Forsworn Origins [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Forsworn Origins [eaenidu]

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:05 pm

Following it inside revealed an interesting sight. Two dead bandit corpses, their throats torn out on the floor by an almost dead fire, a camproll half rolled out. It seems the two had been making camp in the cavewhen the wolf killed them. A quick check of their bodies earns you a few gold pieces and a very very shoddy sword that looks like it'd snap after one swing, probably the reason the wolf had taken them out so easily, said wolf lying next to the fire, staring at you
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:15 pm

I Hummed Stripped the Bandits and Moved them out of the Way, Throwing some Logs on the Fire I then Rolled the Bedroll out after which I Cuddled up next to my wolfy Friend With a happy hum, Warm, kinda safe, And Comfortable enough I Yawned and went to sleep happily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:23 pm

The next morning, your awoken by a furry head between your legs and a long, wet tongue lapping at your ass and cunny, your wolf friend infront of you, cock poking from its sheath
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:25 pm

I Rolled my eyes 'Men, Sex and food huh mom?' I thought to myself with some humor before I Leaned forward to kiss and lick his cock in return.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:17 pm

The wolf didn't react to her licking and kissing the tip of its cock, though it's cock did come fully out of it's sheath, all 6 Inches of it before the knot, the wolf not stopping it's tongue-lashing of her ass and pussy
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:18 pm

I Moaned Briefly Before I Began to suck it's shaft, and use my tongue hoping to get it off Quickly so I Could dress and leave.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:12 pm

From your actions, it's not long till your mouth is filled with dog spunk while the entire time, the wolf hasn't stopped licking at your cunt, it's tongue slipping in a few times
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:53 pm

I Moaned and sucked up to spunk before Gasping as the wolf licked my clit making me squirt and cover his muzzle before Standing up and moving to get dressed and ready to leave.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:21 pm

When she squirmed, the wolf stepped back and licked it's muzzle clean. It was as she bent over to pick up her top and skirt that the wolf jumped on her, trying to push it's cock into her once again, wildly jabbing at her rear
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:48 pm

I gasped and grunted in surprise "H~Hey What the hell your horny mutt, You Already Got Off." I grunted from the fresh rough pounding I would no doubt receive.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:05 pm

It was as she finished talking that the wolf found it's mark and buried its' entire length deep into her ass, fucking her hard and fast immediately with the force behind each thrust pushing her to the floor once again as the wolf pleasured itself with her body. It obviously either didn't understand that she needed to leave or just didn't care in favor of using her for it's own purposes
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:10 am

I Grunted in annoyance though I Soon let out a Soft Groaning moan, And Deciding I'd Let it finish before Getting dressed and leaving, It was almost like the damn thing thought it could impregnate her!
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:45 pm

The wolf, feeling you stop resisting, just continued to hammer away at your sore body, ramming itself over and over again into her ass, filling your sore butt with thick hot canine cock. It doesn't seem to be noticing or caring about what you do since your not stopping it from fucking you, dedicating all its attention to filling your ass with cum and cock
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:40 am

I Was Soon Moaning against my will, enjoying the Pleasure the Wolf was Giving me, Stupid imperials, stupid 'Training' I Shouldn't enjoy this that much!
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:54 am

After what felt like hours, the wolf plunged itself deep into her body as it knotted her ass, filling her hole with doggy cum once again, the wolf keeping itself still on her back as it filled her up
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:27 pm

I Moaned whorishly yet again feeling the hot sticky cum flooding my body forcing me to feel good, The Imperials had Force Fed me Skooma Every time I got something to Come making me addicted to both Skooma and making me forced to enjoy Whenever I Brought something else to orgasm "O~Okay you mutt, N~Now Get off of me." I Growled Out Trying to move away.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:46 pm

The wolf stayed knotted in your ass for a few moments before pulling out with a wet pop, a torrent of cum pouring out of your well-fucked ass as it did so, the dog padding away to clean itself from the cum still stuck on its member
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:49 pm

I Huffed and Quickly Finished Getting Dressed before setting out again, Hoping to make good Time in the day, not even limping thanks to how used to cocks I was, I was also hustling I Wanted Somewhere Safer to Stay and Better Weapons and armor.
eaenidu

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:24 pm

You make good time through the forest, avoiding the main road with the few possessions you've looted from the corpses of the dead bandits, but your now presented with a problem. You smell heavily of wolf, your on your own in the woods with God knows what else and your fairly certain there's cum leaking from both of your holes. There is a small stream nearby, but you still have no idea where you are
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:45 pm

I Huffed and went to the stream to get naked and Clean up a Little, Quickly Getting dressed again before following the Stream down, Knowing I had to Run into people sometime.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games