World's Call (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

World's Call (Lorielle)

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:54 am

Lorielle Wrote:Name:Catherine Boyle
Bio:Charming, good looking, and happy go lucky there wasnt anyone who didnt want to be her. Catherine had it all when it came to life. Her family lived the good life in Orange county her father being a rather influential lawyer she and her step mother, who was nothing more than a trophy wife, were able to live comfortable lives as her father was more than able to bring home the bread. Unfortunately the young redhead never had the chance to meet her birth mother but her father would wistfully mention her from time to time saying she was the most beautiful thing in the world, but as time moved on and she went to school her popularity and general happiness pushed those thoughts aside especially into college where she was pursuing a rather fruitful acting career, her charm and wits being more than enough for most people. Little did she know her life would change one day as she walks home from drama class and rehearsal.
Weapons/Items: Backpack (Textbooks, school supplies, ext.)
Kinks: Anything not in turn offs
Turn-Offs: Guro, watersports, extreme bondage, scat, extreme inflation
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Stats (20 points to spread amongst them)

STR: 2(Melee damage and feats of strength)
DEX: 2(Ability to Dodge things and Agility)
CON: 3(Ability to handle physical combat and resist physical pleasures)
INT: 3(Ability to figure out things in a tough spot and for magic damage)
WIS: 4(Ability to handle mental Lustful based attacks and mind effecting abilities)
CHR: 6(Ability to make deals, haggle, convince, ext)

The lovely young Catherine found herself leaving drama rehearsal, as usual things had gone great and it looked like the show would be a success, she could only hope her father could manage the time to see the show this time around, given how lost in his work he seemed to be more and more these days… her step-mother at least tried to come off as friendly, but was clearly not interested in such things… could be worst, at least the woman wasn’t a witch or anything. The short haired beauty walked on her own as the sun was pretty much set, hoping she didn’t run into trouble given how the streets could get at night… not a taxi or bus in sight sadly. She wasn’t at all dressed to be alone either, wearing what almost seemed like an oversized purple and green striped shirt that showed a generous amount of cleavage, reaching down just low enough to be considered decent, knee high white wool socks, and simple sneakers. Around her neck was the necklace her real mother had left for her, of course at the moment it’s just be more trouble if some punks came along to cause trouble. Of course it was this item that first made things weird… as the stone on it began to… flicker?

Catherine had little time to react as it began flashing around her neck, making a soft humming noise each time… only to suddenly just burst with energy as she found herself unable to move, a field of some sort surrounding her… only for her to feel the sensation of being sucked through a straw, things going black… only for her to find herself laying face-up, looking at a clear and blue sky above… in the middle of a clearing within what appeared to be a forest. She was either dreaming or… somehow had been pulled far, far away from home, her necklace no longer glowing, but she felt eyes upon her… a pair of red eyes watching from the nearby forest, filling her with a need to run, but the fear of seeing those clearly inhuman eyes filled her… either she fought it and tried to run or let the fear hold her until whatever it was came for her…
MASigma

Re: World's Call (Lorielle)

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:06 am

The sudden feeling of being sucked through a straw caused the college student to immediately throw up as she reappeared on the other side. Her mind was weary and her body felt extrememely weak especially when she felt the eyes an on inhuman creature burn into her. She looked at the eyes scared, she didnt know what to do, was it an animal? she didnt know but her body froze up until she mustered enough courage to call out. "H-hello?" She bit her lower lip hoping that the response was something friendly
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 am

Within seconds she had her answer... as what seemed to be a three foot tall, purple skinned imp like creatures suddenly rushed over towards her, giving Catherine no time to react before he was on top of her, pinning her down with her wrists by her head,"Hmm? You're not HER", he spoke in a weasel like voice... his large nose rubbing against her face as he looked her over... something pressing to her stomach from where he was straddling her,"mmmm, but pretty... yes, oh so pretty", he giggled perversely, only to suddenly run his tongue slowly up the side of her face," Aaaaaaah... yummy too, Not HER but I like", he mused, licking his lips in a disgusting manner as he began grinding whatever she felt against her stomach moreso,"Mmm... What is the pretty girl's name?"
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:20 am

