Life's Gift (Albedo28)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Life's Gift (Albedo28)

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:44 am

Rika bit back a gasp, shivering from James’s touch while Makoto shuddered, lightly latching her thighs around his length as she began to carefully begin stroking him with them, happy to pleasure her master. His question earned curious looks, Makoto smiling happily as she was happy to go… of course then Rika spoke up, pulling his hand from her for the moment,” A-actually, given Makoto is lacking quite a few things, perhaps it’d be best for her to get the things she needs… such as a change of clothes and such?”, Rika pointed out to him firmly,” If you need someone to go just so you can get another woman then I can handle that much in the meantime”.

“Oh, I can take Makoto out if she needs some things”, Natsume offered happily,” Any of you others girls wish to come along and get anything I don’t mind helping out… though James is going to have to get us what we’ll need to pay for everything with that license of his first I think”
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 am

James nods at Rika's words though he frowns when she takes his hand away. "That makes a fair bit of sense. As fun as it is to have Makoto naked, she'll be needing several things." He looks back to his slave girl with a happy smile. "I'll let Natsume take you shopping then since she's far more knowledgeable on that sort of topic than I am. Thanks, Natsume." His hand moves back to Rika's thighs, forcing its way between them one more and spreading her legs a bit as he gets a bit more forceful about teasing her at the table. "So, Rika will be coming with me then and I'll leave my credit card with you, Natsume, so you can buy what you need. I'll have copies sent out as soon as I can to make sure you guys don't have to track me down to get what you need in the future as well. I'll be fine with my special ID since it can double as an electronic payment option." He looks around the table at his other ladies, "Anything else you all need or is it just a matter of deciding who sleeps where now?"
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:40 am

Makoto seemed to pout a bit, obviously the idea of not being able to spend as much time by his side when she could upsetting her, but she nodded in turn as Natsume just seemed happy to help. Rika of course didn't fight his returned touch, shuddering as he forced her legs open, biting her bottom lip to resist a gasp given how much more forceful he was now being... the bit about whom was sleeping where, it earned some unsure looks,"... How about those still a bit uncomfortable about the situation can stay at my house for the night?", Natsume offered helpfully," I can tell not every woman here is still assured about the situation, plus I have more then enough room and I can offer up my own perspective on the type of man you are", She offered, both Sarah and Emiko looking a bit less tense given they were both the only two uncertain about James himself. This of course left Rika and Makoto... which could lead to some fun depending on what he had in mind.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:15 am

"Thanks once again for your help, Natsume. You're a blessing to have around, truly." he nods over at the motherly woman, rather touched that she'd offer her home to help with the situation, "I was concerned about the issue myself but didn't want to just offer your house as an option without your permission." He says though he continues to press his fingers against Rika's crotch before up and throwing the pleasantries to the side and sliding his hand under her clothes ans pushing his middle finger into her pussy before she could protest. Similarly he shimmies his hips a bit, trying to get Makoto to take not of things as he sits there, meal finished with the others. "So if we're all good, I might retire soon. It's been a long day and Rika, Makoto and I aren't quite done yet if you don't mind me saying so at the table." He chuckles a bit and gives Makoto a kiss on the cheek before looking about to gauge their reactions.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:00 am

Natsume giggled and winked at him, happy to help given the situation as a whole," It's quite alright, I'm sure they just need time to see you for the good man you are James, that's all", she noted, wanting him to know it was more about giving the girl's space so they COULD view him more objectively and in time come to adore him as she did,"... Just be sure to make time to repay me", she noted with a giggle, blushing over her own flirting it seemed. Rika meanwhile was using all her willpower to resist what was being done to her, cheeks burning red as she acted like she was focused on her food to lower her head and hide it, panting a bit by this point of things. Makoto blinked, only to notice what he was up to... giggling as she seemed to enjoy what she had been shown... of course his words earned curious looks from those at the table. Makoto beamed as she nodded, enjoying her kiss... Rika gave him a weak glare for flat out saying such a thing, Sarah rolled her eyes with a bit of a blush, Emiko seemed... embarrassed as she looked away once more, while Natsume just sighed," Yes it is quite late and I'm sure you're eager to spend time with your wives", she noted... the word making both girls he'd be spending time with suddenly just stare, unsure how to respond to the title Natsume had given them," Sarah, Emiko, let's get going"
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:57 am

