In the Ancient World[CumInTiana01]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: In the Ancient World[CumInTiana01]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Str:17 damage(d6):1 Will resists+1: 12,3,6 LP damage(4)
You swing wildly at the imp and you manage to hit him! Though you just barely nick his skin causing him to yelp in pain as the frees himself from Aella's cocksucking lips. "Who's this bitch!" He screams when you notice the other imps turn to you as well. Two more fly close to sides while one imp who's a bit more muscular than these three says, "Well let her have it, two sluts is better than one." When suddenly you notice magical gestures be made and suddenly you can feel the heat rush throughout your body and images of you being dominated by these imps fill your mind and vision.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Calista
HP 10/10
LP 5/11
CHA: +1
STR: 0
CON: 0
DEX: +1
INT: +1 (+1 student)
WIS: 0(+1 Politician father
Lorielle

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:26 pm

i bite my lower lip and my legs start trembling...i stop moving the sword and look at aella "p~please...wake up...T~this is not you..Aella P~please!" i start moving backwards planing to run..hoping that she will stand and run with me...i turn around and run to my horse...but the heat was so strong that i fall on my hands and knees...now..i was crawling to Aindrea
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Lorielle » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Will resists+1:3,9,8 LP damage(6) LP reduced to zero willing submission.
The moment you fall to your hands and knees the imps move in to surround you their arcane symbols causing your body to light up in intense pleasure. You can't think about anything but the imp cocks inside you now. You want them, no you need them inside you right now. One imp sees your mental change and is quick to press his meaty 12 inch cock against your lips expecting you know what to do next.

Calista
HP 10/10
LP 0/11
Lorielle

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:41 pm

letting the heat control my body...i smile when that cock was pressing desesperated my lips...i give the tip a soft kiss and slowly putting the tip inside my mouth...swallowing deeper that cock...remembering that it has te taste of Aella's lips...oh god..it tasted so good...i wanted every inch inside my mouth. i take as much as i can ending with 8 inch of his cock inside my mouth...i start bobing my head back and forth really fast
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Lorielle » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:56 pm

The imp throws his head back in pleasure surprised at how good you are at suck cock. "Oh! Her lips are divine!" He cackles a bit before he shoves the last 4 inches of his cock into your mouth gagging you. He holds it there just long enough to make gasp for air before letting you take a couple breaths before filling your gullet with his man meat. The other imps though make quick work of your dress exposing your rump to the air. "Oh! Little slut is actually a virgin...Hey boss you want first?" The imp laughs before he begins to lap at your already yet pussy waiting for the lead imp to come over and give you a taste of real pleasure.
Lorielle

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:01 pm

oh sweet aprhodite...this taste its awesome...but..the though of being fucked by them...and they taking my virginity away...make the fear that once dissapeared come back...i pull the cock out of my mouth and exclaim " p~please...thats an S~special spot..d~don't use it" i beg them as i eagerly take the cock in my mouth again...Save me Aphrodite...save me zeus...someone...help me...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Lorielle » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:11 pm

CHA+1: 14
The leader imp ponders your words for a moment before laughing and giving your nice plump ass a firm smack. "Okay, little slut but I'm taking this hole then, and that that moment you feel a cock with the girth of your arm push 4 inches into your rosebud. But the moment he does you can feel all your nerves firing off in ecstasy as you feel his demonic man meat push deeper and deeper until you can feel his ball slap against your ass. "Wow, resilient human taking all of my so easily." When he starts pistoning into your body you can feel your organs rearrange just to accommodate the invading member setting off all sorts of pleasure receptors. The imp in your mouth on the other hand shoots a massive load of cock milk down your throat which tastes...wonderful. Even compared to Aella's yesterdays you couldn't help but swallow every drop of cum.
Lorielle

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:17 pm

i swallow every drop of cum..enjoying the taste, but i didn't stop sucking that big wonderful cock i keep bobing my head back and forth with enthusiams and passion. i tried to scream when i feel that big cock inside my ass...but the cock in my mouth didn't allow it...i couldn't help but just wait until he cums...but the suddenly i feel the pleasure of having that cock inside so i decide to help the little imp and move my hips backwards letting a few inches go inside...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Lorielle » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:14 am

Corruption gain:4
Hours and many demonic loads later the imps decide that they are finished with both you and Aella, though before they leave you can see them tattoo something on Aella's neck then she shudders and you can swear her breasts have grown to a nice perky G. She practically begging to be fucked as well but they instead put her to sleep before doing the same to you after you finish up with sucking one of the imp's cock. The magic he uses feels warm and you can your mind just slip away for a moment before you drift back to sleep.
(You've lost your memory of the imps having their way with you)
You and Aella wake up in the morning and you feel incredibly well rested, Aella is hugging you this time though as you wake up, seems you let her go in the middle of the night and she just returned that favor. You look around glad that nothing has happened while the two of you slept. Aella is awoken by you as well. She smiles up at you but doesnt say a single word. After the two of your clean up and eat a modest breakfast Aella finally speaks up. "Are you ready to see the oracle today Calista?"

Calista
HP 10/10
LP 0/11
Corruption:4/100
Lorielle

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:52 pm

it was nice feeling aella hugging me it make me smile that we were getting more friendly...but for some reason i feel a little bad for not letting her do me...why was that?. after we eat i feel more relaxed and calm, listening to what she ask i nod "yes...should we start leaving?" i stand up and stretch my arms
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Previous

Return to Private Games