Leaving the Shadows [THAT_MAN]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Leaving the Shadows [THAT_MAN]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:02 pm

Hearing this, the two girls shared a look before sighing and coming up next to you, instead turning you onto your side as they pressed themselves up against you on opposite sides, Mirabelle against your back and Amily in front of you. "Dearie, I think your a bit too tired for any more naughty, kinky fun... you look like you could use some rest."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:38 pm

"Uh Huh," Elanor nodded with a lucid smile on her face, her eyes flickering between open and closed for a few moments before closing, the last thing she commanded being, "and...you can't bite or command anyone while I'm gone, Mirabelle. It's not nice, and Amily is my..."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:23 am

As you sleep, you find yourself picturing some of Mirabelles memories, seeing decades fly by as she slipped undetected by the eyes of the mortal humans. Unlike you, she wandered all across europe, and got to see much of the last century. This leaves you a fair bit more informed on what's happened to the world since you went into hiding. Of course, along the way with much of this are many of Mirabelle's sexual exploits... including an orgy with a group of Polish soldiers at a bar one night in 1969.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:49 am

Going through all of the memories, Elanor feels a little ashamed of herself, as the only two things she could really remember both involved a lot of war, while the rest was her just surviving in the woods. Still, even if some of the things made Elanor blush, she became a little restless in her sleep, not being sure how to deal with all of the changes she had learned of.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:32 am

Eventually, you were forced to wake up, finding that it was night now, and that Amily and Jamos were currently cuddling together to your immediate right, one of her hands draped partially beneath you. Mirabelle was nowhere to be seen, but you could hear the shower going in the bathroom nearby.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:07 am

Hearing the shower, and feeling that she was actually on the dirty side of things a little bit, Elanor almost mindlessly walked into the shower, hugging Mirabelle and crying while admitting, "I'm sorry...I feel like I wasted my life with what I had happen to me, and yet you...look at all of the things that you managed to do."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:43 am

She turned slightly so she could give you a hug, rubbing your head as she said "Hey, its okay... I remember the look on your face that day long ago... you were scared, frightened about what had just happened... you did what you thought was best, that's all."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:59 am

"But," Elanor cried, feeling slightly better than before, but still being on the terrible side of things. "I...well, I just don't know what to do now. Amily and Jamos invited me to go live with them, which is fine, but I also don't want you to be alone either."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:19 am

Mirabelle rolled her eyes in amusement at this, smiling as she said "I've got some money, I can easily come along with you guys. I've only been hanging out around this area for three years, I don't have any deep ties to it since I went wandering all those years ago."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:43 am

"Then, that means you can come with us?" Elanor smiled, not crying so much as she hugged the only connection she had to her life before, the hug even coming across as something like that. "I...I know this is selfish of me to ask, but could you please come with?"
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:50 am

Ruffling your hair and returning the hug.. which from her change in position, meant her breasts were rubbing up against your own, she nodded her head and gave your nose a light peck. "Of course I can Elanor... I missed you you know, so there's no way I'm letting you run off without me."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:11 am

"Thank you," Elanor smiled, hugging Mirabelle even tighter than before, her tears being much more joy filled then before. "Well, I think we should both clean ourselves off then. Do you mind showing me how the shower works, I still don't get all the things."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Nodding, Mirabelle pulls your head under the stream of water, getting it nice and wet as she grabs a bottle of shampoo and begins sudsing your hair up. Of course, every so often as she does this, she gives your sides or back a playful, almost ticklish poke as she smiles down at you, working to no doubt help make sure your feeling better.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Elanor found herself blushing whenever she was tickled, even letting out a little bit of a giggle at times as she just enjoyed the feeling of being touched again.

"So, what are some big things I should be aware of?" Elanor asked in general, hoping that there was some useful hints or information she might have missed.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:04 pm

"Hmm..." She said as she washed the soap out of your hair, humming again as she asked "Well, what do you know about the world as it is now? Did you gain much in the way of memories when you drank from Amily or Jamos?"
Kuragari

Postby that man » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:11 pm

"Sort of," Elanor blushed, nervously playing with her hands while she looked up, "I...well, the last thing I managed to pick out that there was a wall in some German city, and I think a lot of people made it fall down for some weird reason. Thats the last thing I picked out."
that man

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:59 pm

"Hmm.. well, then I can fill you in." She said, turning her neck to you and saying "Take a bite... and focus your mind on information... you'll drink a bit of my blood... but more than anything, you'll be drinking in knowledge this time."
Kuragari

Postby that man » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:41 am

Elanor nodded, not exactly being sure if she should do something like this or not, but deciding to go through with it as it was the best option that she had at the time, causing her to nervously lean forward, make sure that the spot she was going to bite was sufficiently clean, and then took a bite.
that man

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 am

Taking the bite, you feel a shiver run through your spine... and then the world becomes a bit dizzy as information begins to pour into your mind. Mirabelle is softly stroking your hair as you do this, continuing to wash you while you slowly gain all the information of the modern world and all that has passed between when you went into exile, and when you were found.
Kuragari

Postby that man » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:51 am

All this information was...overwhelming. Elanor barely had any frame of reference for many of the actions she learned of, even with the help Mirabelle's blood was giving her, with the strange combination of events, people, places, and things simply overwhelming her.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games