From the bottom to the top! (Diran Fay)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

From the bottom to the top! (Diran Fay)

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:17 pm

Character Sheet:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Weleko Kaos

Race: Antaenian

planet: Zeter III

Appearance: Tall, lithe with dark brown, black spotted, scruffy looking fur and large amber eyes. Clad in tattered sand coloured jumpsuit with smudged goggles hanging around his neck and mud covered boots on his feet.

Personality: Weleko is very fascinated by machinery and often pulls apart certain mechanical contraptions and puts them back together again, just to see how they work. He enjoys tinkering and his curiosity is often peaked when interesting technology is involved. Over his years of chasing down valuable machines dumped on Zeter III, Weleko developed a taste for adventurer. Years of living in a planet known for its criminal activity, Weleko learned to keep his head down low in order to avoid getting into trouble and desires to do his best to avoid conflict, often trying to talk or think his way out of situations rather than fight.

Background: Weleko was able to survive on Zeter III by finding scrap left behind by others and considered worthless and figuring out ways to either repair it or use the components to create something new. Growing adept in his tinkering and repairing, he would then take these objects and trade them for food and shelter. Aware of the vastness of the galaxy and the opportunity for a better life on other planets, Weleko developed a desire to eventually be able to leave Zeter III by getting work on some ship or another and eventually be able to explore the galaxy freely.

Kinks: When it comes to topics of sexuality, Weleko often acts nervous and shy. While he does not actively desire to play a submissive role, years of being near the bottom of the pecking order have caused him to develope submissive tendencies, however he tries to suppress these. Despite his shy approach to sex, Weleko can be turned on by males, females and herms of all species and often finds sexual advances to be somewhat endearing, even if he doesn't accept them.

Planets:

Brahma C: Brahma is a core planet that was called Earth before the Interplanetary Great War, before the war, some scientist creat a virus that would create oil everyday, but the virus fail and make the Earth a super fertile planet, The I.U.P renamed it after the war as an honor to the Human Captain Brahma that write the new constitution that bring peace to the core planets

Carcalla: Carcalla is the first planet that humans discover with intelligent life, by some kind of weird quimical production...the planet is creating more and more minerals making it easy to mine. earth and Carcalla decide to make an alliance that let humans build mines in the planet and let carcallians farm in earth..later the carcallians start a long and prospering friendship

Antaeus: Antaeus is an increadible advanced planet for being a young planet, When the Antaeus discovered Earth. they settle a bunch of ilegal farms in the super fertile planet when humans tried to discuss that they were violating the war the Antaenians take it as a war proposal for those lands. when the war ended. the new king of Antaeus decide that both of the planets should be close friends.

Qobania: Qobonia. there isn't much to talk about...the planet was lately discover by carcalla. the three planets didn't have problems with Qobonia. thanks to the qobonians skill to negociate and their skills in democracy and politics. you may think that its weird for them to be experts on that kind of stuff for being a quiet planet...yes..its weird

Unicae 2: It's a recent planet that the I.U.P discovered.. is more of a wild life-like planet. but You need to be warned..it's a dangerous place full of creatures...and The I.U.P is still colonizing it

Zetter III: Newly colonized, Zeter III was formed as a joint colonization effort between multiple different species, creating a diverse society. However due to their being a lack of as many rich resources as there were expected on the planet, the colony delved into poverty, with many living in slums and squalor. It was eventually used as a crap dump after being deemed a failed project, however the colony remained and over the years, Zeter III has become the last stop for the desperate and down on their luck as well as a nexus for criminal activity.

Races:

Humans

Carcallians: The carcallians are a friendly but increadible smart race...with the ability to analize everything makes them a little bit tedious and boring..and even though that they have perfectly formed bodies they don't find sexual intercouse as appealing as humans do. they usually have blue or green skin

Qobonius: The Qobonius are described as a 'shy' Race. they usually don't speak a lot. so it's hard to know about them...but been quite most of their lifes make them experts in stealth and deathly. you better have them as friends... they can have high libidos but it's hard to notice when they're horny

Antaenians: The anteanians are a Cat-like race experts in high technology and 50% of them work as Engineers on board of a ship...the other ones work on recognised corporations of technology. they fur came in different patterns and their libido is just like humans, even though the war...they are very lovely people.

you were digging in the junk to see what could you find to repair and sell, everything you find was pretty much useless, it was almost 11:00 Pm, you were tired and about to go to your hut...but you notice that your BestFriend is running towards you..she is a 66.5 inch tall Carcallian woman with a slim body...you can hear her screaming your name with enthusiams as she gets closer "Hey there weleko!...good news!...tomorrow a ship will land in the junk square! they are Recruiting..." she give you a panflet. it seems that a group of space pirates are recruiting new people...even though they are bad people...they could be your oportunity to start again "We can finally leave this rock..isn't that awesome!?" she take your hands as she start jumping with enthusiasm...
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Re: From the bottom to the top!

