Futa Resistance [LORIELLE]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Futa Resistance [LORIELLE]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:09 pm

Lorielle Wrote:NAME:Victoria Weiss
APPEARANCE:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

BIO:Always the rough and tumble child, Victoria from birth was always got into more trouble than she ever needed to be in her rather perfect society. Below average appitude test, but extremely high physical tests made her rightly suited for the menial labor of construction, despite machines doing most of the heaviest lifting the need for the human touch was needed to make sure everything came out just as specified. That was until the invasion. Not too trusted with front line fighting as she may disobey orders or get into fights that arent needed the 26 year-old was assigned to rear echelon to ensure no one is left behind as well as being the last line of defense, though that does give her the responsibility of Logistics, ensuring combat groups are topped off on meds, bullets, and food especially as resource centers start getting more and more cut off.
OCCUPATION: Before Invasion: Construction worker, After Invasion: Rear Echelon/Logistics

STATS: 15 points to spend, 10 is max, may go into negative to gain additional points.

STR:7
DEX:3
CON:6
INT:-2
WIS:-3
CHA:0
LUK:4

Turn ons:Futa, Mind control, Rape/Non-consensual, submission, enslaved, mind break, tentacles, bestiality, gangbang,(short) pregnancy.
Turn offs:guro, watersports, scat, vore.

The base is quiet this evening as you and a few of the others wake up, your commander walking about the former office area that now serves as your units barracks. She didn't look like she was happy, which probably meant that either the lastest run of supplies hadn't shown up... or another recon unit had brought word of the aliens getting closer to the hiding place you've managed to turn into a center of resistance against them.

It's only been the better part of three months, but it almost feels like an age sense you were nothing more than a construction worker. The alien invasion has upended everything, and now you and your comrades are one of the few groups doing everything in their power to stop them from completely subduing your homeworld.
Kuragari

Re: Futa Resistance [LORIELLE]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:16 pm

Victoria stretches out her arms and yawns loudly, groggily waking up from her stupor as she sees the commander pace back and forth the office. "Hey boss. Everything okay?" Another yawn escapes the tired worker's mouth. Her daily routine would usually mean heading off to take what inventory the unit has left then maybe making runs to the surrounding buildings to scavenge or using her contraction gloves dig more supply tunnels.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:45 pm

"No, everything is not okay." She nearly snaps, still stomping about rather irritably before grunting and moving over to a crate and sitting on it. "The Recon unit hasn't reported in for twenty four hours now, the supplies just came in but were less then expected... and most importantly, we're out of bloody coffee."

Well, that would explain her mood. Your commander had very quickly shown that if she didn't get a cup of coffee, at least one, she was a bitch and a hard ass all day long.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:52 pm

"Oh... Looks like I'm on another supply run then aren't I..." The worker says with a bit of dread. "Do you already have another team out looking for recon? Or are we packing up shop again and using one of my tunnels."
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:56 pm

She didn't respond immediately, chewing through a stick of rations within a minute in order to keep her mind off the fact she didn't have her caffine fix. After a moment though, she replied "We're not moving yet. I'm sending you and three others out to see if you can find out what happened last to the Recon team. Sadly, I need to know NOW so your going to be in more of a potential combat role then usual." Another grunt and she said "Snag a rifle from the armory and draft some volunteers. Make sure they know how to shoot before you head for the exit. Contact me via comm when your about to leave."
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:06 pm

"I know how to shoot..just because I was in construction doesn't mean I'm a complete idiot." With that said Victoria gets up and does a bit of stretching before she goes to grab a rifle then find 3 volunteers who actually seem like they're ready for action.

