Out of Orbit (CumInTiana01)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Out of Orbit (CumInTiana01)

Postby Zankio » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Strength roll 15+1
You thrust your suites blades into the altered creature, but are surprised when they don't seem to sink in, the thick fur of the beast is not only dense but also seems to be reinforces as if it's hairs where coated in some kind of metal. It seems more cautious of you now, Being careful of the blades as its slimy tongue slides across your neck and curls around your chin getting a good taste of you, it pulls its head back its tongue retreating momentarily before sliding against your mouth. A numbness spreads everywhere it touches.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:41 pm

i start getting tired about all this game that the monkey beast was trying to do...i activate the external warm mode of the suit giving everyone who touch it a big burn
"You want to play hot? lets play hot!"
i could see how the creature was leaving me, giving me the oportunity to stand up grab my blast shotgun...i aim to aim and shoot at his head
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:47 pm

You hear it call out in agony as it scrambles to get away from you.
Perception roll 8+2=10.
Aiming to finish it off your aim falls short and manages to disable its leg, slowing it. Your second shot quickly follows up, blasting through its back as it collapses into the tall grass. You feel that the next room may be the last. Eager to leave this place you move on.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:00 pm

i take a glass vial from my survivor bag and gather the sample of his blood...if i dont find anything...at least i got this blood to prove that this creature probably kill him...anyway...i walk inside the next room looking everywhere prepared to shoot...i dont going to get suprised again by one of those creatures
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:26 pm

It seems as though your next opponent isn't one for such trickery. Immediately upon entering the room you see the ground and walls are covered by a dark fleshy material. The air feels thick in the room as you scan for any movement. In the center of the room you see a massive stem bursting from the ground, surrounded by what seems like a collection of cocoons attached to its base by the same material coating the ground. You notice a large flower bud resting atop the stem, but as soon as you had stepped into the room, it spreads open revealing long tendrils sliding out from under the petals, they sway in the air along with it before one extends itself coming straight at you.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:45 pm

as i realize that one of those things was coming to me a start running backward while shooting it..i didnt know how that thing would act if it catch me...and i didnt want to figure it out...maybe it was time to get out of there...maybe the doctor was already dead...maybe the vial of blood was enough proof to get my reward because maybe those creatures were created by the Doctor and have his DNA...i dont know...but i really want to get out of here
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Turning to run back to the exit you find that it had sealed behind you, the door locked in place. Something felt off about that but you didn't have time to ask yourself questions. You continue to shoot at the tendril coming your way.
(perception roll 19+2=21) Your gun blasts the end of the tentacle apart as you hear a monstrous cry bellow out of the beast. It sends several more at your way, this time snaking across the ground as they emerge from its base.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:26 pm

i was running out of time and my only way out was locked...then i remember it..it wasn't my only way out...i could just go to the second floor and sneak out for the window that i manage to enter in my first time here...nothing would stop me running...as i run i check my survival bag searching for bombs...thanks to my luck i had a fire bomb...but it was just one and i couldn't fail the throw...before going upstairs i start looking for the longest tendril..that one that lead to the massive stem, i throw the fire bomb and suddenly start running without looking behind
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:47 am

The room is engulfed in flames when the bomb explodes against the tendril leading to the stem, an inferno spreading across the floor and walls as you attempt to quickly scale the wall to an opening leading to the second floor.
Agility roll 5+2=7
Heat flows over you as you hurl yourself over the edge onto the ground of a hallway leading towards the room with an open window. The back of your legs and shoulders feel singed and ache slightly as you hurry to exit the facility. Once you reach the window you spot numerous forms moving outside, peering down you make out two squads of armed mercenaries, a total of eight medium armored people that seem to be watching the entrance to the lab.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:49 pm

i look back realising that there is no escape because of the fire...using the window i start climbing down trembling by the heat. once i reach the floor i sit on the ground catching my breath and relaxing a little bit...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:10 pm

As you reach the ground to rest you hear the mercenaries spot you, quickly surrounding you as they ready their weapons. You hardly have time to react before hearing a loud but slow clapping break the tension. The armored mercenaries spread out revealing a tall alien with scaled features and large spectacles over his dark crimson eyes, his body mostly humanoid in shape. He is accompanied by two rather scantily dressed female servants. It takes you a moment but you recognize him from your mission file, it's the Doctor. "Very well done indeed! I truly couldn't have asked for a better subject to test my latest children with. It's sad that the results were so regrettable, but this will give us more than enough data to make the proper adjustments." He crouches down, maintaining a distance as he gets a better look at you.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:20 pm

I stand up and suddenly i turn around the doctor and hold him by his neck while aiming with my blast shotgun at his head...i look around at every mercenarie
"let me go and do not follow me"
I wait to the answer of the mercenaries hoping they let me go
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:13 am

All the mercenaries take aim as you grab onto the doctor, hesitating once you hold the weapon to his head. Though the doctor seems unfazed. "You seem to misunderstand dear, they are here for your protection just as well as my own. After all, our employer wouldn't want to lose his important clientss." He waves dismissingly at the mercenaries, allowing them to lower their weapons as they watch you from behind their helmets.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:18 am

i start walking with him slowly still with my blast shotgun aiming at his head...after all the things i just saw im not letting my trust go to anyone...and less with the person that i need to deliver dead or alive
"we will talk in my ship...now..walk"
this being said...we start walking to the place where i left hide the sentinel
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Perception roll 12+2=14

"As you wish dear, I'm not sure they will appreciate their paycheck being taken from them either so don't blame me if they end up following us." The Doctor says as you begin to cautiously walk back through the forest to your sentinel. The mercenaries watch you intently as you leave them there. You reach the sentinel a couple minutes later, it seems to be untouched, and you scan the surrounding area with your eyes, spotting no sign of the mercenaries nearby.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:14 am

i open the sentinel and put him inside and then i enter...i close the door and turn on the sentinel...the coordinates were already set so it was a matter of seconds when we start going to the ship
"look...i had a really bad day 'testing' your pets...i almost get raped three times...so..i just want to take you to my-..¿our? employer. so i cant end this damn mission...so..please...¿can you let me rest a little and cooperate?
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:18 am

The Doctor grunts as you shove him into your transport. "I would prefer not to leave my planet, I have to make adjustments while the data is still-" He cuts his ramble short as your limited patience becomes apparent to him. Raising his palms towards you in complacency he gives a small shrug. "I can just give my report to them directly." He closes his strange reptilian eyes and wipes a hand across his face as he slumps back into his seat. "Just be glad you wont be shot out of the sky while I'm aboard.." He says under his breath.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:59 am

"Thank you, i guess. just let me take you to our employers to finish my mission. ok? if you are saying the truth they will let you go and probably ask me to take you here again" a sigh of relief cames out of my mouth and i close my eyes to relax as the sentinel reach my ship
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:41 pm

Upon boarding your ship you feel a bit more relaxed, fatigue starting to set in as your mission nears completion. A nearby interface chirps to life as your ship detects several ships appearing on your radar from the surface of the planet. It seems like the doctor was right, his guards wont just remain idle while the key to their pay is abducted. But at least you wont have to fear them firing on you without being provoked, they don't want to risk harming the Doctor.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:50 pm

"why did i agree doing this mission?" i get out from the sentinel and take the doctor with me. i run to my room and when i reach it i make him go inside. i give him an holoprojector and tell him "If you need something...call me, or something better. tell them to leave me alone" i lock the door and start running to the Cockpit. finally when i reach it. i activate the Rogue mode camouflaging the ship and start flying out of the Planet atmosphere avoiding all the mercenaries
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games