Gotta Fuck'Em All! [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Gotta Fuck'Em All! [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:30 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Madeline Newgate
Race: Psychic
Appearance: http://img13.deviantart.net/dbae/i/2010/141/9/7/pokemon_trainer_1_by_emeraldus.png
Bio: Madeline is Half Pokemon, Her Mother is a Whore Who let an Alakazam Mind control and fuck her, That was the only Time Her Mother Didn't use Protection, thinking she didn't need it, this Gave Madeline insane Psychic talents, And While most would be scared her Mom Loved her more than anything and wanted her to have a better life than she had, So When the Time Came, her mom bought her a PokeNav to act as her Trainer ID, Fucked a trainer to catch her two pokemon and wished her luck on her Journey.

(lived in Viridian City)

Pokemon:
Drowzee[male](Zold){Thanks to Madeline's power is much smarter and more powerful than most of it's kind}: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Confusion, Light Screen
Nidoran[Male](Bruma){Is Huge around four foot tall and weighing around 120LB}:Confusion, Double Kick, Focus energy, Peck

Kinks: Pokesex, Having to Do Sexual Favors, impregnation, Lesbian, Futa, piercings, tats.
Anti-kinks:Denial, Scat, Deadly Vore, Guro, puke.

Just a side note... a Male Nidoran that big is usually a Nidorino instead.

The day for your Pokemon journey has come, and thankfully, you already have some of your work taken care of for you. Thanks to your mother, you have two Pokemon all your own to start with, and a PokeNav as well! Of course, now you need to figure out what exactly your goal on this journey should be... all trainers seem to pick something that drives them onwards for their adventures.
Kuragari

Re: Gotta Fuck'Em All! [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Humming in thought I Tried to Figure out what I wanted to do, Thinking and meditating hard I Decided That I wanted to Challenge the Gyms, And maybe even make it into the big tournament at the end, You Get Money and Fame For Winning those right? So maybe I Could get rich enough to bring My mom to a new home!

Smiling with My Decision I showered and dressed before Going Downstairs to eat my last breakfast at home with mom, Giving her a Kiss on the Lips before Leaving, looking at my PokeNav so I Could get To Pewter City and Challenge the First Gym.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Your mother, who is only wearing a pair of panties as she sits at the table with you, smiles and kisses you back, pulling you briefly into her lap for a final hug, nuzzling your forehead as she gives you a final goodluck, even handing you a home made lunch for your first day on your own.

Heading out of the house and pulling your PokeNav out, it says that walking to Pewter City should take up to two days, provided you don't get lost in the Viridian Forest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Nodding I Set off into the Forest, Letting Bruma Out As I did "Hey big boy, We're Going through here so I Need you to keep your ears open for any danger all right?" I asked before journeying deeper.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Bruma nods, looking more like a roided out Nidorino then a Nidoran, even being nearly big enough for you to ride around on him as he leads the way towards the forest, the houses and buildings of your home city soon fading into the distance as the tree's loom overhead...

(GM Encounter Roll-15)

As you are walking along, you hear a voice call out, a young man wearing shorts and a blue shirt with a white cap smirking as he sees you. His eyes briefly wander over your body, glancing with a bit of shock at the size of your Pokemon, before asking "Hey, you a trainer? Cause if you are, that means we gotta battle! I need to train my Pokemon to be strong enough to fight Brock in Pewter!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:53 pm

I Briefly Skim his Mind before nodding "Okay, I Do too, Bruma to the Battlefront!" I Order out loud as I Gently Touch Bruma's Mind 'It's me, When in battle I'll talk to you like this okay?'
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 am

His mind is an open book, showing you that he seems to find your appearance pleasing, and wouldn't mind having some fun with you, but at the moment he's more interested in a battle. Bruma nods his head, being more focused at the moment on the upcoming fight as the kid releases a Bulbasaur, grinning as he gets into what you assume is a dramatic stance.

"Alright Bulby, go get him! Bullet seed!"