James lets out a little laugh at Natsume's words and rubs the back of his head with a bit of embarrassed flush gracing his own cheeks, "Yeah, I suppose I need to get used to calling you guys that. Rather romantic ring to it, I think. I'll be sure to let you know I appreciate your help with more than words tomorrow, Natsume. You're wonderful for looking after me even after all of this. Thank you, really." His voice was a bit quieter than it was with the other women, still feeling small compared to Natsume's record as a mother and the kind woman that looking in on him while his parents were off doing their own thing. Still, he watched as she leaved with the other two, waving to them with his free hand as he continued to finger bang Rika under the table until they were out of sight. As soon as he heard the front door close behind the three he pulled his hand from Rika and brought his slick middle finger from her snatch to hover in front of Makoto's face. "Clean me off, wifey? Our dear Rika was busy making a mess of me." He says with a smirk as he eyes the smart young woman. "Hope you're ready to sleep well tonight, my dear."
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:22 pm

The other women filed out, leaving him with his two "Wives" of the night, Makoto happily licking his finger clean once it was offered while Rika looked flushed as she shivered,"... A-are we even going to sleep any time soon?", Rika asked, seeming a bit more... shy for one reason or another, Makoto still suckling and lapping at his finger. Perhaps the whole Wife comment had gotten to her a little more then expected as she seemed almost like a different person with her shy demeanor then the fiery petite girl he'd laid his claim to in his own backyard. Makoto meanwhile seemed extra giddy, a girl like her most likely thought the idea of him thinking of her as his wife was absolutely the best thing that could ever happen to her.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:48 am

Looking at the shorter girl, James leaned over, using his free hand to grab the back of her head and forced a passionate kiss upon her lips, shoving his tongue into her mouth as he took her lips with a bit more ferocity that he'd done in the past. After nearly half a minute of dominating her petite lips, he parted from her, letting his face stay just an inch from her own as he looked over her pretty young features. "We'll sleep eventually and I think we'll all sleep quite soundly indeed. Now, let's go get comfortable. No pants allowed in bed tonight." He stands, placing Makoto on her feet gently as he does so before putting a hand on each girls' shoulder, "I should really take the time to buy some outfits for you all this weekend. I might be busy but I certainly know there's a few things I'd just love to see you in." Eying them both he smirks and the kisses Makoto on her cheek, "And I think you would look wonderful with a few... intimate piercings." Letting the lewd idea hang in the air he moved toward his bedroom, quite satisfied that he was about to enjoy some quality time with his prizes.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:13 am

Rika moaned into the kiss, eyes wide and cheeks burning red as he just shoved his tongue in, kissing her with such utter passion... such ferocity, that her growing craving for him and the things he did to her instantly snapped up, making her submissively begin to kiss back, moaning as she stared through half-lidded eyes... more and more her body and mind was recognizing the man whom owned her, eager for the attentions he would unleash onto her body. As he ended the kiss, Rika was left panting to catch her breath... only to swallow saliva as she nodded to his command. Makoto watched this, smiling with a flush to her own cheeks... and now quite horny as she wanted to be kissed in the same way, allowing her master to push her to her feet. Both girls shuddered at his suggestion of course, costumes and piercings making Makoto beamed happily at the idea, while Rika ducked her head and flushed good and darkly,"... I-If you um... like that sort of thing... I could quick order some things l-like I did with Sarah's maid outfit earlier...", Rika offered, unsure what it'd be like to do so.

What would he dress them up as? How much more... passionate might he get? Would he want them to role play? Would that make things more exciting? It was actually turning her on more she thought about it, a few scenarios already coming to mind over what he might be into... a part of her finding the idea of her putting her school uniform back on and him playing as her "Sensei" or "Principal" or a number of such things utterly arousing, shivering openly as her thighs rubbed together... realizing she might have a bit of a thing for such a thing as well.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:49 am

