Pokemon: Mavis May F*** (Eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Mavis May F*** (Eaenidu)

Postby that man » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:53 am

"Not those, the bindings on my legs!" Giratina replied with a smile, turning herself so that Mavis had easy access to them now. "Come on, don't you want to open me up?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:57 am

I Blushed "Oh, um okay, Let's see here." I Mumbled as I Slowly Pulled the Bindings off.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Touching the bottom binding, Mavis felt it come off with ease in her arms, the smooth descent of it down her legs actually resulting in a low moan, suggesting this was the first time anyone had touched her like this.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:14 pm

I Blushed at the moan but did my best in just focusing on freeing her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Freeing Giratina from the first bindings actually seemed to surprise her as she moved the parts of her legs she was able to, it somehow looking like one of the most adorable things she had seen.

"This is fun," Giratina smiled, seeming to love the ability to move her legs independently. "Can you please help me out with the other bindings?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:36 am

I Blushed and went along with it, Getting closer and pulling the bindings off "Why do you even wear these?" I mumbled softly.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:40 pm

"Because they help me float around," Giratina...moaned, it feeling like Mavis's touch was actually bringing some arousal to her as she moved further down the legs. "Not only that...it helps stop me from hurting people when I have to fight them, so it is actually for the better I wear them outside of here."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:45 pm

I Hummed "Really? How Do you Fight? I'm Really Fast so I Can Dodge Really Good, Even All My Siblings Using Agility and Quick Attack con't hit me."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:01 pm

"Well, this forces me to float around and use some of my power on that instead of just normal standing," Giratina explained, stretching her legs wide open when she had finished Mavis being able to tell she was still a virgin just by how pure she looked. "Wah...this is so relaxing."
that man

Previous

Return to Private Games