VR~Pleasure~(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

VR~Pleasure~(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:10 pm

This was it you made how You Character looked now the game was Rolling out three Choices For Your Life.....It's Done Now Let's see your choices are

Whore House Worker- You Mother and father didn't love you and you did whatever it took to survive, Even being a Whore, You had a reputation for being Damn Good and Clean So a 'Gentlemen's' House picked you up, you know work in the lap of Luxury.

Beat Cop- Your Mother Was a Bitch and Your Father was a Drunk the only positive in your life was your detective uncle, you wanted to follow in his Footsteps, You Live Modestly yet comfortably.

Or Professional Gamer/Mange Writer- Your Lazy and Smart and Being Good at Speaking lets you live off Mangas You made yourself, Your Gaming Channel, And Beta Testing Games.

Well Time to choose a Background.

((When You Choose You Can Describe your bedroom/Neighborhood as well as house since you will explore no doubt.))
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: VR~Pleasure~(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:59 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Real World Persona:
NAME: Iino Hatsuhara
APPERANCE: http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.j3hVz0 ... Q&pid=15.1
BIO: Iino has always been big into gaming, especially the budding market of Virtual Reality gaming. Using the money he makes from designing web pages for start up businesses and smaller companies on the side, he's recently been able to secure for himself a slot in beta testing the latest in virtual reality: A game that crosses the 3d Chat room with elements of MMORPG and sandbox games. He's been brought in by the promises that he can do anything, be anyone... and now he's eager to get to work trying this thing out. He's pinning his hopes for the future of virtual reality on this device... here's hoping it can deliver!

Virtual Avatar:
NAME: Eri
APPEARANCE:http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.7QPpno0CAt%2fP6eWhKi%2bcDQ&pid=15.1

Turn ons: Anything not in Turn Offs
Turn Offs: PC Death, Vomit, Guro, Pedo, Toilet Play, Diaper Play

I smiled as I set everything up, not yet placing the VR headset on even as I tried to keep from giggling like a schoolgirl.... which was more or less what I was going to be doing soon enough. This new VR gear was supposed to be Revolutionary... it would actually let you feel everything you felt in the game world as if it was actually happening.

Looking over the backgrounds available, I quirk my eye up at the top one... finding it surprising that was one of the options available for my character. Then again, the idea of the game was that you could be anything, and it did ask a bunch of questions while you picked how you wanted the avatar to look like...

Must be because of all those questions about sex I think to myself before shrugging, not really that interested in being a cop or detective. And from a certain perspective, I was already the last one...

"Well, I guess I'll just pick the first one then. Guess we'll be seeing how real this thing is." With my background picked, I follow the command and place the headset on...

A wave of dizziness briefly overwhelms me, and I shake my head and look around... finding that I'm viewing things my avatar. I appear to be in a rather lavish looking bedroom which is painted red with black trim, the room looking very much like something you'd see from an anime or hentai when they went into a sex club. There was a dresser nearby where some toys were, and one of those riding horse things in a corner. I appeared to be laying on the bed, which was shaped like a heart...

Movement took a moment to get used to... as I quickly discovered that I did indeed feel like I was in a whole new body. I soon notice a jiggle, glancing down and noting that I was only wearing some racy black lingerie over my crotch and breasts... man this was going to take some time to get used to!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:50 am

As You Lay there Exploring yourself, your Door opened and a Girl Came in She Froze and seemed confused at seeing you before seeming to understand, Looking at her you saw she was a Player as well but your 'Character memories' Told you that she was Your Roommate, She Smiled at you "Sweet I Thought that I was the Only Beta Tester on this job!" She said grinning at you.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:41 pm

I look at her, confused as well, having nearly been ready to try and poke at my breasts and crotch. Noting that she was a player character though, and also as memories filtered into my mind, I waved at her as I said "Yeah well, the other two options didn't interest me much, especially since I already do something like one of them." I pat the spot next to me on the bed as I say "So, should we call each other by our avatar's names, or share our real names? I'm fine with either."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:06 pm

She Jumped into bed and Grabbed your boobs with a Grin "I'm Kouronaka, Call me Naka for short, and this is a whole new life for us right? So Let's use our Avatar names, anyways our cover was that we were both sick, We get to start slow since we're 'Recovering' I Only have one job for today do you want to check out what you have?" She asked still playing with your boobs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:23 pm

I let out a gasp of surprise, nearly followed by a silent scream as my whole body tenses and freezes, my brain trying to process the new feelings of having my breasts played with... for it did in fact feel like they were my breasts... I managed only after a moment more to pull away, panting and shuddering as I mutter "H-Holy crap... is that what girls feel like when you play with these?" I shudder for a moment, then remember that the girl was talking to me.

