Gotta Fuck'Em All! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Gotta Fuck'Em All! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:51 am

As you eagerly respond back, you begin to feel a sap flowing out of the vines, one that tastes almost like a musky honey as the Bulbasaur works to shape your pussy to its cock, grunting and crying out its name as its pre helps to further lube you up and give it all the speed it needs to jackhammer your pussy properly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:53 am

I Moan Lewdly, My Tongue and ass working over the vines as my pussy slowly tightened I was already close to cumming~!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:10 am

So to was your enemy it seemed, as with a few more thrusts from each appendage, he then hilted into your puss, the vines in your mouth and ass spewing the thin, sweet sap as your womb was filled with the fertile seed of a pokemon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:54 pm

I Shuddered and Clamped Down on the invading Members, My ass, Pussy and Throat all doing there bests to milk the 'cocks' Greedily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:36 am

The spewing goes on for another minute before the Bulbasaur pulls out, passing out behind you and leaving a bit of his seed slowly falling out of you. Bruma is slowly coming around, but the trainer still seems to be out of it thanks to that bullet seed he took to the head.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:01 pm

I gulped and Stood up Quickly Pulling Bruma into his pokeball, I Must have Released him again when I Fell over, before Racing Quickly off, Wondering if I Would Get Pregnant from the Bulbasaur.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:46 pm

(Pregnancy Roll-20! No Pregnancy)

Heading out once again with your pokemon all safe inside your Pokeballs, you've soon put the pair behind you and are now, for the moment at least, alone. As you walk and listen to the sounds of wild Pokemon crying out to one another in the grasses and light woods around you, you can't help but think back to what happened... and how good it had felt....

You also recall how easily things got out of hand. You'll need to be careful next time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:51 pm

I gulped before nodding to myself I needed to be more careful, I Walked a Bit more Ways before sitting under a tree to think, Crossing my legs and Meditating on how best to train my pokemon.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:58 pm

(GM Encounter Roll-5)

As you sit there and begin mediating, several paths for your pokemon's training pass through your mind as the sun filters down upon you through the leaves of the tree. The combination of the cool shade and the warm sunlight leave you feeling very relaxed as you think...

... and it is because of this that you only realize you are being wrapped by something when it has managed to bind up much of your chest and stomach, your arms now stuck to your side as two Caterpies continue weaving around you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:43 pm

I Blinked at them and Glared before Connecting to their minds and asking the mental equivalent of "What the Hell are you two Doing Cocooning me?! You Don't Eat People!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:31 pm

(GM Roll-10)

You barely manage to connect to their minds... and only enough to get the idea that, actually, they aren't hungry, but curious and playful. In fact, as one comes around back towards your breasts, it playfully nudges the love pillow, its small little mouth brushing ever so slightly against your cocooned nipple, while another begins heading back down towards your waist, tickling you somewhat along the way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:34 pm

I Blushed and Sighed and Tried to concentrate a bit more to ask them to Take The Strings off When they Were Done, Before Relaxing to See what they would do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:43 pm

They seem to get the gist of things as one continues playing with your breasts, nuzzling each of them and climbing all about them as his tail toyed with the spots where your nipples would be. The other one crawled its way down between your legs, working to get under your skirt as you could feel some of its breath wafting over your bared pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:45 pm

I Moaned Softly as my sensitive Pussy was breathed on, I Couldn't help But Send Pleased Feelings out to them both, Good God I was a slut.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:10 pm

Sensing this, they continued, soon both nipples being teased as the first Caterpie nuzzled one while its tail circled and rubbed against its opposite. His friend down below soon pressed its whole head to your puss, spreading your lower lips a fair bit as it seemed like the creature might try pushing its way inside!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:41 pm

I Gulped and Moaned Before trying to Focus enough to tell them What the Parts they were touching Were, And While I Was Unsure of what would happen, I Kinda Wanted the Lower one to crawl into me, My Pussy Was Soaking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Taking heed of your desires, it did indeed begin to crawl into you, the feeling being very interesting if a bit odd as your pussy lips were spread. Its little suction cup feet moving along your inner walls as it wriggled around in wonder inside of your cunt sent wonderfully sensation jolts from your tippy toes to your scalp.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:35 pm

I Moaned LEwdly In Shocked Pleasure at the Feeling, Blushing Brightly "T~This Feels Really Good~!" I Moaned Leaning back against the Tree and spreading my Legs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:29 pm

The Caterpie buries itself further inside you as it wriggles back and forth, up and down your love canal. Its movements cause its soft little horn atop to rub against the roof of your cunt, eventually touching your G-spot and sending a major jolt of nearly orgasmic delight through your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:49 pm

I Spread my Legs as wide As I Could as I Muffle a Scream Of Pleasure, My Cunt Clamping down as it was so close to orgasm I Almost couldn't wait, I~I needed to cum, I Just hoped the Little bug could make me go over the edge.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games