Moaning Hills (Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Moaning Hills (Kuragari)

Postby that man » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:49 pm

There hadn't been any other one of the pussy mouth girls wandering around, it making him oddly happy that there didn't seem to be that many of them here right now. The Cop stayed close behind Franky as she looked around for any type of person...or thing...that was going to come up on them and cause problems for them.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:27 am

With no monsters to cause any trouble, we both soon reached the room with the statue, my eyes roving over to try and see if that strange club from before was still here, and if the statue had changed at all. This place seemed weird enough to me that it wouldn't be impossible for such a thing to happen.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:12 pm

Looking at the room, Franky sees more webbings then there were before, some of them even going so far as to block some of the paths he would use, and others being placed on the statue itself. It seemed like she Xia was trying to catch the cop by laying down a trap near this part...which could only mean she thought it was really important to their escape.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:52 am

"H-Huh... well, guess the Spider Girl doesn't want us to escape... b-but anyways, that statue right there is the one I told you about... the one that bled or leaked that red stuff after I pushed the dildo club inside of it." I said, trying to keep an eye out for my arachnid 'lover'.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:00 pm

"So we need to find some sort of key to open this up then?" The cop asked as she stepped around the webs as best she was able to, seeing that Franky was feeling uncomfortable while also looking up. "I...I take it that these things aren't the biggest threat?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:46 pm

"P-Probably not." I mumble as I find the dildo club and pick it up, looking the thing over before moving back over to the statue. I look the statue over again, not exactly wanting to stuff the club back into the things obvious hole, fearful of a repeat of the last time I did so.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:24 am

"Maybe there is another key we are missing," The cop replied as she tried to move the dildo bat away from Franky now. "Come on, lets try to look for something else that we can use then."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Nodding, I turn to her as I show her the map, or what I have left of it. I also squirm about again as my ass clenches unconsciously around the fake dong still stuffed up my ass, a whimper of pleasure making it through my lips.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:46 pm

"Is there something wrong?" The cop asked while getting closer to Franky, holding onto him to make sure that there wasn't anything that was wrong with him. "Come on, if you're hurt somewhere, just let me know where it is."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:18 pm

"N-No, its just the Dildo Xia left in my bum... its still there, and every so often my movements makes it slide a bit out or further in." I mumble as I get back to my legs, shuddering before saying "Don't worry about it. I'm sure we can find another key or something in one of the other rooms. Maybe now one is unlocked.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:57 pm

"Do you want me to remove that dildo from you then, since it seems like you are only going to be slowed down by something like that," The cop shrugged as she reached down, making sure Franky wasn't near any webbing while pulling down her pants.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:10 pm

I wasn't against the idea, but when she pulled my pants down, my hardened member smacked against her lips, pre leaking out freely as I squirmed about some more, the Dildo almost feeling like it was wriggling inside me of its own accord.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:58 pm

"Jeez, I can't believe you're doing this," the cop grumbled as she ignored the cock in her face...Franky finding it really hard to not think about just pinning her against some webbing and using it to hold her in place as he used his cock and the dildo on her.

(Willpower roll to resist doing that)
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:43 pm

(PC Roll-16)

The urge was quickly suppressed as I mumbled "H-Hey, I-It's not like I'm making you do this... y-you could just leave it alone you know." I of course didn't resist any attempts by her to continue, though a part of me was finding the presence of the dildo inside my ass quite pleasing...
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Barely a moment later, the dildo was yanked out of his asshole, the intense feeling of doing so both making him feel emptier, slightly more focused, but more importantly, like he was going to have an orgasm, the cop's head being barely inches away.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:13 pm

That feeling was soon followed a moment later by the very feeling, a squeak escaping my lips as I came onto her hair and face, moaning almost whorishly as I let out a fair amount. When I finished, I plopped onto my ass, panting as my cock twitched from that delightful orgasm.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:52 pm

"Well, that is..." The cop replied, pulling some cloth out and cleaning the semen as best she could, which merely resulted in it being smeared in even more then if she had left it there. "Remind me to go and find some water after we get out of here, I don't think this is working."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:38 pm

"Alright... when we have a chance, we need to get you some water to clean that up." I reply, working to tuck my now limp cock into my panties and shorts, blushing in embarrassment as I add on "A-And I'm sorry I came on you... I-I didn't mean to..."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:58 am

"I don't really care about the fact that you orgasmed on my face," The Cop sighed as she stood up, looking around a little bit as she...she seemed to enjoy the feeling of having all of that semen on her face. "Come on, we should get going now before anything comes by here..."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:19 am

Nodding, I grab the club, figuring it could be useful as I head for one of the other doors in the room, figuring it would be best to check some of the doors that had caused the radio to emit static. With the Cop with me, I figured I would stand a better chance then I would have on my own.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games