Catherine let out a small gasp and squeal when the thing rushed up to her and was suddenly on top of her. She closed her eyes and turned her head when the thing licked her. "I...Im Ca-catherine...C-can you pleases get off me.." Even as she spoke this she could feel a small part of her getting a bit aroused by this thing the way it was man handling her, and how warm it felt..It was stroking her ever so slight rape fantasies. Though if it went on for too long she wouldnt know what to do. What did this thing want from her and who was it talking about? The student was dazed to really put a finger on any one question she had floating around in her mind. "I..Im not from around here..can you please help me?
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:50 am

"Mmmm, Kron knows, Kron was one who called upon gem to bring HER... but you come instead pretty girl", he informed her with a chuckle, spotting the sliver of growing lust in her eyes, ignoring her request for him to get off of her as he just kept grinding... smearing the front of her shirt like dress with pre-cum that soaked through the cloth... only a hand slid onto her bare upper thigh, sliding up slowly as she suddenly felt a pair of fingers stimulating her through her panties,"... Kron is will to help pretty girl... if Pretty girl does something for Kron", he chuckled out as he leaned in, of all things slowly tracing his tongue along her lips... only to move it down her chin before he began to focus on her neck, licking, kissing, and suckling as she felt his other hand moving down... slowly cupping one of her breasts to firmly grope,"Mmmm... Pretty girl wants Kron too... Kron can smell it"
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:00 am

"Kr-kron...I.." Catherine moans gently when she feels him against her neck and eventually stimulating her folds even if it was through her rather thin panties. When he moves up to kiss the confused woman she returns it wholeheartedly moaning into the lewd kiss as her eyes begin to glaze over from the thing's ministrations. "I can help.." Her face completely red and her breath hot as her tongue hangs free. As Kron cups her breasts Catherine slips her thumbs through the waist of her panties of moves them around her knees knowing completely what the thing wanted from her.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:31 am

Kron chuckled perversely, once more licking his lips in a disgustingly wet manner, only for his hands to grab both of her ankles, Catherine feeling him pull up and off of her, only to push them so both of her ankles were near her head,"Mmmm... Kron loves naughty girls... Kron is going to make pretty girl feel sooooo good", he promised her with a chuckle, caressing her legs through her thick socks as he aimed his cock... which she could see was QUITE large despite his own body size. Before she had time to prepare, he pushed against her slit, groaning as little by little he worked himself into her tight cunt," o-ooooh... K-Kron must know... is pretty girl a virgin? Or can Kron just get to making Pretty girl SCREAM?", he asked as he smirked upon her lewd expression, wanting to make the school girl good and addicted to his cock.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:36 am

The horny college student moans loudly as Kron's cock rubs itself against her ever slick cunny. Holding her legs on either side of her head for the thing she gets a good look at his cock for the first time noticing the extreme girth and length. "I..Yes..I've never been with a man.. I dont know if i could take something so big.."
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:41 am

"Mmm, Kron knows pretty girl can... pretty girl may be virgin, but Kron knows a naughty girl when he see's one", he teased her in turn, slowly pushing himself into her, slowly but surely making her feel the sweet pleasure that was a cock as it reached all the way to her barrier,"Mmmm, brace self naughty girl", he warned her, leaning in to suddenly force a kiss onto her lips... as he pushed himself into her, breaking her hymen as he buried himself all the way up to her womb, burying himself balls deep into her as a mixture of intense pleasure and pain hit her all at once... the college girl losing her virginity to a demonic little imp then and there.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:46 am

Catherine's mouth hung open at the moment that she had her virginity taken from her what was even stranger was that she was loving every moment of her. When the pain passed she kisses the imp like no other and rolled her hips against Kron's cock hoping to feel even more and more of the pleasure he was going to give her. "M-more, please..more fuck me more!"
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:51 am

Kron smirked into the kiss he continued to force on her, her words muffled by his tongue just dominating and assaulting her own, teaching her the pleasures of a kiss as his tongue moved and slurped against hers, stimulating her tongue, the roof of her mouth, the inside of her mouth, all over as he began picking up his speed. Catherine found the Imp fucking her, flat out fucking her as each thrust came with a grunt as he plunged into her over and over again, giving it to her hard and quick, further imprinting the pleasure of a cock into her body... awakening the lewd college girl to the pleasures she'd so long denied herself,"Mmmm... Naughty girl so naughty... tell Kron how much... naughty girl LOVES his cock!"
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:57 am