While standing on the stairs, James looks back at the rather meek Rika and smirks at her. "You'll order several outfits you think I'd like seeing you in. One of them is going to be a slutty schoolgirl outfit. I'm talking a skirt like a belt, string thong that shows on your hips higher than the skirt, and a button up shirt that loses its buttons half way up. Otherwise, I leave other purchases to your discretion for now. If I think of something else I decide you must wear for me, I'll let you know. Makoto already wears what I want upon her body, nothing." He says with a smile as he gestures for the two to follow him up to his room, quickly stripping out of the rest of his clothes and tossing the apron on the ground. Moving over to the bed he lays down atop the sheets, fully on display with his hands on the back of his head, relaxed as could be awaiting his wives as he looks at the door and calls out, "First on at my side gets a favor to cash in as they please!" He calls out, wondering if they'd even be interested in as much or if the competitive nature that Rika had would stir up at the prodding.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:18 pm

Rika shuddered as the outfit he suggestion was not at all hard to imagine... making her wonder just what he had in store for her wearing such a thing, managing a light nod in response to his command, following him and an eager Makoto inside of the room,"... I-I'll order it when we... finish", Rika replied, already knowing a few other outfit she wanted to get, and not only for herself. Makoto of course watched him lay on the bed, his offer being met with her just smiling as Rika instantly rushed over... Makoto seeming to allow Rika to go for it as Makoto as usual found the fact she just was able to be with her beloved master and Rika like this favor enough. Rika seemed to notice this, only to give the girl a bit of a frown that confused Makoto, Rika obviously not happy at the idea that she'd been given the win it would seem.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:39 am

James smiles at Rika's quick reaction and wraps his arms around her, forcing a kiss upon her lips and rolling until she's on her back, his body pinning her to the bed as he dominated her mouth. For now he was going to ignore Makoto since she seemed content while Rika looked on the edge of starting something again. His hands move to grope her small breasts, as he keeps her pressed to the bed for nearly half a minute. Breaking the kiss he looks down at her, "Spread your legs for me, Rika, and then tell we whether you'd prefer Makoto lick your tight ass or if you'd rather eat her out instead. No third option and if you don't choose, I'm tying you up and you can just watch as I plow her all night. So... Which is it?" He hisses out, one hand pressing her to the bed while the other teases across her sides trying to make her shiver.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Rika gasped before moaning as she found herself pinned down under James, kissing him bac after a moment as she allowed him to do as he pleased, forgetting in the moment Makoto was watching as his hands quickly took hold of her breasts. The feel of him groping them as he pressed her down made her mewl, only to pant once he ended the kiss, staring up at him as he commanded her to open her legs… flushing as she was given two options, shuddering at the threat he soon aimed her way,” H-have her… lick m-my… my ass”, she ended up picking as it was the first one to pop in mind, flushing at the idea of it, all while shuddering as he continued to play with her body as he wanted. Makoto herself blushed, but stood ready at his command to do as Rika had picked.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:19 pm

Moving up to straddle Rika's modest chest, James smiles down at her, cupping her cheek before letting his cock rest upon her face. "Good girl. Now, why don't you get me ready to abuse your slutty body a bit more, hmm?" Looking over his shoulder at Makoto he nods his head at her, "You've heard where you're meant to be right now, slave. Get to it and don't stop until she can't think straight. Toy with her like I would." Leaving the actual methods up to Makoto, he went back to rubbing his cock against his first lover's face, wondering just how much patience she had for this sort of treatment or if it was right up her hesitantly submissive alley. "So we know where you want, Makoto... why don't you tell me where you'd like me first." Grinning down at her with a sadistic tone about him, James waited for her answer.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:08 am

Rika flushed as she stared up at James, shivering as his cock ended up right on her face, shuddering at his lewd words as she slowly nodded, kissing the underside of his length before moaning softly as she began to caress him with her tongue, her lips in turn massaging his shaft as she did. Makoto flushed up, quickly nodding her head in obedience as she moved on down, moving down before Rika and soon getting to work, Rika mewling as she felt a tongue sliding up and down the crack of her tight little ass, the petite young woman mewling still as she serviced James, staring at him through half lidded eyes, once more shuddering at his tone as it only turned her on more,” M-my mouth… throat… F-fuck my throat please… M-master”, Rika panted out, cheeks burning red as she referred to him the same way Makoto did.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Grasping the smaller woman's head, James pressed his cock to her lips and then thrust it into her gullet roughly, "I'll do that for you, Rika and I think I might like you calling me master in front of the other girls as well. Since you're such a strong personality and one of the women who's taken well to your life with me so far, I'd like to see how they react." He muses as he full out rams his shaft into her airway, not giving her time to breath as he violates her, neck bulging a bit with the size of his thick member. Looking over his shoulder as he listened to the sloppy noises that Rika's throat made he'd pat Makoto on the head gently as he watches her toy with the genius' asshole. Focusing upon Rika after that he keeps his member hilted in her until he watched her face turn red and her eyes roll up, quickly ripping his full length from her before she lost consciousness only to allow her a gasp or two of air before he shoved back inside, using her gullet like an onahole without mercy.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:47 am

