A Wish Come True [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Wish Come True [eaenidu]

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name:Blake Gay
Appearance:https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Mb4ba801d88a6169b00b7498f260de2b0o0&pid=15.1
Bio: Blake Grew up with his mom and older sister, Something he learned Early on was that they Got Treated Different Than he Did, He Learned a Few Things early on 'Boys are always Wrong when a Girl Says they are' He Learned This When a Girl in his kindergarten Class Said he Stole her crayons, The Teacher Put him in time out and gave his birthday present to the girl, who then Broke them all, Leaving him Heartbroken, He also Learned That He Couldn't hit girls that day, But that was only the start, As he Grew it piled on 'You want to be in Ballet, What are you a fag?!' 'Gymnastics what's Wrong with you?!' 'Cheerleading and Volleyball, Men Should Play Football and Wrestle!' 'Why Can't you be more manly?!' 'Why Are you Forcing you mom and sister to Work while you go to school, aren't you a man take care of them!' It all just piled on, Only his mom, sister, and his best friend from childhood didn't insult him or what he liked, They always Supported him, Even when he First Got into what he truly loved and was good at Art, Loving his Family He Was painting a portrait of them, Including his Friend Which he saw like a Brother, but Then One Of his Bullies Found him, while he was working on it and Forced him to watch as he Burned it, Though Blake's sister heard his Screams and Came out Showing the Bully why she was already in charge of her own martial arts Dojo, Making him Run, Crying Blake held onto her and that night Right as he was about to Go to sleep he looked out the window and Wished With all his heart "I Wish people treated me like a girl, Life would be easier then."

Kinks:Big Cocks, Cum-play, incest, Being the Sub, Tats, Piercings, Drugged or sleeping sex, Tricked into Doing Sexual things, Sexual Gambling, Prostitution, Semi-public(IE Bathroom, changing rooms, ETC.), Glory Holes, Making Love, anything not below
Anti-kinks:Orgasm Denial, Violent Rape(Other Rape is Fine), Scat, Vore, Gore, Puke, Death.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Zoe
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M3bf67e10d0d9d6bccbd3991ed7108ebeo0&pid=15.1

Blair
http://img12.deviantart.net/2450/i/2013/173/8/6/female_martial_artist_by_belkissama-d6a8291.jpg

Antony
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PNX4bQLV9T0/UhWWjXJnnYI/AAAAAAAAOvE/1csOz8dj-vM/s1600/accelerator-anime-to-aru-majutsu-no-index-Favim.com-262132_large.jpg
(I'm thinks that he's a Jackass to most people, but is very protective of Blake and takes his Job as Head of the Student Disciplinary Committee very seriously{Basically Student Police force but he runs it almost like the Yakuza} At Least those were my thoughts.)

As you begin to awake, you subconsciously note that something feels different. The closer to reality your consciousness is drawn, the more this difference is drawn to the forefront of your mind. Still, in your waking state its a little hard to focus but your clothes feel different. As your become more and more awake it dawns upon you that you aren't wearing the same clothes you went to bed in. They seem more... girlish, for a lack of a better word. Your even wearing panties, which feels rather strange - in a surprisingly pleasant way - against your genitals. Glancing around your room you spot that it isn't just the clothes you're wearing that have changed, but all of them. Your entire room has been filled with things that would normally belong to a girl your age.

As your puzzling this over, your mother, Zoe, opens the door to your room. "Hey, hows my little girl?" she asks sweetly, stepping in "did you sleep well?"
Last edited by Diran Fay on Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diran Fay

Re: A Wish Come True [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:27 pm

I Blinked What the hell was Going on? Why was I in a Girl's Room, Though these Panties and Pajamas Were Rather Comfy, No wonder girls like Wearing them so much, And The bed and Blankets both felt softer, That's Rather nice, Wait, i didn't turn into a girl did I?! Panicking Slightly I shoved my hands into the Pj bottoms and Panties I Was Wearing and Felt up my Balls and Cock, Making Sure everything was in it's right place, But then The door opened and my mom Came In Talking to me "U~Um, Y~Yes? I~I Slept fine." I Said Blushing as I Was Caught With both hands in my Pants "U~Um C~Can, We Just ignore that I Was Feeling myself up?" I asked Hopefully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:34 pm

You realize as you speak that you sound a lot more like a girl than usual, even though, as you can very much feel, you are still male. Your mother's face goes red as she notices what you were doing, however she then relaxes.

