VR~Pleasure~(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: VR~Pleasure~(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:32 pm

She Moaned under you, Looking very cute as she Wiggled and Squirmed under you "I~I think I'm Stuck, I Think Some of my cum dried."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Slowly sliding up and off of her, I wiggle my own ass, it taking a moment as the slightly solidified cum made its way out. "Heh, next time I'll make sure we take a shower afterwards... but let's make up for it by taking one together now."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:51 pm

She Blushed and nodded Slowly standing up and looking at her soaked crotch with a nod "W~Wait, Next Time? I Thought I Was Going to be a one night stand or something."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:51 pm

"You were going to be." I admitted honestly, smiling as I walked my fingers up her cock, then bending down and giving it cute little kiss as I gave her a flirty wink. "But your so cute, and I liked your cock so much, I figured we could do this again sometime. If you want to of course."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:59 pm

She Seemed Conflicted "Fine but you have to take me on dates sometimes, I Want To Feel Pretty Too okay?" She Asked with a Blush "I'm not asking You to be exclusive or anything, just some dates."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:55 pm

"Deal!" I say, shaking her hand firmly before pulling her up off the bed and making for my bathroom, rubbing my cock against her waist as I teasingly caressed her own cock, though I was doing it more to be playful then sexy at the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:49 pm

She Blushed and Followed you, Once in the Shower With you she Gently Poked you "Ki~Kiss me?" She asked Shyly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:50 pm

I giggled slightly, pressing her to the shower stall as the warm water cascaded down our naked bodies, my cock grinding against her own as my hands interlaced with hers. When I had to pull back for air, I smiled as I said "You didn't have to ask you know... I was going to kiss those cute lips of yours anyways."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:54 pm

She Blushed Darker "Again." She Ordered Blushing, Doing so every time you stopped kissing her, She Seemed to Really Enjoy Being held and Kissed,
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:03 pm

"Of course my dear." I purr, kissing her again and again and eventually just pushing her hard into the wall of the shower and kissing her until I could barely keep myself standing, my lungs screaming for air as I pulled back, eyes glazed over in lust as I panted hard to refill my burning lungs with much needed air.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:28 pm

She Blushed and smiled "M~My names Anya Drakonov." She kiss your Cheek "now let's get clean." She Mumbled as she helped to clean you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:32 pm

I quick my head at this reveal of a new name, but I figure it must have been her real name. I blush a bit at the more innocent peck, but oblige her as I let her get me all covered in soapy bubbles, stepping back into the falling water and sighing as it rinsed me. I then took the loofah from her, starting off doing the same... though as I reached her crotch, I began rubbing the loofah against her cock as I pressed myself against her slightly. "Say Anya... ever do it in a shower before?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:32 pm

She Blushed at your touch "I~I've, um, Had a 'Sword fight' In a shower but nothing else." She Admitted with a Blush, But She didn't Pull away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:05 am

"Hmm... well, we could do that... or I could suck you off again... mmh.. or we could take turns fucking each other." I purred as I ran one hand through her hair, while the other walked slowly, teasingly up the side of her cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:16 am

She Blushed and giggled "Well I could use your mouth~ But we'd just keep getting dirty if we fucked each other~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:21 pm

"And that's not a problem where we are." I giggled, poking her in the chest playfully as I splashed some water on her. "We can always clean up afterwards, and my hot water doesn't run out all that fast, fufufu... so we got plenty of time to enjoy ourselves."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:24 pm

She Grinned and kissed you "But I Like your Cute Mouth~" She teased with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:05 pm

Smiling, I kissed her briefly before shimmying down to my knees, that love of cum overcoming me as I promptly swallowed her cock in one go, moaning around it as I began to deep throat her from the beginning. I glanced up to see if I was perhaps taking things too fast, not slowing down in the slightest as I reached one hand up to play with her nutsack.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:17 pm

She Moaned Cutely under your experienced hand and Happily Fucked your face, Seeming content To Let You Do most of the work though, As she was Holding herself back as She Quickly came assuming this would just be a Quickie.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:42 pm

Even though she had came, I kept on going, not wanting a quick one as I was actually beginning to simply bask in the pleasure that came from sucking cock. There was an almost hypnotic attraction to it and the motions, not to mention that it was so sexy seeing Anya's face twist in pleasure, and those cute moans were music to my ears.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games