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm using this, I think I'll let you roll for the enemies attacks, while I roll for your pokemon's attacks. High roll is a hit, low roll is a miss. If you would prefer I do it instead, just let me know.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:55 pm

((I think I Like this, Enemy Roll=2))

Give the Boy a Glare as I Mentally Order Bruma 'Power straight through it and Rush at the Enemy, Use Focus Energy as you Rush him and Peck once you Get to him, Don't Let up and use your poison.' After I Finish my Quick Mental Orders I'd try to distract the Boy By making him Focus on Sexual thoughts, Making Lewd Things that to him 'Could' happen with me pop into his head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:39 pm

(Bruma Roll-17, Your Roll-20!)

Bruma easily avoids the sloppy work of the enemy Bulbasaur as it fires its seeds at him, rushing forward and growling before slamming into it, pecking it relentlessly and making the Bulbasaur cry out in pain. The boy would likely have been concerned about this... but he is busy drooling as he looks you up and down, undressing you with his eyes as a bulge forms in his pants.

The Bulbasaur grunts and tries to fight back, growling fiercely as it bounces back, attempting to intimidate Bruma.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:48 pm

(Bulba roll=6)

I order Bruma 'Confusion, peck, Stay Right on top with Double kick, Don't give it room to breathe for even a second.' before Focusing on the Bulbasaur and trying the same thing I did to the trainer.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:45 pm

(Bruma Roll-10, Your Roll-3)

Bruma attempts to do so, but confusion doesn't seem to land on the Bulbasaur, and his next attack fails to land a hit as the enemy pokemon grunts from his leap to avoid Bruma. Getting into position, he begins sending seeds at Bruma, seeming to be uneffected by your efforts even as his trainer begins rubbing at his bulging shorts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:09 pm

(Bulba roll=nat 1)

I Growl Softly to myself as I order 'Focus Energy, Wait for the right moment and launch yourself at it with double kick.' Before Trying even harder to Force the Bulbasaur to feel the need to mate with her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:35 pm

(Bruma Roll-7, your Roll-14)

One of the Bulbasaur's seed shots goes wild, konking its trainer in the head and knocking him out, surprisingly enough. Bruma seems to be having a bad day though as he manages to miss his timing, his attack only managing to stir up dust and dirt.

However, this time your own efforts are more successful... you can see the Bulbasaur's eyes move over to you, taking in your body as its focus quickly shifts down to your crotch. Vines begin to extend from its bulb and you can see a cock beginning to peek out from under its form.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:57 pm

((I Rolled to Resist me and to attack Resist=nat1 attack =nat 20.....))

I Hold back a Giggled as I order Bruma to attack the Bulba while I Distract it, I Lift the Front of my Skirt and send Images to Bulbasaur about my Pussy and mating with it, and how good it would feel, I did this thinking that there was no way the Bulbasaur could really Get to my pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:29 pm

The Bulbasaur unleashed his vines, firing a volley of well timed seeds at Bruma and sending him thumping back into a tree... this seeming to be too much for Bruma who fainted as he landed on the ground. Another set of vines came out as the cock extended to its full length of six inches as it let out a cry, charging forward even as its vines snapped forward and wrapped around your wrists and ankles.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:33 pm

I Quickly Pull Bruma Back into his ball and put it away before I Realized that the Bulbasaur was charging me Letting out a Scream in fright at the attack I Tried to turn and run.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:40 pm

(Roll-8)

Unfortunately, you failed to realize your wrists and ankles had already been snagged, and you simply managed to land yourself on the ground with your ass slightly raised, the Bulbasaur pouncing quickly as it used its mouth to yank your skirt up, dragging its tongue along your pussy for a moment before it began lining itself up...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:44 pm

I Blushed at what was happening and was a little turned on, Blushing I tried to confuse it by making it think of all my holes and not just my pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:17 am

This does result in your ankles being let go... but as the Bulbasaur's cock slammed into your pussy, hilting inside you, the two vines then pushed into your other holes... one squirming its way inside your as while the other stuffed itself inside your moist, warm mouth. Wasting no time, the Bulbasaur began to fuck all three holes, its mind entirely focused on mating with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:19 am

I Squeal in shock before moaning like a True whore, My Virginity taken by my mother already, Though This triple Penetration had me thrusting eagerly back soon enough.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games