"W-Well t-then, my name is Eri, a-and I don't know... h-how would I check for such a thing?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:28 pm

She Giggled and then Laughed "You're a Guy aren't you, you perv, Wanna Be treated like a bitch huh~?" She asked slyly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:40 pm

I nod my head at the guy bit, but shake my head at the bitch bit. "H-Hey, I may be a bit of a perv, but I was curious... besides, I've always had more fun playing girls anyways in lots of games... f-figured this one wouldn't be any different."

Blushing a bit again, I try to figure out how to check my job or quest list, either thinking about them or looking about the room for anything that would let me do so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:44 pm

She Laughed and Grabbed your hand "Sleaze~ I Bet you're the type that tries to fuck everything with your girl huh~ Anyways or Jobs are out here, just type in your name and your list for the day will show up." She said Showing you an electric board with a keyboard under it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:02 pm

I shake my head quickly at such an idea, but I smile when she tells me where to find my jobs. "T-Thanks Naka... alright... let's just type it in then... Eri..." I press the necessary keys and hit the enter key, waiting to see how many jobs I have, a part of me now wondering if picking a girl had been such a good idea... especially with the life path I'd chosen...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:06 pm

She Hummed When The Screen Showed Two Things booked at the same time "Let's See, It Seems You can Choose between about a hundred Creepy old men with some damn Good pay, or to let some trainees both guys and girls for some Okay pay." She said showing you how to get the info.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:30 pm

I eeped at the idea of a hundred creepy old men doing anything with me like this, or even a few, and quickly opted for the Trainee's, figuring that would be a better and easier start anyways.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:38 pm

She nodded "It says room Three Six Five, We're on the Sixth floor now, So You have to Go Down, I'm Working as a piece of furniture in the SVIP Area so I Gotta Go Up, See ya perv." She Said moving to Some Stairs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:44 pm

I follow her out, thinking about stopping her for a moment when I hear her say she was going to be some furniture... but she has left before I can ask about that. So I simply follow the instructions, heading on down even as I take a moment to poke slightly at my breasts in experimentation.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Poking makes you almost Cum again before something Flashed in your Face "Warning: Do not touch yourself, Due to changing Gender You will be sensitive, Touching yourself Could Also Have unforeseen Problems Until After a Two day period has past."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:56 pm

"HHYYYYAAAHH~!!" I squeal out, dropping to my knees and panting for a moment as I see the warning, trying to take it's advice into my head even as my whole body tingled... that... that had felt good... not as good as when Naka had... but still...

After a moment, I slowly got up, continuing on down and making for the room I was supposed to work in, even as I tried to look and see if there was anyone else about, or anything interesting to see.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:05 pm

When you get into the Room You Found four girls three of them pampering the fourth, the one with red eyes was the one who saw you "Oh hi, are you our Trainer? We three have had a few sessions but Suzu-chan here is having her First time." She said Pointing at the Girl who they were pampering.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 pm

My eyes wander over all four of them, loving the cuteness of the group as I nod my head, my cheeks turning a bit red as a part of me wishes I was the one in the middle there. However, I begin racking my 'character memories' for the knowledge I need to know what I'm supposed to do. I'd never been in a place like this afterall... so I didn't have a clue as to what I needed to train them on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:22 pm

The Red head handed you their Files, The First you Pulled out was the only Dark haired one

Name: Suzumibachi
Background:Raised by brothel since birth

The next was the Red head's

Name:Anna
Background:Unknown Found near dead on Street

Next was Pinkie

Name:Nonon
Background: Sold Herself to Brothel to escape Abusive family

Last Was the Smallest Girl

Name:Marie
Background: Found In Trashcan as a Baby and Raised in Brothel

It Went on to Explain that all but Suzu had BDSM, pain sex and Male Pleasing training, They needed Loving Training and Female Pleasure Training.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:36 pm

I quirked an eyebrow at two of them being males, looking up and clearly spotting breasts on all of them... which made me wonder if they were either shemales, or if the game was having some sort of bug. I blushed at the listing of one of them being futanari... though I found it rather odd that they were all disabled. Especially that last one... I didn't quite see how a blind girl could work in a brothel.

Nevertheless, I smile at all of them as I say "Yes, and you may call me Eri... I'm here to help you learn how to be loving when servicing our clients, and how to please a woman. Now, who wants to start?" I hoped to myself that the character memories that would let me teach them would pop up soon, as I only knew some stuff about how to make women feel good.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games