Out of Orbit (CumInTiana01)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Out of Orbit (CumInTiana01)

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Your ship drifts through space idly while you rest in your personal chambers. Dreams momentarily haunted by memories of the war. Your heart rate increasing as a beeping begins to sound all around you, tossed around your cockpit as a missile blows apart half your thrusters, attempting to regain control you see the side of a massive capital ship rapidly approaching as you spin towards it, bound to crash. That is until you gasp awake, the beeping sound coming from the terminal at your desk just a few feet away. You try and clear you mind of the nightmare, realizing the sound was indicating you received a message on your private terminal.

Character
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Tatiana Tessier

Appearance:

Personality: since its been a long time when she saw another intelligent specimen she learn how to stay quiet and relaxed..although the war leave her a little paranoic and with some trust issues, but she is nice as a friend. the battle can make her real exicted and way to competitive.

Background: she were born in the earth located in the solar system or as the interstellar Union of galaxies (I.U.G) call it. The "A.2-D.7 System". She was forced to join the Earth army when the Galactic Civil War start. when the Federals win and the three ruled galaxies were free she start working as a mercenary because her hometown was destroyed and she hasnt somewhere to go...The only thing she had left was The 10 Member's soldier ship that the Federals give to her as a reward for being one of the hero's who save the earth... but that recognition was not appreciated by the humans or any other specie's...

Kinks: Slavery, mind break, Corruption, lots of cum, being someone's bitch, public humiliation,forced prostitution, being used for sex in public, submission, Slutty clothing, sexual favors, exhibitionism, Bestiality, Incest, spanking, piercings, Full body tattoo's, Ahegao
Turn offs: Scat, guro, vore, pregnancy, being a brood mother, waterspots , gore (in a sexual way), necrophilia, inflation

Stats:
Strength: 1
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 2
Perception: 2
Willpower: 1
Charisma: 2

Flags!:

earth Symbol: Image

Interstellar Union of Galaxies (A.k.a The Federals) Image

Empire Confederation Flag (the one who ruled the three galaxies) Image
Zankio

Re: Out of Orbit (CumInTiana01)

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:46 pm

i stand up stretching my arms while yawning...realising the message i approach to it and grab a tissue that was on my desk using it to clean the sweat that was on my face. it wasnt a good dream....but one of the nicest i have since i left the earth indeed.
sitting on the chair in front of my desk i push a one of the button's in the terminal keyboard opening the message
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:53 pm

The terminal hums to life, the screen projecting in the air clearly. Opening the message, you see it go from jarbled symbols into the decrypted message. It reads;
Mission summary
-locate target <identified as Dr.Vaughjin ex-xenobiologist> and bring him to the Longinus space station dock 9
The target is a researcher experimenting on various adaptive life forms collected throughout space, a firm believer in perfecting nature. Your mission is to go to his last known whereabouts on a remote planet where his lab has remained hidden from everyone but his employers. You will be payed 20 thousand credits up front for your secrecy. Another 30 will be ready for you upon delivery of the target alive. Otherwise bring proof of his death and another deal can be arranged
-X7592

It seems you've got another job, as well as credits for any extra supplies.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:19 pm

i let a sigh come out of my mouth when i end of reading the message, but something wasnt ok with this...the amount of credist they're paying...its just to much...
"it seems we have a bad one here"
i said with laziness standing up from the chair, i grab as usual my red dress an put it on while brushing my hair a little....
when i was ready to go i didnt think it twice when i start to run to the pilothouse...when the coordinates were already in. i sit on the pilot seat and the ship start flying with a lot of speed...but it wasnt a enough...my hand reach the Light speed button and with a finger i press it...
it didnt take much when i was already overflying the planet atmosphere...i press the Rogue mode button making the ship camouflage...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Your ship successfully enters stealth mode as you enter orbit. Sitting comfortably in your pilots chair you run your ships scanners in search for any signs of the laboratory. As short while later they come back negative. It seems the Dr went out of his way to guarantee he wouldn't be found, it wasn't cheap to be able to outdo your ships military grade hardware. Luckily you had received a file containing coordinates for the lab as well as the only landing zone located half a mile from the entrance to the lab. Your scanners report dense vegetation covering the area around the LZ, advising extreme caution if you were to attempt to descend.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:11 pm

the ship overfly to the new coordinates reaching succesfully the area. i stand up from the chair leaving the room and walking to the centinels hangar of the ship...i enter in small cabin thar only contains a few buttons and a chair. everything was ready to launch..i prepare myself and let the small centinel drop of the ship falling from the same in an incredible speed leaviing the ship in a idly flotating state... when the centinel was about to hit the ground, it automatically activate the Hydrogen propellant preventing a crash....
finally arrive i go out of the centinel and walk looking everywhere trying to stay alert
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:45 pm

