The Family's Business (kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Family's Business (kuragari)

Postby that man » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:35 pm

The feeling inside of Kira's pussy really was one of bliss, as she felt like a virgin in just about every way...in fact, she even came right away from being thrust inside, and the feeling or her arms wrapping around his body drew him in deeper then before.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Smirking and shaking my head in bemusement as she came just from me entering into her, I began to pound into her, deciding to ensure she was rocked to her very depths with wave after wave of pleasure. If she came this fast, surely by the time I came again she'd either be on the verge of having her mind broken, or she'd have passed out.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:37 pm

Kira didn't even last a full minute before having another orgasm, the best part out of all of this being the fact that she continued on with thrusting back against him, Casif feeling like he wasn't able to stop himself from stopping, even if he was probably going to have one of his own orgasms inside of her when the time finally comes.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:40 pm

Thrusting into her again and again, I kept up the pressure, wanting to see how many times my eager fuckstick could force her to cum, wanting to see just how many times I could get her to scream in ecstasy.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:59 pm

In total, Casif managed to get Kira to orgasm a total of nine times before his own orgasm started to feel like it would burst over, the slickness of the fluids she mas making allowing Casif to practically thrust into her full length at the speed of sound.

"I~m cuming again!" Kira panted, her hips thrusting back weakly, her tenth orgasm appearing to be moments away.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Hilting into her, I let out a roar of pleasure as my cock twitched and shook, streams of cum finally being unleashed as I then made several more rapid pumps into her sopping wet love canal. Once my cock finished making a deposit in Kira's womb, I smiled down at her as I brushed some of her hair out of her face. "So, did you enjoy yourself Auntie?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:42 pm

"I did..." Kira panted, her face looking away nervously when she went on to mutter, "well...I did actually enjoy you doing that until you mentioned that I was your Aunt at the end. I mean, that makes me feel like this is an incredibly wrong thing for the both of us to do, especially since I'm ovulating today."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:06 pm

I ruffle her hair, chuckling as I said "I don't know, it seemed pretty hot to me... not everyone can say they have an Aunt as hot or cute as you." I then boop her on the nose as I add "Besides, your only my Aunt because you married my uncle. You technically aren't my Aunt anymore, seeing as he's passed on."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:43 pm

"I guess you're right," Kira smiled, attempting to roll out of the bed, but instead finding that she was unable to stand up already, resulting in her collapsing on the ground, pulling all of the blankets with her in the process. "I...um, can you please not mention to anyone that I just did to that after having sex?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:34 pm

I begin to get up as well, a bit shaky myself as I said "Given that you came ten times, I think no one would judge you for such." I leaned down, grasping her hand and worked to help her up, offering my body as support.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:06 pm

Helping her up turned out to be harder than Casif originally thought it would be, it just turning out that Kira seemed to be a lot harder to pick up then he had originally thought. After some time, and she finally was on the bed, Casif realized that she had fallen asleep already, wiggling and rolling around in her sleep as she tried to find a comfortable spot.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Shaking my head in amusement, I covered her up, tucking her in and moving on out to check on the others, my mind returning to important matters like trying to get the knowledge of the place being open again as a brothel/inn known to the general public.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:28 am

Opening the door, Casif had to take a step back as the same girl who had listened in at the bathroom seems to have passed out from attempting to do the same to him and Kira, a strange part of him feeling like he should punish her for doing so.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:57 pm

I rubbed at my temples, frowning as I picked her up and made for my room... snagging some rope along the way as I bound her arms together, placing her face first on the floor as I did the same to her ankles. With her bound, I then stuck her ass up in the air for a moment as I thought about what precisely to do to her beyond that...
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:33 pm

Tying her up, it didn't take long for Lily to yawn out of her sleep, an equal amount of time spent pondering before she panicked, "I swear I didn't take any of the money out of your drawer mommy, please don't use the belt on me! Please I...Oh...where am I?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:33 am

"Your in my room... I found you listening outside Kira's room as we had some fun... you passed out though, and I decided that it was time to give you a bit of punishment... I just have to figure out what to do with you." I mumble as I give her ass a smack, doing the same with the other cheek before circling around her.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Slapping Lily's ass, Casif immediately noticed how strong of a reaction she had to being slapped there, Lily having to bite her lips to stop any sounds from escaping even as he managed to circle around her fully without a single verbal response on her part.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:31 pm

Seeing this, I walk back around and give each cheek a slap again, keeping them from being painful as I say "Such a bad, naughty girl, spying on her employer. What he does with the other working girls here isn't your concern... if you keep this up, I might put you in a stock and let people fuck you in broad daylight for some cash."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:41 pm

The slap confirmed the fact that she seemed to enjoy the pain Casif was dealing out, Lily not even being able to form any sort of response to what he was threatening to do to her. This made him feel more powerful then he had ever felt before, making him silently wonder a little bit as to what he could actually do to if he pressed on.
that man

Previous

Return to Private Games