The Rise of the Khemet(That Man)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Rise of the Khemet(That Man)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:10 am

The woman looked confused and distressed "I~I don't understand? S~Should you not be announcing your presence Proudly So that your People might worship you? After all, you now run the city, And it is up to you to lead us on our holy mission to convert everyone to your worship."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:30 pm

"But I'm not preventable, and you aren't ready," Wadjet replied, motioning to herself and the people around her. "I mean, would you rather have a very hasty announcement followed by an equally reactionary celebration, or have a celebration prepared and then announce? Besides, if you thought someone was going to try kidnapping me when I was sleeping, what do you think they would do if they heard I was awake and you were not ready to 'receive' them?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:33 pm

She Blinked and seemed to be thinking over the words speaking out in an other language to herself before saying "You, would show them your divine wrath correct?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:45 pm

"I was sleeping for a long time, my powers are still shaky in this form," Wadjet admitted, her legs accidentally emphasizing that point when the magic allowing her to control them wore out.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:48 pm

She seemed confused, concerned and Looking quite like Someone just punched her in the gut as she tried to understand what you were asking and why.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:59 pm

Looking at her, Wadjet decided to risk it by using what remained of the semen to heal her body, standing up a lot straighter while she corrected herself with, "there have also been a lot of changes to the world since I was here, so it would be nice to at least know our situation now."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:09 pm

She seems better now as she explained that there was some nearby towns and cities that could be converted or taken over easily, But There was a large River that split into three when entering the Sea, on the Mouths of those rivers three Different City-states sat in constant war and would be your biggest problem for the south, to the East was a Great forest filled with Beastmen of all kinds, to the north was five Great mountains Filled with Hard headed Dwarfs and 'Blueskins' Which Were a barbaric race(Think WHFantasy Orks and Goblins), and to the east were the followers of the animal cult, Who Believed Women were nothing but Cattle To be Raped, owned, bred, and milked.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:52 am

Having something tactical to work with, Wadjet nodded as she took all of the information in, being thankful for once she had been forced to service people during some of the tactical meetings a long time ago.

"I would like to see more detailed maps, but I think that it would be best to do something like focusing on the nearby towns for now," Wadjet replied, thinking it through for a couple of seconds before smiling, "actually, if you invited them over as the cover for a feast, and then had me awaken in front of them, then it would catch their leaders off guard and make them more willing to join us. Of course, this means the information of me being awake can't leak out early, so they don't get a chance to mentally prepare themselves."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:06 am

She Nods in thought "The only one close by that we need to worry about are the people of Kalak'hir, Demon Worshipers who have tried to steal your body Before, The information we got seems to say that their leaders want to force you to breed with the demon prince who rules their city, They wont convert, But well, Most if not all of their peasants Worship you in secret, thanks to the extremely harsh treatment from the Tyrants, Their ruling class."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:33 pm

"Then we will just have to be careful with making sure the news gets to the people before we approach them with everyone else in the area then," Wadjet answered, thinking for a couple moments before she came back with, "are there any people in this city who are, you know, considered heretics?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:42 pm

She Hummed "Some, Most are Executed but we do imprison some of them, It depends on their views."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:55 pm

"Well, I would like to meet some of them, just so I can see first hand if they are spies or convertible," Wadjet replied with a stretch, really being more interested in if any of them knew anything about her people. "Just bring them down here one at a time then keep them somewhere safe, just so they don't spread the word of me being awake early."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:12 am

She again looked confused "Why?" She asked simply in honest confusion.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:56 am

"So I can see which of them can be converted," Wadjet replied calmly, refraining from asking her why she was questioning due to what had almost happened last time, although her voice accidentally took on that tone during her reply.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:58 am

She Flinched Violently at your tone and collapsed bowing to you "I~I'm Sorry my Goddess! I~I Merely wanted to understand!"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:54 pm

"That's Okay," Wadjet replied in a calming tone, even coming over to her to hug her just in case she had some sort of knife on her body. "I didn't mean to upset you by what I was saying, I was simply attempting to explain why I wanted to see them, alright?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:06 pm

She seemed to still be a little panicked and unsure but slowly relaxed as you didn't punish her.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:44 pm

"See, I didn't have anything bad for you," Wadjey replied with a happy smile, happily smiling her back a little bit as she enjoyed holding onto them like this, keeping the hug as long as possible. "Well, do you like this all that much?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:37 am

She Blinked over your shoulder "Why does my Daughter have a cum cover penis attached to her?" She asked seeing it for the first time.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:41 pm

"She did that herself," Wadjet replied, wondering slightly if she would be able to manage a dispell on it or not. "She said it was supposed to wear off, but I'm starting to think she has less control over it then she thought she did, or is at least unable to turn back for now."
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games