A Witch's Journey [VHEXO]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Witch's Journey [VHEXO]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:44 pm

Roll-12+1=13

Repeating the words as you began to undress her, she let out a moan once your hand began to play with her clit alongside your already ongoing groping of her breast. She nodded her head at your words, admitting her secret feelings as she said "~Yes... y~yes... when they look at me... I want to play with myself... to show them my naughty bits... i~it makes me feel so hot and needy..."

Your magic easily summons up several men around the two of you, of varying sorts and sizes, but they all bear cocks and their eyes are locked on her, which makes her shudder as a micro-orgasm rushes through her body. Her own hands moved now, one sending three fingers into her already drooling cunny as the other played with her other breast, lusty moans filling the air as she said "T~They make me feel shooo gooo~<3 T~They're all staring at me... me and my naughty body... ah... ah please more... I want more men staring at me...~<3"
Kuragari

Postby Vhexo » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:58 pm

"Embrace it, my child. Embrace this feeling, let them turn you on even more until you orgasm of only their lusty gazes. Forget everything you knew about love, this is what matters. Forget everythig until only this feeling remains. Let it control you, darling, become one with this feeling~", Evanore said as she figured it was time to start converting her. As she kept plying with the girl, she summoned a couple more illusions to watch the girl get herself off as she slowly started to drain her soul, wanting to add another pet to the collection.
Vhexo

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:17 pm

Hearing your suggestions and letting them seep into her brain, she stops playing with herself, moaning and squirming under your touch as you sense her lust rising with each passing second. When you summon up more men, her pleasure spikes and she squeals with erotic glee as she begins to spread her legs wider. "M~More men... heh... p~please watch me... please look at my naughty body... I need you all to watch me... it turns me on... it's what you want, it's what I want... so look all you want~<3"

Her soul begins to drift into you, feeding you with energy as you are again reminded of your options. Draining her completely is certainly one option, but if you want more of a pet you should simply drain most of it and bind the rest to you.
Kuragari

Postby Vhexo » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:53 pm

Evanore found herself confronted with two options again as the girl spiraled down into the abyss of debauchery and sin, since she wanted to increase her own powers as much as she wanted a new pet to play with. Reasoning she always had another chance to take more power she took only a part of the girl’s soul before binding the remainder to herself. As she was doing this, she thought to give the girl a little show and commanded her illusion to cum all over the girl. Even though it wouldn’t be real cum, she would probably still enjoy it.
Vhexo

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:47 pm

You could feel your strength growing as you took in part of her soul, the fact that you had made sure to help her inner slut come through making it's strength feed you even more than it would have. A moment later, you also felt her mind tying to yours, though of course right now the only things you could glean from her thoughts were... well, rather obvious by how much fun she had as she let out a long, stuttering moan as the men all came over her body.

"A~Ahah... ~ha~aha.... M~Mistress.... t~that felt so good... c~can I show myself to more men?" You hear her ask as she pants and begins to rub the illusionary cum into her skin.
Kuragari

Postby Vhexo » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:28 pm

“Sure you can, sweety, but not yet~ once I have enough slaves like you I can, but for now you need to keep this our little secret, OK darling~?”, Evanore responded as she dispelled the illusions, letting out a content sigh at the newfound powers she was feeling. “Now, I need you to tell me where I can find more people who you would like to share this new feeling with. Because you want that, don’t you~?”, she said as she walked in front of the girl with a predatory grin on her face, pinching the girls nipple quickly to elicit a squeak.
Vhexo

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:52 am

"~Yessh... yes I want to share it with more people Mistress..." She purrs after a moment, though she pouts when she notices that all the men are gone. Your presence however cheers her up a bit.

"Well, the local Blacksmith is said to be a big pervert... he's always looking at women young and old with this leer on his face... and my friend has been complaining her husband isn't as much fun in bed..."

"Of course, there's also my darling too... I'd love to share this wonderful feeling with him too..."
Kuragari

Postby Vhexo » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:46 pm

"Take your husband here with you, sweety, I'll give him the same feeling I gave you~ But don't say anything about me, tell him it's a surprise~ And try to tickle his fantasy a bit, he won't be able to resist going with you then~ Now go, darling, bring me more humans~!", Evanore said with a sultry voice as she planted a kiss on the woman, her tongue ravaging around quickly before she broke the kiss and gestured her new follower to bring her husband. She had the whole night here, and all she had to do was wait while her followers would bring the other citizens in one by one for her to convert. This was going to be a very, VERY fun night~
Vhexo

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:10 am

The woman giggles excitedly, heading on off with a skip to her step as she hastily and haphazardly puts on her clothes, seeming to get the idea that running around the village at night might not be the best idea.

Now you just needed to figure out how you should approach her husband... and any other she brought along for you to play with.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games