Night and Day (DemonsLust)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Night and Day (DemonsLust)

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:59 am

He stared at her for a few seconds before shrugging and decided to just enjoy it. Before, she just glared at him and let him fuck her mouth, so it was a bit odd how she was now going at it with enthusiasm. He made small thrusts against her sucking as he kept a tight grip on her hair, sliding his cock between her lips
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:02 am

She shuddered as he started thrusting into her mouth, leaning forward a bit to try and take in more of his cock. She knew what he was thinking and she was pretty pleased with herself in doing this.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:09 am

He was a little suspicious when she reacted positively to him thrusting into her mouth, his grip on her hair changing to a hand on the top of her head, pushing her head down in time with his thrusts into her mouth, greatly enjoying the feeling of her tongue sliding across his shaft
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:16 am

She moaned as he did so, letting her fangs scrape against the flesh once, causing the pleasure he felt to spike a bit, using her tongue to tease at the tip.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:37 am

"No biting" he said, glancing down at her as he thrust into her mouth. His mood had been killed a little bit by the feeling of her fangs scraping against his member as she licked and sucked at him, his free hand reaching down into the front of her maid outfit and started to fondle a breast
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:41 am

Hearing him accuse her of wanting to bite him put her off and she was suddenly uninterested in this again, stopping any voluntary attempts at pleasuring him.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:00 am

He glanced down once again when he felt her stop sucking and pulled out of her mouth with a wet pop "Something the matter?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he took his hand off her head
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:08 am

She shrugged, glancing to the side. "Nothing at all." She said boredly, not bothering to even look at him.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:11 am

He scowled as he looked down at her "Your doing it again" he said boredly "Acting all into it then shutting off for no reason"
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:18 am

That hit a nerve with her and she turned to glare at him baring her fangs in pure irritation. "No reason?! Are you kidding me?! You ungrateful, miserable asshole! It's not my fault that your nothing but a huge turn off..." She growled in frustration, biting her tongue as if trying to shut herself up, but it failed. "You are so damned irritating and confusing i can hardly even stand it! You don't even know me, you know nothing about me and every fucking time i try to get a little into it you go on with that stupid little NO biting comment!!! You fucking piss me the hell off. I'd have bitten you already if i'd even wanted to!" She snapped, her heart pumping and body shaking from the sudden stress on her mind.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:48 am

He didn't say a word or even react when she bared her fangs and yelled at him, waiting patiently for her to finish before tilting his head, the same bored scowl on his lips "Are you done?" He said frankly
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 am

She just stare at him, bewildered. It didn't make sense....he was just completely hopeless. She growled in frustration, falling over into her side on the bed. "Go figure. Just as boring as always."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:10 pm

He raised an eyebrow before scoffing "I don't know you? Foolish girl, I don't NEED to know you. As far as I'm concerned, your name doesn't matter" he said, leading in slightly "You seem to once again forget just what you are"
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:16 pm

"Doesn't mean i enjoy it!" She snapped.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:23 pm

"Much like I didn't enjoy awakening to find a pathetic leech about to feed on me like the nocturnal parasites you and your kind are" The teen fired back, straightening as he dusted off his shoulder
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:09 am

"That's a low blow considering that i pretty much live off of blood..." She rolled her eyes. "At least i have a heart, and considering that i'm undead, that's pretty pathetic in and of itself." She responded evenly, shrugging.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:28 pm

The teen chuckled, as if hearing some joke she didn't get. "Oh how cute, you make it sound like having a heart automatically makes you a good person" he teased as he stepped back to the door and sat in his chair, that damnable smirk on his lips
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:31 pm

"There's nothing good about what i am, but at least i try." She sighed deeply, closing her eyes.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:39 pm

Unseen by her, when she closed her eyes, one of his opened and looked at her, his smile growing "Then why break into my home if your trying?" He asked
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby DemonsLust » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:46 pm

"I was more curious than hungry. My original plan wasn't to kill you either, but when i saw you wake up i panicked. Couldn't really help that." She just shrugged.
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games