Big Score [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Big Score [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Koharu doesn't stop her, rather suprised that Nellie is doing so. Koharu leans against a dry part of the boulder next to her, needing support as Nellie starts squishing her way in and pushing her inner walls apart to make room.
"H-hey, that's not fair...
She seems pretty helpless and sensitive, Nellie could get her entire mass in if she wanted. Maridia is just giggling and clapping, enjoying the show.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Nellie pushes harder, forcing her entire mass inside Koharu's puss to stretch her vigorously. Nellie begins to pummel Koharu's inner walls with a set of rapid jabs to her mass.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Koharu is forced in to a sitting position as the entire pink blob has entered her. Nellie's strategy to stimulate her is working just as well as she could have hoped, in just moments Nellie has her dripping and groaning quietly. In a few more, Koharu sinks to the ground as she weathers the onslaught, though it seems like this might take a little if Nellie's goal is to get her to cum.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Nellie slaps a tendril of her mass out to tease at Koharu's clit, whilst stretching against her walls to the best of her ability. The sensation of Koharu dripping and the noise she's making is definitely making Nellie more eager to work her magic.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:32 pm

Nellie gets an immediate reaction out of her when she goes for her clit, apparently very sensitive from her previous fun with Rush. She's soaking wet before too long, and has to clutch the stone below her as a means to center herself. This is clearly the most intense stimulation she's had in such a short time, and Nellie is easily able to exploit it. It takes only a minute for her to finally bring Koharu to a shouting orgasm, the stone she was gripping suddenly getting crushed as her muscles tense her hands in to fists. Her pussy contracts powerfully and her girlcum is shot at a ready-and-waiting Maridia, who loves seeing her "boss" in this state.
Nellie just can't fight back against the inner walls suddenly clamping down, so it's her choice if she wants to completely exit or stay partially in so she can slip back in once she's come down from her high.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Nellie decides to slide deeper, amused over the state she can feel Koharu in. She doesn't seem to mind the cramped space, making a thumbs up with her exterior bit before sliding it in with the rest of herself.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:06 am

Groaning as Nellie slips further in, Koharu can only catch her breath and try to lazily rub the newly-made gravel out of her hands. Her muscles are at least starting to relax again, but she's still wet due to Nellie's presence in her. She lurches forward as she tries to stand; Nellie could try to buck inside her to make her stumble in to Maridia if she wanted.
"I'm... taking you... to my bedroom, Pinky..."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:03 am

Nellie does try to make her stumble, not wanting to let her have her wish just yet, but unaware she'd trip her into Maridia if she did so.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:12 am

Nellie shifts Koharu's weight and makes her tip forward, making her plant face-first in to Maridia's double-sized chest. Maridia giggles lightly, Nellie hearing a 'clap' and feeling Koharu's ass jiggle.
"H-hey! Don't take advantage of someone taking advantage of me!"
"Why not? It doesn't matter how much you get tonight, you'll never cool off. Why not have some fun?~ Here..."
"What are you--"
One of Maridia's tentacles pushes in and expands Koharu's opening, and the bubbles full of Nellie's girlcum are starting to get pushed in. Nellie could probably use these to have some more fun- like forcing her to carry them in her womb, for one.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:46 am

Nellie tries to cling herself to the walls of Koharu's puss, wanting to make way for the bubbles and tentacle to amuse herself and Maridia. She definitely follows the idea of letting Koharu have the fun of keeping them in her.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:52 am

Koharu and Maridia both make noises when each bubble passes, all eight of them finding room within Koharu. Nellie's squished in with them a little, but the things seem like they'd need something sharp to pop them. Nellie certainly has the means to push them deeper now, as Maridia has pulled her tentacle back.
"S-slime, and now eggs? You two are... hfff... worse than driders..."
"I could've done worse and made a niiice big bubble for Nellie to play around in, you know. I still might... Depends."
It feels like Koharu's mostly at Maridia's mercy right now. She's definately been moved off solid ground, and is now laying on top of the gel body.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:03 am

Nellie bumps the spheres in as deep as she can get them with her mass, not seeming to care where she's pushing with them, as she can feel they're going deeper as she pushes them harder.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:09 pm

It takes a little pushing, but Nellie gets the eight tough little bubbles pushed through to Koharu's inner chamber. She's remarkably wet after the whole ordeal, but it doesn't feel like she's going to cum again just yet. The action has certainly shut her up for the time being, at least. Maridia has left the tentacle in, but what it's doing for the most part is plugging Nellie in.
"What do you think, Nellie? Should I put her on her feet, have her walk back looking like she's got a lindwurm's egg stuck in her?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Nellie releases her pressure on Koharu's walls, ending up pushed in herself if Maridia keeps her tentacle where she is. She can't really reply right now, due to her cramped nature.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:55 pm

Nellie is pushed partially in with the cum bubbles, but it's mostly a comfortable situation she's in now. Maridia does at least remove her tentacle after a bit, once Koharu has recovered.
"Urgh... I couldn't walk two steps like this... You two are cruel..."
"Come now, you have plenty of ego to spare! You'll be fine!~"
Koharu is shifted to the outside bank of the spring and stood up, making her wobble a little.
"If you really want to take Nellie to your room, why would I have it be easy? I'm going to come with just to make sure you don't cheat!"

Nellie at least has free reign to move now, so she could do basically what she wanted at this point.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Nellie decides to mess further with Koharu, trying to force herself inside before slowly reforming while deep in her, just to see how Koharu reacts in response. At least Nellie is relatively boneless when it comes to squeezing into small places.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Nellie gets in to the inner chamber her cum bubbles were and, suprisingly, does have the room to reform. Koharu makes a loud, quite lewd noise as she does, and quite easily holds Nellie inside of her pussy. Her oni body is incredibly elastic and tough, it wouldn't be a shock if she could survive a multitude of situations worse than the one Nellie has put her in.
"What's... the big... idea?! Dammit, I'll play your game..." Koharu growls, her body tensing, then suddenly getting less tight around Nellie. She's used some of her transformative power to make herself larger, which is making Nellie's position more comfortable for the both of them, but she doesn't seem capable of an extreme amount of growth.
"Wooow, Nellie. You made her get bigger! She never uses that! Hehe, still looks bloated, though."
Koharu doesn't speak, but she's started walking.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:22 pm

Nellie chuckles, feeling her move. She tries to force an arm out to tease her, if she's even able to without having to turn herself to goo again.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:19 pm

Nellie actually can't get her arm out. All she can really do in this position is shift around, but just being in there seems to at least be getting Koharu worked up.

Nellie hears the clerk of the bathhouse. "Uh... heading out, Koharu? Oh, Maridia too? Is she why you're..."
"No, and you're on the barn list if you bring this up. When the squid girl's friend comes out, give her her things. She's gone out a different way." Maridia only has a laugh to give. It does seem like Koharu is taking Nellie to the main building now, probably straight to her bedroom if she had to guess.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:38 am

Nellie snickers, turning back to her goo form to start sliding out of Koharu. Her plan is to tease her clit and form a one-piece swimsuit that covers only her front - If she's even allowed to exit by Koharu.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games