A Paladin's Way (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Paladin's Way (Lorielle)

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:44 am

"5 gold a night doesnt sound too bad." With a smile Elizabeth pulls the money out of her small coin pouch handing it to the woman before making her way up stairs. "I'll probably take that meal in the morning. Thank you though for your hospitality."
Lorielle

Postby that man » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:49 am

"Um, madame, I think you missheard me," the women sighed, walking up after Elizabeth with the money in her hands still. "The numbers I gave you mean it's 8g a night for you and the horse if you want your own room, but sharing a room with someone would only be 4g. Tell me which one you'd rather have, and I'll show you to a room then, and we'll figure out the money problem."
that man

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:01 am

"Oh! im so sorry Ma'am here..." Akwardly fumbling with the rest of her money she hands the rest of the payment before following the woman upstairs. "I..i didnt mean to offend..though never would in my right mind share a room with one of those drunks heh."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

-str:8
-wis: 3
-agi: 3
-res: 6
Corruption 0/100
Inventory:
Steel sword(Equipped)
Steel armor(Equipped)
Comfortable clothes(Equipped)
Money pouch (22g)
Map to Yvonne
Prayer beads
Prayer book
Bottle of holy water
Canteen
Five days bread
Horse
Lorielle

Postby that man » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:05 pm

"Fair enough, but I never said you'd share it with them," the bar keeper shrugged, placing the extra coins...inside of her cleavage as she ascended. "Alright then, I'll be sure to check up you once and a while. Just follow me and I'll show you your room, Okay?"
that man

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:13 pm

"Oh.." Elizabeth ponders the woman's words a bit though she doesn't really understand them. But nonetheless she nods and follows the barkeep to her room for the night. If the woman didn't have any words left the initiate would wish the woman a good night before slipping off her steel armor and her comfortable clothes, choosing to sleep in the nude so that she can keep warm by bundling up under the blankets.
Lorielle

Postby that man » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:21 pm

The skin itself was kg about the quality Elizabeth had expected, the shutters on the window being drawn closed due to the storm raging outside, meaning she didn't have much light to work with.

Getting undressed, Elizabeth was actually at her panties before the barkeeper opened the door, staring at Elizabeth while explaining, "sorry, but do you want me to wake you up in the morning?"
that man

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Quickly covering her breasts Elizabeth's face is immediately burning with embarrassment. "I..that'd be fine thank you..." She says nervously and without ever making eye contact. At least it wasn't one of the drunk... She thought to herself.
Lorielle

Postby that man » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:38 pm

"Oh you're that type of person," the barkeeper sighed, not even bother to close the door before pulling her top down, Elizabeth getting a full view of her massive breasts as the practically jumped out of there. "Okay, is that a fair trade? Honestly, you could have just asked to see them."
that man

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:42 pm

"What! I..I don't want to see your breasts!" Elizabeth lets out an embarrassed scream when the barkeep reveals herself to the initiate thinking about her holy prayers hoping to remain pure. She does immediately albeit childishly covers her eyes before walking up to the door regardless of whether or not she kept standing there.
Lorielle

Postby that man » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Walking forward, Elizabeth only became aware of where she was walking when she bumped into what she hoped was the Barkeeper, their breasts pushing together while she laughed.

"Wow, now I'm starting to think you want to share a room with me tonight," the Barkeeper smiled, rubbing her hands through Elizabeth's hair.
that man

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:09 am

"No no no no this is wrong, i swore and oath of celibacy... please..." Quickly backing away from the bar keep she tries to close the door without the woman doing any more to her. "Im sorry, your hospitality is most welcome, but i cant..i cant participate in this. "Have a good night Ma'am."
Lorielle

Postby that man » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:01 am

"Wait, you-" the barkeeper shouted, banging on the door after it was closed for a couple seconds in an attempt to get Elizabeth to answer it, the banging stopping when she doesn't answer it after awhile, moving away from it when it became clear the door wasn't going to open.
that man

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:07 am

"Phew... she left finally.." Once she's comfortable the initiate hooks her thumbs through her panties and slips them off and lays down in bed finally happy to be getting some rest. Hopefully tomorrow she will be able to reach Yvonne soon though, her heart was pounding at the idea of becoming a fully fledged paladin.

Corruption 0/100
Inventory:
Steel sword(Equipped)
Steel armor(Equipped)
Money pouch (22g)
Map to Yvonne
Prayer beads
Prayer book
Bottle of holy water
Canteen
Five days bread
Horse
Lorielle

Postby that man » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:55 am

Drifting off to sleep, Elizabeth became slowly aware of...something in the room, though she couldn't place exactly what it was. After a little while, she felt the room light up, the lights themselves being enough to grogily pull her out of her sleek to see what it was.
that man

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:58 am

"Hmmm...?" Elizabeth rubs her eyes and groggily yawns. "Who... who goes *yawn there." Once she's recovered enough the initiate tries her best to see what was going on and who may have entered her room.
Lorielle

Postby that man » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:03 am

Looking around, Elizabeth isn't even sure this was her room anymore, as the walls were now bowing slightly, the door seemed to have vanished, the window was gone, and there was a soft purple light covering every-

"Hello there, sleepy head," a voice smiled, Elizabeth seeing...she didn't know what at the foot of her bed.

sorry about the image clutter, but it was honestly the best one I could find for her:
http://pics.r18.com/digital/video/mird00142/mird00142pl.jpg
that man

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:08 am

"What?! Who...who are you...Where am i?" Elizabeth looked around nervously she wasnt prepared to find a demon in this quaint village of all places. "What...what does a succubus want with me? If you approach me i will hurt you!"

(do i have any paladin spells?)

Corruption 0/100
Inventory:
Steel sword(Equipped)
Steel armor(Equipped)
Money pouch (22g)
Map to Yvonne
Prayer beads
Prayer book
Bottle of holy water
Canteen
Five days bread
Horse
Lorielle

Postby that man » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:26 am

"Really, you are going to hurt me when you have no sword, and the only way out of here is if I let you?" The Succubus smiled, crawling up the bed towards Elizabeth slowly while talking. "Besides, I was just going to say hello or give you a nice dream, but now, you are just too cute for me not to do anything too."

(Not right now, but some minor healing spells.)
that man

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:30 am

This cant be happening, this cant be happening, Elizabeth screamed to herself in her head, she just needed to escape the dream or something! She tried to recite words of prayer and evoke some holy energy from her Order to try and drive off the demon.
Lorielle

Postby that man » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:37 am

The words simply failed to materialize as Elizabeth needed them most, a small panic spreading in her mind as the Succubus was almost on top of her.

"Oh come on, you're acting like this is your first time doing this," the Succubus chuckled.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games