Moaning Hills (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Moaning Hills (Kuragari)

Postby that man » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:36 pm

Orgasming inside of the Cop was one of the best feeling things Franky had ever done, and better yet, the Pussymouth seemed to have shared the same opinion as they were both lying on the ground panting, the radio static having stopped itself for now.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Panting heavily, I dropped to my knees, unsure to a point of what had just happened, but knowing that it had felt really really good. I smiled as I reached down to play with the Cops ass a bit, giggling as I said "Hehe... such a sexy cop... hope that loosened you up a bit."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:18 am

Not even a moment later, The Cop slapped Franky across the face, her own being a cross between pure rage, confusion, and tears as she stood over him now.

"Why did you do that?" The Cop demanded, Franky only now noticing that there was a trail of red coming out with his semen as well. "Y~Y~Y~You took my vir...how could you do that?""
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:12 pm

Gasping and stumbling back, I dropped to my ass and looked up at her in confusion of my own... my eyes darting about as I tried to see where the Pussy Mouth had gone... I didn't seem to see it anywhere in fact...

"I... I-I don't know..." I mumble after a moment. "I-I d-didn't know you were a virgin... a-and you seemed like you were eager to have it inside you after I f-fucked that monsters... i-in fact... w-why did I f-fuck it?!"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:43 pm

"I don't know," the Cop replied, falling to her knees as she tried to take this all in. "When that thing kissed me I...I...I almost felt like my body was in a perpetual state of near orgasming, and the feeling of your penis was...it was something I liked..."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Hearing that she liked it, I giggled slightly as I stuck my tongue playfully at her. "Then what's the big problem then? If it felt good, no reason to be upset."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:42 pm

"Because..." The Cop gulped, looking away before she figure out what exactly she was able to do now, even fidgeting with the rest of her body while figuring out what she was feeling. "So...we should get going now before something else happens that causes us to try that again...or worse."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:37 pm

I nod my head in understanding, agreeing with her as I get up and pull her up to her feet as well. I retrieve the dildo staff and move back over to the door we had been about to open, giving the handle a jiggle as I listened for any sign of static.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Looking at the radio, Franky only now notices that the bottom part of it had fallen off at some point, revealing that the batteries inside of it had been corroding inside for what looked to be a dozen years or so, which meant...well, he wasn't sure.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:06 pm

"Oh dear... well, there goes our early warning system." I muttered, sighing as I readied myself as I turned the knob and pushed it open, hoping that whatever monster that had been within was gone, or at least wasn't sitting next to the door.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 pm

"Well, I guess-" The Cop began, stopping when the static picked up again after the door had opened up, the sound of something stalking around there suggesting that there was something more menacing then anything else he had felt before. "I guess we have to make sure that there is nothing wrong with this room then."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:27 pm

I was now rather confused at the return of the static... but with the door already opened, it seemed there would be no choice but to proceed onward. Gripping onto the club, I step into the room, hoping that whatever was within wasn't as bad as I thought it was.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Entering into the room, Franky heard someone cursing under their breath, it honestly feeling like they did not count on there being static and walking around them cautiously, even The Cop looking like she was ready for anything nearby that would come to attack them, nervously adding, "Well, what are we supposed to do about an ambush."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:26 pm

"I-I don't know... a-all I have is this club...a-and I don't think I'm all that good at sneaking." I mutter as I try to make out the voice or spot whatever was walking about here.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:10 pm

"Well, just be ready for-" the Cop began, the sentence just sort of ending there as Franky felt a lot more isolated suddenly, especially since the static on the radio had stopped at about the same time as she had stopped talking.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:58 pm

"H-Huh?" I blurt out, looking towards the remains of the radio and then towards the cop, finally glancing around me as my grip on the club tightened considerably, fear taking hold as I shook.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:24 am

Shaking around like that, Franky found the whole situation being made worse when there was a massive scream echoing from behind him, it sounding like it had come from several rooms away, and suggesting someone female was in trouble.

(Willpower roll to help her)
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 pm

(Roll-11)

That scream made me shudder, but I knew I had to help whoever it was. Even with how afraid I was right now... I couldn't leave someone to some unknown fate in this strange place. Without thinking about it any further, I gripped the dildo club firmly as I raced towards the scream.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Running towards the sound, it didn't take long for Franky to find the room where the screams were coming from, as the door was wide open to it, but her was forced to stop as there was one small problem: the floorboards between the room and him had rotted away, with only a single board barely wide enough to support him being between him and her. There was always the chance this was his cousin though, so Franky was faced with the risk of falling down into the abyss verses the risk of not saving her from...whatever she was screaming for.
that man

Previous

Return to Private Games