(I do wanna say that the planet is kinda sexually free. It's not uncommon to see two people fucking in public.)
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:22 pm

You find three people quickly enough, two of them finishing up some stress relief together, not very happy that your ruining round three with this search and rescue mission. The other one is some grunt whose busy trying to clean her gun and having a bit of trouble, obviously not used to having to do something like this. She blushes when she see's the other two getting themselves ready, their junk being out for all to see for a moment before they were suited up and ready to go.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:28 pm

"Alright, boss has (unofficially) put me in charge of this mission. Supposedly we lost a recon team about 24 hours ago and we just need to confirm their whereabouts. Avoid fighting at all costs and the moment we see them we just report back. So make sure your gear is in check and let's move out." Suited up she steps out of the office building and into one of the few SkyLane cruisers they had. It'd be faster to spot the missing team from the air and it'd be good for a quick getaway from the aliens.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:47 pm

When you reach the Cruiser, you get a chirp from the Commander. "Just a heads up, the last message recon sent out was that the damned aliens had set up more of those drones of theirs in many of the lanes and intersections. You might need to find a junction zone and proceed on foot once you get close to their position. Otherwise, don't get captured or killed."
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:51 pm

"Got it. Do you have a rough idea of where they might be?" As she says that she boots up the cruiser and let's the other members file in.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:05 pm

The grunt of annoyance answers your question as the others climb aboard. "Aside from the point they made their last contact, no, I don't have any idea. Feeding it to your HUD..." You could see the information popping up in your field of views, letting you know which way to go. "Now, go check it out and find out what trouble we might be in. And so help me, if you find any coffee, bring it back on the double!"
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:14 pm

"Well alrighry then. " once she's punched the coordinates into the onboard map Victoria tries to fly the cruiser nice and slowly bringing it close to the point of interest as possible. "Hey crew what's all your names again I don't normally go out on missions."
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:26 pm

(Encounter Roll-12, no encounter)

They quickly tell you that its Britney, Alas, and Yeeka. Yeeka mentions she's new, having escaped a raid on her little slice of the city where she and some others had been hiding from the aliens. She joined up only when she accidentally stumbled on one of the foraging parties. The other two are veterans of the group.

Reaching the junction section, you can hear the soft hum of one of the drones off in the distance, while the others quickly fan out and check the rubble nearby as you spot two paths you can immediately make use of. A set of older escalators leading down in the center of the room, and a lift that appears to have partial power at the other end of the long hall.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:55 pm

"Ohh that's why I didn't recognize your face. Well it's nice to meet you Yeeka." She says with a smile over her shoulder. Once they've touched down she tells Britney and Alas to fan one direction while her and Yeeka go to check the escalator.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:06 pm

Nodding, the other two head off, Yeeka sticking close to you as you approach the escalator. Unlike the elevator on the other end of the room, the escalator has no power, and the room below seems to be pitch black. The signal came from a level below according to the coordinates, but there is no sign this escalator has been used in months.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:16 pm

"This basement level is probably a good place to hide from the invaders if they survived and weren't captured. Watch your step Yeeka." Victoria flips on the flash light to her suit and starts walking down escalator taking it slow as to not slip down the set of stairs.
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:34 pm

(Encounter Roll-14, no encounter. Search Roll-17-1=16)

Heading on down, you make note that, while the steps of the escalator have no footprints, the same is not true for the rails or the floor at the bottom. Using your lights, you find a trail of footsteps disturbing the dust and debris on the floor leading towards a wide corridor leading further away. They must be off that way somewhere, or were at any rate.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:41 pm

"Oh good they might have been down here, but they didn't use the escalator? Strange." Victoria flicks on her comms, "Hey Britney, Alas we might have a lead. How are you two doing?"
Lorielle

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:03 am

"We're doing fine... the elevator looks like it was used recently... and there's some tracks here that look odd. I think some of the aliens have been through here recently." Alas says as Yeeka shines her light about the place, letting out a squeak when she finds something...

...said something being the clothes of one of the recon members, torn in several places, with a few stains on them. The ground nearby shows signs of a struggle, and some scoring from plasma blasts.
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:06 am

"Yeah looks like we found the last known location of the recon team...seems..like they may have been captured, that or one of them got real rough when it came to play time.. Plasma blasts though means the aliens have been through here though so we need to be careful. Take the elevator down and we'll meet infront of it then search the rest ofthe basement." Looking around Victoria walks up and pats Yeska on the shoulder. "Good job on spotting that. lets go meet the other members."
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games