Big Score [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Big Score [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:43 pm

"Nah, you go ahead. I've gotta get her back for double-teaming me with Bayou Boy." Rush wiggles her eyebrows, spinning a pair of handcuffs on one of her lower hands. "The others should be landing by the time you're outside, if you want to check on them first. I'll be up here." She waves and heads for Koharu's room, letting Nellie use the stairs to leave... or explore the house, if she really wanted to. She could probably snag some food from the kitchen once she finds it.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Nellie decides to go out ahead to see to the others, leaving the house and Rush behind her to see if anything has developed with the others.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:31 am

Rush was pretty accurate with her estimation, she can hear her ship's engines powering down as she's stepping outside the front door. It's caused a little bit of a commotion in the yard, none of the people here seem to know what's going on, including the orcish gate guard.
"I'm not letting you in just because you came out of nowhere with this ship and stuck your tits out at me."
"Oh, come on, the only reason you're not letting us in is because Lily's got bloody fingers from rough-pounding our second mate!" "Lily hasss not cleaned up yet."
"I've got a lot of reasons! If you don't have someone on the inside to vouch for you, you're not getting in! Put your shirt back on!"
"No way! Lily, take your shirt off too!" "You told me ssshirt wasss for sssafety reasssonsss." "UGH!"

Nellie is going to have to step in.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:26 am

Nellie takes a minute to look on in amusement, walking over slowly to step in with, "They're part of my crew, don't worry, they're with me." though she's unsure how the reception would be.

Mostly because Nellie herself isn't wearing her shirt - or anything for that matter.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:59 am

Nellie climbs the stairs to the gate guard's post, which is enough to at least initially get his attention. He looks between Nellie and Aiko for a moment, then sighs loudly. "Alright. Just tell your sister not to break anything. Gate guards who let in troublemakers get thrown in the swamp and have to find their own way back."
He steps aside, turning a wooden wheel nearby to open the heavy wooden gate. Aiko laughs like she's been validated, walking in with a strut. Lily's arm is stuck in the "YOUR FACE HERE" shirt she was wearing, unable to figure out how to take it off like Aiko wanted her to. She follows, though, not seeming too bothered. They're both waiting for Nellie to join them back on the ground.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:34 am

Nellie simply hops back down to the two, grinning at them.
"Sounds like you two were having fun." She chuckles.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:28 am

"I was about to get Lily to throw me at his face. Hunter's inside resting, she's wisely decided to get rid of that dong. Whatever the harpies stuck Lily with is out of her system now, I think she's actually managed to scratch an itch."
"Ssshouty girl lassst a long time. Good mate. Harpiesss are getting tied to a ssstake if I sssee them again." Lily tries a little harder to take the shirt off, but finally gives up and manages to fix it. "Ssshirtsss are bad."
"You have no trouble saying you want to wear spandex, but you wear ONE shirt and suddenly clothes are too much hassle?"
"Yesss."
Exasperated, Aiko looks to Nellie. "Have you found the crew lady yet? What was her name? Catherine?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:10 pm

"We can get Lily some spandex once we find a place with some shopping opportunities, because I've considered adding some upgrades to Cephy's size after we've gained quite a bit of funds from all those criminals."

She leans over to give Aiko a kiss, before motioning for the two to follow.
" There's some hot springs nearby that I made friends with, if you need to rest a minute. I was about to head to the place I was told the missing crew would be at, though she's definitely married to the Oni that runs the place."

"I figure Lily wants to wash that off, but I'm glad everything is settled and going fine."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:29 am

"You 'made friends' with the hot spring? Is it cute? Not important. I just got up from a fantastic nap, so I think I'd rather walk around with you. Go make some tea with your butt, Lily!"
Lily seems to have been paying attention to the tentacles coming out of the ground, but she does follow when the other two start walking. She has to look around to figure out what Nellie is talking about. "Hot ssspring? Where?" Her eyes go wide when she finally finds the building with steam rising from it. "Warm humid place! Yesss! Tall rock-hill too cold." She heads off on her own, seeming pretty excited about it.

Once Lily's gone off, Aiko walks with Nellie practically hip-to-hip. "So, what kind of upgrades are we talking about? Suite rooms? Parlor lounge? Strip club, maybe?"
Nellie passes by the barn building as she leads to the back gate. She sees the golem girl from earlier sitting politely on a stool while a minotaur works her chest. The look on his face tells all- he's not sure why she convinced him to do this. It looks like she's taken his attention away from a cowgirl who is resting further in.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:22 am

"Yeah, the spring is really kind, and loves that we're able to breathe underwater. She'll probably love Lily, too."

Passing by the barn, Nellie continues, "I was thinking of maybe upgrading the rooms, a little increase to defense, and probably open up opportunities for a bigger crew later down the line, if we are to be more self-sufficient aboard the ship. Hell, we'll probably need a better suited mechanic than myself, come to think of it - I wouldn't be able to pilot and man the engine room at the same time."

