antony's house, Ignoring the Boys in favor of trying to check on my missing Friend.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:53 pm

After calling his house you find that a female voice answers, you recognize it as Antony's mother. "Hello, who is this?" she asked from the other side.

One of the two boys walks over to you, seeming to be ready to make conversation as soon as your off the phone.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:56 pm

I Huffed "Finally, It's Blake, I Was Calling to check up on Antony, He wasn't at school today and When I Called his cell it went straight to voicemail, Is Something Wrong with him?"
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:01 pm

"Oh, Blake, how nice of you to call" she says "Antony's not well at the moment. He's in bed resting, he should hopefully be better tomorrow though. I'll tell him you called."
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 pm

I Sighed With Relief "Thanks, you do that, Gods Know I Worry about him and how he Keeps everyone in line." I Said hanging up after saying my goodbye and about to call my mom before blinking as the boy moved closer "Um, Can I Help you?" I asked confused.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:07 pm

"Hi," he said, grinning "It's Blake right? I'm Allan. I was wondering if you could help me with my art project?"
He crossed his arms behind his back as he spoke. The boy he was talking to earlier had drifted closer to listen in, but other than that he didn't seem to be doing anything else.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 pm

I Hummed Thought about it and said "Art is who you are, It's not something you can be helped with, just follow your heart and soul and your art will come out Perfect." I Said nodding With a smile back before turning back to my Phone, Completely Convinced that I had helped him and that he didn't need anything else.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games