World's Call (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: World's Call (Lorielle)

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:03 pm

(Okie dokie)

"Mmmm... That good... such an eager human... oooooh, better then we thought!", the goblin groaned out in pleasure, soon gripping her hair as he began to fuck her throat, balls smacking her chin as he just had his sweet way with her. Of course it wasn't long before she felt her ass exposed as one of the other Goblin's seemed to want in on the fun, his cock soon grinding against her slit,"Mmm, you beg like good slut, beg to fuck you and make you cum from goblin cock", she heard one of them command, right before a good and hard slap to her ass came to further make her obey.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:28 am

The slut pulled off the goblin's delicious cock only long enough to gasp and look back. "Please..please fuck me." She let out as a whimper before going back to suck on the goblin's cock her ass shaking enticingly hoping to get filled up. Her eagerness proving to be a life saver as she happily bobs up and down the first goblins cock cleaning it and trying to hit all the right spots along this wonderfully domineering cock.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:09 am

"Mmmm, there we go... we knew you'd be perfect for us!", She heard a both began to hammer into her from both ends, making use of her mouth and her cunt as she felt the one behind her eagerly shove into her, his thick cock forcing her inner walls open as she found them both matching their thrusts. Back and forth, jackhammering her body as she found having two cocks inside of her at once was even better then a single cock inside of her,"Mmmm... tell me little slut, would you rather be ours then this Imps? I mean, you love our cocks better... admit it and we'll keep you for ourselves and let this moron free... how about it?"
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:42 am

"Mmm ahhhh yuusss.." Catherine could only moan whorishly as she was rocking back and forth between the two cocks her eyes glazed with a primal lust of being just completely used for someone else's pleasure. When the goblin's mention ditching master.. She didn't know what to do. She swore to Krum that she'd only be his but they defeated him and if TV and books have taught her anythjng strength was the only thing that mattered in a world like this. And if she went with them master would get to live... With her mind made up she popped off the goblin's lovely fuck tool and screamed "Yes take me I'll be your cum dump your slut. Please take me and fuck me."
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:03 am

“You heard her boys! She wants to be OURS now!”, The lead goblin fucking her cunt cackled, smacking the whore’s ass as Catherine found her throat filled with cock as the goblin in her mouth began to groan, cumming down her throat,”MMmmmmm… now “Free” her former master”, she heard… followed by the sound of cackling and gurgling as she’d realize they had done as promised… Freeing Krum by slitting his throat, the two goblins on the side pinning him down, cutting the dying Imp up while she continued to be filled in the throat and fucked in the pussy,”Mmmm… Don’t want him trying to take you back… we’re going to make sure you fully accept your new life as our pet!”
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Tears began to well up in her eyes as she let out muffled screams of terror as they slit her masters throat. Now she was absolutely scared of these goblins would they just kill her if she disobeyed? She wasn't sure but she definitely didn't want to find out so she picked up the pace wanting to make sure that she wouldn't be harmed. She tried to moan louder and more whorishly, acting like she was enjoying being a goblin's new cum dump but she'd need to find a way to escape eventually....right?
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:37 pm

"Awww, crying for that piece of shit? How adorable!", The leader of the goblins mocked her, the sight of her now former master's corpse reminding her she now had no idea what he'd intended her to be in this world for... and with these goblins she was less likely to ever find a way home. Of course this was all the more harder to focus on as the pounding cocks in her throat and cunt were making her feel quite a bit of pleasure... the two goblins at her sides suddenly forcing her to grab their cocks and beat them off as well, her whole body now at their mercy.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games