"Oh, sweetheart, that's nothing to be ashamed of. I did that myself when I was your age, as did your sister. Its a perfectly normal thing for growing girls to do." She smiled softly, sitting down on the bed beside you. "Anyway, you need to finish up soon though, you need to get to school remember." She lent in to whisper "I'll bring up uniform whenever your finished." she then got up and left the room, walking in a mock tip toe fashion as she closed the door behind her.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:43 pm

I Balked "D~Did I just Get a Mini-version of the Girl Talk? M~Mom! It's not Like that!" I cried out as the door shut, Oh Gods that was Even more Embarrassing than the talk I had before and it wasn't near as long, Blushing Darkly I stood up, Glad to know everything was in the right place, I Stood up and looked through my underwear drawer, Blushing as I Pulled out Blue and White Striped Panties With a Bow On the Front, I Quickly Left my Room and Went to the Bathroom to shower knowing my mom Would Bring me my uniform, This whole Girl thing most be a prank by them and Antony.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:47 pm

As you open the door to the bathroom you are confronted with the site of your sister, Blair, her naked body still wet from having a shower. At first she doesn't notice your entrance, facing the opposite direction as she dries her hair with a hair drier, but she soon turns around to grab a towel, only to then see you standing their at the doorway.
"Gah! Sis! What are you doing in here?" she screeched, reaching out and grabbing a towel to cover herself up with. "What ever happened to knocking?"
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:58 pm

I Blushed and Coughed "You're normally not up yet, Plus it's Almost time for School, I Need to shower." I Said, Trying to stay calm but I Was Unable to stop myself from Getting a little hard and antsy from looking at my sister's toned Wet body, With Realizing it my Eyes Went down to her pussy before it was covered as I Gulped and licked my Lips, "S~So you wax huh?" I Fond my mouth asking without permission from my Brain, making me Blush darkly and look back to her Face "P~Plus you know I'm not a Girl, I Don't have boobs." I Stated Quickly Trying to distract her.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Blair glared at you angrily, her face reddening the moment you talked about her having waxed. However your next statement proved effective at distracting her. "You always were a bit silly. Just because you don't have big tits doesn't mean your not a girl." she scolds, securing the towel around her. "Not everyone develops the same way, some girls grow out their breasts later than others, some don't at all." She huffs, storming past you out of the room. "Go ahead and take your shower, and knock next time, OK?"
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:15 pm

I Sigh and Shake my head "Then make up your mind on your sleep schedule! You're normally not awake until Noon You got a hot date or something today!?" I Called to her as I Closed the Door and Started up my shower, I Looked Through the shampoos and Soaps but Couldn't find my Irish Spring, Frowning which felt more like a Pout I Ended up having to Use a Strawberry Watermelon Soap and Shampoo, Which while it did smell good was very girly, I Also noticed that my body was a lot smoother and my waist and hips were more Girly, Blushing I Hurried up and got out, Drying off I went to my Room To Put the Panties and girl....Uniform..... no way, This, is this because of my wish last night, Sis didn't seem to be lying, What the hell? Thinking to myself I Scowled at the Pantyhose and just Slid on some thigh high Striped Socks that matched my underwear before going downstairs feeling Giddy and terrified, Everyone, was going to treat me like a Girl! "So Mom What's for Breakfast?"
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:23 pm

As you leaved the bathroom you noticed in the mirror that not only did your body feel smoother but you also looked a lot more feminine as well, not to mention cute. The uniform laid out for you was that for girls in your school, with a short skirt, that fell down to a good bit above your knees, leaving relatively easy access to your panties, with your manhood still showing through the fabric.

As you go downstairs, your sister is already dressed on down there, munching quickly on some toast, seemingly eager to get going somewhere.

