Leaving the Shadows [THAT_MAN]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Leaving the Shadows [THAT_MAN]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:39 am

You were pulled back once you had learned everything... which included some hints about their being other vampires scattered about out there still. You were left a tad dizzy after this as your mind worked on sorting, cataloging, and making sense of it all. "Take your time... it'll be a moment before much of it makes sense." Mirabelle says as she rubs your back soothingly.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:53 pm

"I...I'm fine," Elanor nodded, having to rub her eyes free of tears after that, all of the events she learned having been combined with the emotions of Mirabelle, and largely running together...with one exception. "In our village...was there another person I turned?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:57 pm

Mirabelle tapped her chin, thinking back on it for a moment before shaking her head. "No, but there was an older Vampire who lurked around our area. I don't know what ever happened to him though."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:37 am

"Well, that certainly would explain who turned me," Elanor replied as she tried to better picture the person who had done this to her, as well as working with Mirabelle in the past. "Other than that, there really isn't all that much else I can think of for now...well, I guess that it is an amazing thing at this point that I don't have any more questions."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:07 am

She smiled at this, kissing you as she said "Good.. now, where were we?" She began rubbing her hands, one into one of your breasts, while the other ran circles into your back as she pressed herself against you and chuckled "Hmhm... a bit of fun first, then we can finish getting cleaned up."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:44 pm

"That does seem like your favorite way of doing things," Elanor smiled, still not being entirely sure with all of the things that she was supposed to do for this. "Besides, it also seems like something you are really good at doing."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:41 am

"Heheh... well, I have had years of experience... plenty of partners too... but I always hoped I'd get a chance to play with you Mistress." She says, smirking as she leans down to give one of your nipples a teasing lick.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:12 am

"Well, the I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what you can do on your own," Elanor smiled, showing off her more submissive side again as she allowed Mirabelle to explore her body, a couple of moans even escaping her lips as she was touched.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Mirabelle spends the next few minutes roaming over your body, smiling and purring against your skin every so often as she gently caresses, pokes, and pinches. She seems to be looking for the parts of your body that elicit greatest response from you, and each time she finds such a place, she spends at least a minute teasing and playing solely with that sweetspot.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:33 am

Elanor obliged just about every movement and effort that Mirabelle made in her attempts to please her, practically every moan coming across her body as the desire to orgasm grew stronger. These things were clear on Elanor's face as she tried to hold them in, wanting Mirabelle to have some more fun first.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Mirabelle seemed to sense this, giggling as she pressed you against the shower wall, her mouth meeting yours and a hungry kiss being forced upon you... not that you had any desire to resist. "Hmhmh... you can cum at any time Mistress... I don't mind... besides, then you could have some fun with my body instead."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:34 pm

"Yes," Elanor panted, shivering for a couple of moments before she came, her fluids covering the both of them while she stood there heavily panting, even having to go so far as to lean on Mirabelle for support throughout the entire orgasm. "You just looked like you we're having so much fun..."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:41 pm

"Mhmmhm... I was Mistress... but I have plenty of fun making you cum too, so I was happy either way." She says, moving down to her knees as she begins to lap up what the shower isn't washing away.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:38 pm

"This does make me happy," Elanor managed, her legs barely holding on under the feeling of Mirabelle cleaning her off, the final stroke coming when her clit was licked.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:47 pm

Mirabelle catches you before you can fall, though she giggles as she stands back up, her cunny now being positioned before you as she says "Since your down there... why not return the favor?"
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games