The Luckiest Man on Earth [MASIGMA]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Luckiest Man on Earth [MASIGMA]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:13 pm

"F~F~FFUCK~!<3 G~Gunna C~CUUUMMM~<3!" She screams out as you continue to pound into her, whole body spasming and twitching once you smack her ass. Her cunt wraps around you like a vice grip, and the grunt from the man fucking her asshole leaves you no doubt her ass is clenching down around him as well. Another grunt from him seems to be sending him over the edge as you can feel your own climax rushing over you as the girl below begins suckling on one of your gonads.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:09 am

"mmmm... Say you're mine bunny bitch... swear an oath here and now that you're my sex pet from this day on and I'll give you all the cum you desire!", He growled out, slowly his thrusts suddenly to both make her obey his command and to help him resist his own release before he did. He already had her where he wanted her, her ass was his... yet he just couldn't get enough of such a sexy slut begging to be his property and bare his children.
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:43 am

"Y~Yours! ~A~All y~yours sexy man~<3!" She shouts drunkenly as she works to take in the cum still bubbling up within you, barely being held back before your own limit can't take it anymore, and your spunk begins flooding into her womb, a soundless scream forced out of her as she seems to cum again just from the force of your own orgasm.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:04 am

"I love hearing that! Now cum bitch!", he groaned as he just threw his all into fucking her as he began to unload into her womb, enjoying her own triggered release as he was already planning on just throwing her over his shoulder and taking her home with him after this... perhaps the blonde slut suckling his balls right now too,"Mmmm... I think I'll take this new pet of mine home.... wanna come home with me bunny bitch?"
MASigma

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Your Bunny bitch wasn't able to make much of a coherent reply as she sat impaled upon you, twitching and spasming as some of your cum leaked out of her, the blonde slut beneath her moving to slowly drag her tongue along your cock as she lapped up whatever slipped out. The other guy who had claimed her ass pulled out, spunk spilling out of her and onto the counter as he flopped onto the ground, obviously a little out of it himself.
Kuragari

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:08 pm

With a chuckle he carefully pulled out of his bunny bitch, lying her carefully onto the counter even as he stole one last kiss before looking down to the blonde on her knees," Your turn babe, time to get up and tell me how you want me to fuck you... or should I just pick you up and fuck you silly just like I did her?", he asked, his cock still rock hard as he seemed to just be insatiable when it came to sex.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games