Your mother smiles at you as you approach. "Morning sweetheart, did you enjoy yourself earlier?" she asks "I was putting on some toast for breakfast, but if you would like something else, just ask."
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:29 pm

I Looked at my mom and Smiled Shyly "Can I have some bacon too, I'm Pretty Hungry." before looking at my Sister, Smirking and humming "So Sis, Who are you using The Invader on today?" I asked Using the name of her Favorite Dildo, I Learned the name from her Diary when I read it before, "I mean you seem Pretty Eager What Are you going to Invade a Super Model or something." I teased her with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:33 pm

You mother nodded and began preparing some bacon.

Blair blushes deeply and pauses as she thinks of what to say. "I..." she stops what she was going to say, before a grin falls on her face and she switches to something else. "Why do you ask, sis? You wondering if I'm leaving it behind so you can use it yourself?"
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:40 pm

I Blushed and Glared at her, Before Speaking low enough for mom not to hear "Tiffany was so Tight but Invader Fixed that, Now She's Loose enough to fit a horse, in both her holes, that'll Teach her to not pay on time, Oh my God there was this cute boy I Just wanted to bend him over and invade him right in the middle of the Mall, It would have been So Sexy, But I Waited and did it in the bathroom, He was So Embarrassed even Gave me his number." I Continued on Quoting things from her Diary at her, "So Come on sis Tell me What you got Planned, I'm not going To Find my homeroom teacher tied up and stuffed full in your room again am I?"
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:46 pm

"You devious little..." she sighed and tried to calm down. "Alright, you win. I'll tell you but you can't tell mom, under any circumstances. I'm... I'm screwing twins, OK, a brother and sister. If you really want to know, I can talk to you about it later, but I've got to go!" she said, quickly finishing of her toast.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:52 pm

I Giggled, yes there was no use denying it that was a giggle and gave my sister a kiss on the cheek "Love you too~" I called to her as she Rushed out, Before Sitting down to happily Eat My Breakfast, Only To Realize that mom, who caught me 'Masturbating' and I, Were alone, Oh god she's Going to 'Talk' to me isn't she? I Thought.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:58 pm

Your mother sets your food out in front of you, kissing you on the cheek as she does so. She then goes to sit across from you, waiting for you to start eating. Noticing the expression on your face she starts speaking in a reassuring tone. "There's nothing to be ashamed of sweety. All girls do it. Your sister did a lot of it, trust me. She was not nearly as discrete about it as she thought. Its something I got used to as she was growing up and I realized that its perfectly natural. Who am I to judge, I used to do it as well."
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:02 pm

I Blushed Darkly "M~Mom, you got it Wrong, I~I had a Weird dream, I Was a boy in it, and well I Had, Boy junk you know?" I asked motioning towards my Crotch lightly "I~I um, could still Kinda Feel it, S~so I Panicked and checked myself to make sure I was a girl, T~Then you came in at the worst time, I~I wasn't, Playing with myself." I Mumbled "I Don't need a talk." I spoke looking completely and utterly embarrassed by this point, though I was only half lying.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:05 pm

"Oh, darling" your mother said, leaning across the table the brush aside some of your hair "there really is no need to try and hide it from me. As for dreaming about being a boy... well that's a pretty naughty fantasy for you to be sharing with your mother, isn't it?"
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:10 pm

I Choked on my own spit and coughed "W~What?! I'm not hiding anything From you! I had a Dream that I was a Boy! And naughty?! Y~You're Acting like I Dreamed about becoming a Boy to knock up the Girl's Swim team or something!" I Exclaimed Blushing and embarrassed, Even more so due to my mother's Shirt being open and I Could See all of her Cleavage as She Bent across the table.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Your mother laughed at the statement. "Well, would that be something you would fantasize about? I mean... are you into girls? Its fine if you are, I'm just trying to get to know my daughter better here."
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:24 pm

I Sighed and Slumped Down "I like Girls a lot more but guys are okay too, I Just don't like big Muscle Bound Idiots, or Beer Guts, I Don't Want to Feel Someone's Stomach on my Back or Head when I'm Playing With their Junk." Maybe I Could embarrass her with the Truth?
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games