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:25 pm

I smile, stretching and yawning as she runs over to me. "Hey there, whats the good news?" I say, taking the pamphlet in my hands.
I read through, interest growing, remembering all the times I dreamed about finally being able to leave this planet. But instead of sharing in her joy I sigh and lower the pamphlet sadly. "I don't know... I mean... its the best opportunity I've got so far but... pirates... I mean... I'm not sure if that's the best idea." I look up at her, scratching the back of my head tiredly. "Are you sure this is a smart idea?"
Diran Fay

Re: From the bottom to the top! (Diran Fay)

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:34 pm

she start jumping and her smile suddenly dissapeared..."no...i mean...yes...but..i though that you wanted to leave...and you know that there isn't a lot of posibilities that another ship land in this frrking planet" Kaela was right. i took 20 years of your life waiting for only one ship..and there it was..."think about it...we could leave...together..finally. and..if you don't want to go neither do i...but think about it..." her voice sounded sad. she let your hands free and start walking away "i'll be in my hut"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:45 pm

I stand for a moment, stuck in deep thought, before taking a second look at the pamphlet and then back up at Kaela. "Wait... wait up!" I call out, running towards her. "Kaela you can start packing, we'll head to the recruiting as soon as the ship lands, get in early" I say, grinning. "We'll take the job, but only until we get to another planet. First chance we take, we're jumping ship and moving up in life!" I rest a hand on her shoulder. "And while we're with them we'll need to look after each other. These are pirates, we have no idea what they could be like."
Diran Fay

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Kaela turned around to look at you. with wide open eyes and a smile on her face she shout out loud as she start jumping with enthusiasm: "Yay!". when se finally calm down she took a deep breath "you're right...we need to be real quiet..if they know that we leave them like that...imagine those horrible things that they could do to us...we need to join and make them think that we don't exist...its going to be hard" she took your hand and start walking until both of you reach two small huts that were side by side.."see you tomorrow!" she gave you a kiss in the cheeck and enter to her hut...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:55 pm

I blush deeply and go still, unsure for a moment what to do. My hand goes to my cheek for a moment as I watch Kaela enter her hut. I smile and shake my head, hand pulling away, as I enter my own hut, exhausted from a day of searching the scrap heaps.
Diran Fay

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 pm

it was a small place. with only one bed...it was more a room than a hut..but it was the only thing that someone could get in this friking planet...you lie down to sleep until tomorrow..it was going to be a great day...right?..but you were scaried. the pirates were bad people..and you rememberthe stories that you manage to listen...the things that they do to a woman....the work that they gave to a men...if those stories were right...you better watch your back and kaela's back...literaly...you sleep the whole night...nothing unusual happened...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Diran Fay » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:19 pm

I wake up, stretching as I yawn, before getting ready to set out for the today, packing up a few necessities. Once I'm done I head over to the entrance of Kaela's hut to see if she is ready.
Diran Fay

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:28 pm

you walk out of your hut and you notice that it was way to hot, maybe it was that time of the year that thetwo suns of zetter III aling?...you enter to the hut of kaela and you notice she was naked and she was getting dressed...but the only thing you manage to see is her bare back...she turned around covering her breast as she said "Hey!...don't you know how to knock a door?" that didn't make sense...the hut didn't have a door...just a curtain that covered the entrance....you could leave...or stay there...i mean..you know her since both of you were kids...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Diran Fay » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:34 pm

I feel my face blush deeply as my eyes widen. "Oh... uhh... sorry... sorry... I didn't mean to- I mean I didn't know that you were..." I figure it best to stop talking and just to leave and quickly, before my arousal becomes visible, and I back up through the curtain, spouting apologies as I leave. I stand outside her hut, waiting patiently, exhaling heavily and trying to calm down.
Diran Fay