Nellie can't help but latch one of her tentacles onto Aiko's shoulder as they walk this close, giving a little giggle. "She should be up at an overlook, painting. Should be behind the house here, past a stone garden of sorts, and out past this back gate. Doubt it's very far, really."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:07 am

"Right, right. Smart additions for a little thing like we've got. Wasn't one of the people we're after a technician or something? We could probably at least recruit him, if this lady we're headed up to meet has settled down here." Nellie does remember something about that- Quincy mentioned the crew having an atmo technician named Brik and a proper mechanic named Gordon. The issue with that, however, is that Gordon wasn't likely to wear his suit, so he'll be hard to find. She could probably ask the ex-crew if they know what happened to him in the year they've been grounded. "If that doesn't work out, we should do some vetting to make sure we hire only the cute ones."

Behind the main house, Nellie locates the stone garden. It's actually a pretty well-kept white-sand zen garden, with some large jagged stones jutting out in places. There's a wood plank path to keep people off of the sand, and beyond it is the back gate. It's smaller, and unguarded. "Man, this place rocks. It must be super cozy, living here."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:36 pm

"I forgot, but if everything else goes wrong, we could probably find crew at the station we might be letting the stranded people off at." She shrugs, continuing towards the back gate without thinking too much about the stone garden.
"Yeah, it probably is. I prefer being able to move about, but I guess that comes with the lifestyle of being ship-bound? Hell, maybe we'll make a great living in bounty hunting or something like it? Rush seems to like us, maybe she'll give us a good word in the law circles."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:48 am

"We could always become celebrities in the process, like that one bounty hunter who always ends up destroying some shithole planet filled with pirates on her operations. Get ourselves a fan club, rake in THOSE benefits..." She laughs lowly, probably either thinking of girls or money right now. "Haah, still, you're right. Rush can probably get us some jobs, get the law enforcement to turn a blind eye here and there... as long as we keep on her good side. She thinks you're cute, so we've got a leg up there."

Through the back gate is a fenced-off back yard that leads up a cliff. It all looks very well-maintained, with wooden stairs making the path up less treacherous to climb. Nellie can't quite see the overlook from this angle, but she can see the top of a gazebo, which must be on the overlook itself.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:55 am

Nellie chuckles in reply, motioning at the stairs for Aiko, "Ladies first, right?" She jokes, leading on with "I can't be a lady, now that a whole ship of hardened criminals have cryogenic dreams of having seen my naked body, I believe."
She has trouble stifling a snort after her own joke.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:10 am

Aiko giggles, flicking one of Nellie's nipples as she passes in front. "Pfffft. Frozen with stiffies, and the worst blueball you could think of. At least they're good dreams~" Aiko starts ascending the path, well aware that Nellie's getting an eyeful of her butt by letting her go first. The shirt she's wearing is loose and a little large, but Nellie can see she's got nothing but spats on underneath, which make her ass look great.

It takes a minute, but they finally reach the gazebo overlook. A lamia is sitting coiled up inside, reclining within herself as she watches the sky without the sun in her eyes. Her scales are white and red, patterned like little hearts in most places. She's wearing an open-backed dress over her top half, which lets Nellie see that she's got a couple of scars- easily identifiable as lasgun scars. She's relaxed, and has what Nellie thinks is a complete painting nearby... and finds it pretty familiar. A painting of the aerial fight with harpies she had not too long ago.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:20 am

Nellie can't help but slap Aiko's butt in response, following suit up the stairs right after her.

Once they get up and she sees the painting, she grins widely.

"It seems I wasn't the only one to experience the flight before firsthand, huh?" Nellie asks with a light chuckle.

"You're the missing crew here, right?
We happened upon the ship earlier, and the suit signature led us here."
She pauses, "We resolved the breach of pods, don't worry - they're all detained safely."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:40 am

Caroline turns to Nellie and Aiko when they step in to the gazebo, apparently suprised to see her. "You were in our ship? If you came to find me, I guess that means Quincy is alright too. That guy's such a worrywart..." She sighs softly, adjusting her butt-length hair to her new position. "It sounds like he got tired of waiting for us to come back. Pod breach means ship diagnostics were activated. Guess a sniper can only wait so long, if he sent a search party. Lazy-ass."
"He's sleeping in our cargo hold, if you wanna have a reunion."
"Mmm... maybe. I suppose he sent you to see if I was interested in coming back?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:50 am

"At first, yeah, but you seem pretty well-settled here to be honest. I know I mainly wanted to see you in person, so we could talk, and so you could learn everything left there is resolved. You are more than welcome to join us though, should you wish to." She pauses a little, stepping next to Aiko.
I'm Nellie, and this cutie here is Aiko." She says with a grin, putting an arm around her shoulder.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 am

"You were right. Koharu is a little abrasive, but we love each other, and I'm great friends with her other wife. I'd always been looking for a place to settle down, I just wasn't expecting this to be the place. I would've told him if I hadn't got caught up with Koharu's... tendencies." She grins a little, shrugging. "Plus, I would've had to deal with the sharkgirls in that sea again, and they had me for a solid few hours last time. I already have trouble swimming."
Aiko puts her hand on Nellie's hip as she's introduced, making the lamia giggle. "I'm Caroline Grismont, though I guess you're already familiar with my name. You two are a cute couple! ...aaactually, if you two are interested, I think you'd look nice on canvas together. If you'd like to pose together for me, that is. I won't need long."
"This sounds like an excuse to get us to rub together. I'm interested. Nellie?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:09 am

Nellie can't help but giggle at the request, pulling Aiko closer, "I wouldn't say no to that, I mean I'm already dressed for it. Where do we pose at?" She asks, more than eager to do this.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games