Perception roll 7+2=9 // Encounter chance roll 6

Sitting in the centinel you feel the shift in gravity as you begin to drop to the surface, bracing yourself tightly as the propellant dampens the fall feeling the satisfied thunk as it comes to a rest on the ground. You can feel the humidity wash over you as you exit your centinel, causing your skin to already feel a tad moist. The dust kicked up from your propellant starts to settle as you scan the area. You cant discern any immediate movement beside the nearby bushes beginning to calm down after being blown vigorously. You can spot a fairly wide path leading out of the landing zone, appearing as the only indication of the direction to the lab.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:57 pm

i start following the path staying alert for incoming threats but also admiring how beautiful the flora of the planets was...i tried to scan every flower and plant...but i realize that i didnt bring my Survivalist bag with me, i have nothing but my fist and my hability to sneak in and out of every place...
a couple of minute's passed and the entrance of the lab was right in front of me...i decide to hide in a bush to see if i could spot someone out there without anyone noticing my presence
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:20 pm

The vibrant plant life appears to be largely overgrown, think branches and leaves coating the ground, as well and completely unfamiliar growths attached to various plants. Ignoring the heat for now you press on. Hiding behind a bush as you reach the entrance of the lab. The lab itself seems embedded in the side of a cliff, the path you were following points directly to a large cargo doorway leading inside. The only other parts of the structure that are exposed are several ventilation shafts poking up from ground, as well as a few windows along some protruding structures lining the face of the cliff Several minutes pass by and you can't make out any movement near the closed cargo door, or even the windows up above, the whole situation feels off as you can make out overgrown plants coating the reinforced cargo door.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 pm

it seems that the only way that i could enter was climbing the overgrown plants..i get out of the bush as soon as possible and run directly to the cargo door...i took a nice breath and put my hand on the overgrown plants...then the other...and soon i start climbing slowly...but i didnt let my guard down, as i climb a analyze every posible weak plants that could just break...i reach an oen window and enter to the building and hiding behind a big box as quick as i could.
a soft whisper came out of my mouth
"lets see what i can find"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:49 pm

The plants prove difficult to climb, luckily you seem to make good progress and manage to make it to a window just as you begin to work up a sweat. Thankful for being out of the sun you carefully peek around the box, the room seems empty, an also in a very bad shape. Documents scattered across the floor as well as different research devices knocked over on tables, the metal walls coated in various blotches of rusty grime from the humidity. There is a door on the opposite side of the room than you, likely leading into the side of a hallway.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:55 pm

when i realise the mess that was showing me this room, i knew that there is probably no one in this side of the building...i go out of the box and walk to the door on the opposite side of the room with the guard down. i open the door but without enter i just stay staring at the mess on the room....
"who did this? What happen?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Peering into the hallway you notice its in the very same state broken glass as well as rust along the edges of the metal walls, but this time with heavy gashes in the walls, as if made by some kind of predator. The chances of the Dr still being alive just fell a decent amount, but your still here to find out something.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:24 pm

I start to walk into the hallway looking at everywhere for a weapon in case that something happen...the place was an Post-Apocaliptic place...this will be pretty scary in the war doesnt have ruined me...it was weird...no bodies, no blood, just destruction...
"i'll better hurry up!"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:30 pm

Searching the upper floor of the place you find little to nothing all the while thankful that the lights still work, just as you begin to lose hope in finding something, you spot a energy based handgun laying on the ground just before a flight of stairs leading to the main level. Looking closer, the gun seems to be covered in some kind of strange slime.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:42 pm

i was about to pick up the gun before i realise that was covered in slime...i start to think about pick it up or not...but the war left some serious injuries. i left the gun on the ground for paranoia and walk to the stairs...i look a little worry...i was on the edge of giving up and just declare the Dr. "Lost"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Looking down the stairs you notice large stains trailing down the steps leading below. If the Dr was alive, then there would have to be some sign of him down there. You can also make out that some of the plant life has also begun to invade parts of the base.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:59 pm

i slowly go down the stairs analyzing every stain and making carefully steps. finally i reach the main level and look at the places..studying the place and the situation
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Zankio » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:10 pm

The stains seem to have been caused by something other than blood or the slime from earlier, following the trail down the stairs and further into the base you come across traces of its inhabitants, you see torn clothes along hallways, discarded bra's and panties here and there. The main hallway leading down the center of the level has various rooms that you are able to check, you come across various vials filled with different colored liquids as well as multiple smashed containers that appear to have contained various collected plants, and wildlife, all mostly decayed by now. Daring to venture further the hallway becomes more forest like in its overgrown state, having to occasionally brush past leaves and low branches, catching your arm on an occasional vine. The lights are dimmer this far in, but thanks to that you make out a bright blue light from down the hall, it seems to be flashing like that of a reactor, perhaps its the power center of the lab.
Zankio

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:17 pm

i walk slowly looking everywhere with a feeling that something is going to attack me on the back...but i turn around and no one is there...i pick up one of the panties and suddenly some question run through my mind and later through my mouth
"What?...What happen down here?"
i drop the panties and realise that a blue light was glowing down the hall...i decide to walk towards it but still alert
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Next

Return to Private Games