“MMMM-GRK!”, Rika moaned as he gagged her with his cock, eyes half lidded and rolled upwards as her “Master” just did as he pleased with her throat, fucking her with his throbbing member without holding back, though thankfully she could manage to breath inbetween his pounding movements, her moans into his cock only making her sound lewder as he pounded away. Makoto giggled against Rika’s ass as she was patted, shoving her tongue in good in deeply to stimulate the petite and headstrong genius as she wanted, mewling into the tight hole as Rika just continued to fall into the depravity of her masochistic nature. .. the moment James just up and hilted into Rika was the most intense. Rika’s eyes filled with panic… and yet so much arousal as he choked her with his cock, gagging a bit as she was clearly losing consciousness… only to gasp for air when he tugged back, feeling light headed and absolutely lost even as he quickly rammed back into her, using her throat as his masturbation toy… as he found his rough actions actually had gotten her to cum, showing just how much of a lewd “Wife” he had.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:21 am

"You're such a miserable slut sometimes Rika... or would you rather I take away the 'sometimes'? I wonder if you'd ever feel this way with someone else." James muses as he slams his member down the smaller woman's gullet, enjoying the sounds she was making a little longer before throwing her head against the pillow as he rips his cock from her throat and gets up. "Makoto, lay atop is helpless slut, I'm going to fuck each of you in turn and I don't want to have to do more than aim up a bit to slide from one cunt to the next, understand?" He orders to his slave, spanking her ass when he decides she wasn't moving fast enough. "Make sure to kiss Rika and keep her sloppy. I like seeing her out of sorts. It's such a change of pace from her outward well kept together self, this hungry slut that only I get to see." He smirks and rubs Rika's thigh before jamming a finger into her ass as he gets into position, rubbing his cock against her slit before moving to tease Makoto's as well, waiting until one of them begged to be fucked before he did anything further than teasing.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:10 pm

"N-never with... anyone else because... because Y-YOU did this to... to meeeeee!", Rika moaned out loudly and lewdly, losing herself into the pleasure of his dominating actions as he fucked her like he owned he, only able to speak inbetween him fucking her throat of course.. only to gasp quite loudly as he threw her back and onto the pillow, gasping for air as Makoto quickly did as she was ordered, happily lying ontop of the petite form of Rika, their cunts pressing to one another as both shivered from the stimulation. Makoto moaned happily as she was spanked, only to grab the back of Rika's head, forcing a kiss onto the submissive firecracker, soon trading saliva as Rika in turn was becoming easily overwhelmed yet again, eyes half lidded as she submitted to Makoto's tongue right out... only for Rika to sqeeual into it as she felt his finger jam inside of her, knowing hat was going to come as Makoto soon moaned in turn, both girls grinding against one another while trying to thrust into his finger... Makoto of course being the first to break the kiss," P-Please Master... F-Fuck me, fuck this unworthy S-slut... J-just imagine how c-crazy it will drive Rika... to have me being the one fucked W-while she just has to watch!"
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Satisfied with how his wives acted, James smiled and shook his head, "Well, while I'm impressed with Rika's new found honesty, it would seem Makoto is still the one more desperate for my affection so I'll be treating her first then. Don't fret though, you'll both get a turn or two before we go to sleep." He said with a chuckle. Moving in, he kept his finger pressing back and forth in Rika's tight pussy as he used his other hand to line himself up with Makoto's eager fuck hole. Letting the tip of his cock simply sit at her entrance for a while as he savored the way these two submitted to his every whim. After nearly half a minute of teasing his slave this way, he pressed forward and every so slowly speared into the desperate fuck-toy he'd picked up only recently. Moving his hips at a glacial speed he started to gyrate himself inside of her to further push her to respond though he kept close to both their bodies, using one hand on Makoto's ass to keep her pressed to Rika so that when she did try to get more out of his motions, she'd be rubbing herself against the little genius as well.
Albedo28

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games