Catherine had no idea what was happening her mind was blanking out the entire time as she felt the rising heat between her legs enter and leave her. A flash of pleasure each time he bottomed out of her and her legs went numb as the pleasure took her over. Her loud and lewd moans were coming out none stop now as Kron dominated ever aspect of their coupling and she was all the more happy to give into him. "I love it Kron! I love you cock! It feels so good~ I want more~ give me more, fuck me all day please!"
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:01 am

"Kron will fuck dirty girl all day and night if that what dirty girl wants!", He groaned, speeding up even more as he ended the kiss, grabbing her hips as he just up and began ramming her to meet his thrusts, increasing her pleasure even more. From no sexual experience to having her cunt being fucked so intensely was quite intense, Catherine finding the pleasure addictive and yet oh so overwhelming,"Mmm... Kron going to let loose all his seed inside dirty girl... beg for it, be Kron to cum inside dirty girl's dirty womb!", he commanded her, enjoying how she was just utterly giving herself up to him... eager to see how far she'd fall.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:06 am

"Wha- inside? I...i dont wanna...be pregnant.." Catherine manged to get out between moans but her whorish voice doesnt sound all too convincing as she eagerly goes back to begging Kron his his luscious cock. Her body honestly couldnt take much more an orgasm very obviously rising up inside her. "Give it to me! make me your whore please! i want your dirty seed inside me!"
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:11 am

"Mmm... Then swear, Slutty girl swears it! Swears to be Kron's whore forever... and then Kron will... fill slutty girl with all Kron's seed!", He groaned, continuing to just pound away into her, wanting to hear the young woman grow more and more depraved and slutty... the fact she was offering herself up as his personal whore made him happy... as he was quite sure now he was NEVER letting this fine little slut go... she was his and he wanted her to swear to it, holding back on his orgasm until she swore.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:24 am

"I..I don't know~ it feels soo good." Catherine shudders and moans in pain as Kron's orgasm is denied to her by her own orgasm does buy her a moment of clarity before the overwhelming pleasure of Kron's cock returns to her. "I can't! No. Just this once. You can have me as much as you want. But you said you'd help me." She manages to say before her mind clouds over once again returning her too her moaning and incoherent self.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:29 am

"mmm... Deal is this slutty girl... Kron helps you... so long as... Kron can fuck slutty girl as much as Kron wants... last offer, take or leave!", He groaned, forcing himself to slow down his thrust, Catherine instantly finding her pleasure starting to leave her as he was clearly pushing her to agree to this deal if she wanted her sweet orgasm... as he kept his pace going enough to keep her good and unfocused from the pleasure, but denying her the amount of pleasure she needed to actually hit her release.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:35 am

"D-deal.." The words slowly came out of her mouth. Hesitation and anguish littered all over it. She wouldn't know if she'd had made an incredible mistake by allowing this imp to have her whenever it desired bit at the moment she didn't care she didn't know sex could feel so wonderful and it became all she cares about. Her mind reeling as he starts to fuck her up again a part of her wondered why this was all happening but that was slowly being pushed to the back of her mind the more and more Kron thrusted into her.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:42 am

"Ha! DEAL!", He roared, once more pounding his cock into her, the shape of his monster meat just digging and embedding it's shape into her dirty cunt and womb... until he ended up cumming and cumming hard. As his demonic seed pumped into her, he gripped her hips, forcing Christie to take every drop he was shooting into her while fucking her even as he came... intending to make her own orgasm utterly mind blowing. He hadn't gotten her to submit to him fully... but he'd manage it, the slut before him just needed more coaxing... and training, then she'd willing give herself to him... and given she was wearing THAT it just meant she had to be who he knew her to be.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:48 am

Her body exploded in a cacophony of pleasure. The students deep blue eyes rolled back as her mouth fly open once again tongue lolling out as her body completely succumbs to the pleasure. Her body felt so warm and she felt so incredibly full from Kron's cock. How was she gonna manage not having that thing in her 24/7 she mulled it over for only a split second before the second round then the third and many more into the night as Kron completely dominated her mind and body.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games