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:41 pm

you leave the hut ashamed and wait for her outside her hut...a couple of minutes passed and she finally came out of her hut...this time...dressed. she look at your eyes trying to find words with failure. not having words to ralk about this little incident the only thing that came out of her mouth was: "lets go" she said with a ashamed tone and she start walking in front of you, beside all of this...you notice that a ship was landing a few metters away from here and Kaela start running towards it "Come on!" she said with the same tone of voice..
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Diran Fay » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:47 pm

I follow behind her, trying to think of something to say to make up for my earlier intrusion. Perhaps simply taking our minds of it would be best. I look at the ship ahead as we run towards it. "So this is it, then... our ticket out of here. I have to say I'm not going to miss this place"

I wipe my brow as we run, sweating from the heat. I decide to use it as an excuse to try and make a joke and alleviate the tension. "You know, one bad thing about fur is that it only makes things worse on days as hot as this."
Diran Fay

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:54 pm

finally...you reach the Junk square and the ship was already there...some pirates were looking for supplies...you notice that there wasn't anyone that wanted to join...even though you knew a few guys that said that they would do anything to get out of this dirt rock that you call planet. Kaela turn around her head the see you "we are going out of here..finally!" she was kind of happy...and your joke make her smile "see?...thats why i love being a carcallian" she laugh a littlbe bit... and before you knew two pirates were infront of you...both human "if you came here for the recruitment...congratulations...you are hired" it seems that they were desesperate...no one joins the pirates anymore because of the hard life that the I.U.P has giving them
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Diran Fay » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:00 pm

I raise an eyebrow, questioningly. "That's it? No questions or anything... its that easy?" I relax a little, relieved by how well things seemed to be going. "Well in that case, should we report to whoever is in charge or something like that? We've... never been pirates before" I realize afterwards how stupid that sounded, but don't do anything to try and take back that statement, cautiously glancing about.
Diran Fay

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:09 pm

the human pirate with red hair watch you confused as they give you a negative nod..."You are an antaenian right?..we need you to repair something in the power room...come with me" you notice that the black haired human that was talking to kaela smile mischivously..he look at you and said: "Don't worry...i have a special job for her" he laugh as the red haired human drag you by the hand to the ship..and soon...you were in the power room....it was all messy...wires were broken.. and some of them were heavily damage..you are going to have a hell of a job..."do your best...i'll be back in an hour to show you your and your friend room" he said as he leaves you alone in the room...there was a box in the floor with some supplies...maybe you could repair most of the damage wires and machines with them...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Diran Fay » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:13 pm

"Wait, what about my friend!" my voice was urgent as I asked. Needing to think of some way to get her out of whatever horrible situation she may end up I say "I need her to help me with this... she's my assistant. If you want all of these fixed back up to working condition I'm going to need her here with me!" I do my best to sound as convincing as possible.
Diran Fay

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:16 pm

the red haired men ignored you as he close the door..locking you inside of the power room....you had no alternative that cooperate. you start regreting about joining this crew...the only thing you could do was wait...or spent the time repairing this ship. a whole of horrible perverted things that they could be doing with Kaela right now was running through your mind...it almost makes you shiver
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Diran Fay » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:21 pm

I slam my fist against the wall in frustration. This had all gone horribly wrong far too quickly. If only I had said no when Kaela showed me the pamphlet... that was the smart thing to do. Knowing there is nothing I can do now to improve the situation I figure the only thing I can do try and make things better for us in the long run is to fix these parts so we can get off this planet. Might as well follow through with the plan, now that we're here.
Diran Fay

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:30 pm

you spent some time trying to fix the ship..and you finally make it work...but there still was some machines that were broken and couldn't be repared with these tools... you notice that there was still 10 minutes before the Red head men come looking for you...you decide to sit and rest while waiting for him...

finally...the red head men open the door and get closer to you... he had a smile on her face. he offered his hands to help you stand up "did you manage to repair something?" he ask with a nice tone of voice... he seems a nice person...beside locking you in here...he couldn't be that bad "hey...nothing personal about locking you in here alright?...its just because you're new and i can't let you go after you join the crew..." he seemed ashamed "come on..lets show you your room...by the way..your friend sure is a talker and a joker" he laugh a bit "i notice you were worried about here...relax..we didn't do anything to her...its just that Vlad likes to make pranks with the new recruits" he said refering to the black haired man..
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Diran Fay » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:33 pm

I glance at hims unsure. Not really how I expected pirates to act. "Prank huh? ...So then... nothing happened?"
"Vlad'll be the guy with you outside... so whats your name then?" I ask
I stay alert, not ready to relax just yet, but take his hand as he helps me up.
Diran Fay

Next

Return to Private Games