Big Score [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Big Score [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:32 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Nellie Samotara
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/DWJkZH1.png
4'9" with a B-cup hidden behind a chest binder, as well as two large tentacles coming off the sides of her head. Has three fangs, two on the top row, one in the middle of the bottom row.
Bio: Nellie is a human who has been mutated by a fae creature, after being kidnapped from her room in CA. She spent a while trying to get away from the nightmare in Arcadia, only to pop out in an unknown place on Earth. She used to spend a lot of time training her rollerblading skills, being locally known for it before her abduction. She isn't too bright, due to learning difficulties and skipping classes to go rollerblading around the city. Oddly, this hasn't stopped her from actually becoming quite an adept pilot of both land and space vehicles, but ironically she isn't good at sailing.
Abilities: Can move her head tentacles, as well as use mind-numbing poison from her three fangs or saliva by choice, which cause victims of it to slowly seep into a semi-conscious state, as well as hallucinate with what consciousness they have remaining - Typically lasts her 10-15 minutes if she gets a proper bite, only 8-10 if spat at someone or ingested orally. She has gills and can breathe underwater if need be. Surprisingly agile, and quite fond of guns if she can get her hands on any.
Kinks: Tentacles, slime, bondage, spandex, magic potions/hexes, Dramatic Size alteration, Body-fitting outfits, underwear, swimswear.
Turn offs: Bathroom play, inflation, suffocation, gore, ridiculous proportions, the likes.

Life has been comfortable for Nellie aboard her ship. Asleep inside of an appropriated commercial salvage cruiser meant for four, her autopilot is using a fuel-friendly mode as she heads towards the next fuel beacon. It's very comfortable, full of luxuries that surely took a bit for its previous owner to have installed- though, that doesn't matter, it's Nellie's now and she has the documents to prove it. She's just in between sleep cycles when the ship's intercom softly pings, a smooth female voice filling the halls.
"Stasis pod detected. Automatic recovery protocols are underway, please report to the cargo bay for reception."
A couple seconds later,
"Stasis pod undamaged and in use. Please report to the cargo bay for further inspection."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Re: Big Score [Ocfos]

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:43 am

Nellie springs up a little from her seat upon hearing that, not quite sure what to think about something like this.
"Ugh, damn it I was relaxing. Better be something good in that shit..."

She gets up, stretching whilst wearing only her swimshorts and gun belt. She heads straight for the cargo bay, wanting to see what the fuss is about.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:50 am

The ship AI's projection is floating near the stasis pod, which is being suspended by metal arms from the ceiling. The tank is fogged up right now, but lights around it indicate that not only is it in use, but that whatever is inside is stable.
"Greetings, Captain. I trust your rest was good? On your mark, I will raise the internal temperature of the pod so you may examine what is inside. This is a pleasant discovery either way, as this brand of stasis pod is quite expensive alone."
Last edited by cliffracer on Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:57 am

"Alright, at least I won't have to dress up if it's in stasis. Can't complain about the rest, I'm quite fond of having my own ship AI."
Crossing her arms, she climbs up to peek inside better for when it clears up.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:10 am

The lower elbows of the metal arms start venting fog to slowly normalize the stasis pod's temperature. As it clears up, Nellie can see that an alien is inside. It doesn't seem to have eyes, in fact most of its head is a mouth that has two tongues hanging from it as it sleeps. The alien itself is a sort of creamy white color, and looks like it might have a gorilla-like hunch while standing. As fog starts to clear up lower and lower Nellie sees that the thing is rather muscular-looking and has digitigrade legs... And is naked, based on the footlong thing hanging between its legs.

Despite its odd appearance though, Nellie recognizes this thing. Apparently it's a type of non-intelligent alien that have recently been domesticated and are used as companion pets or beasts of labor. The only real danger to them is if they're in heat, but even then the worst it will do is try to have sex. These things are valuable, but Nellie will have to let it out of the pod to see if it hasn't been frazzled by stasis, as that'll change how much it will sell for.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:19 am

"Is there some cage or something I can keep this thing in before I sell it off? I don't exactly plan on having a pet that looks like THIS, but the fucker has to get out of the pod before I sell it. The pod seems more worthwhile than the thing in it, at least." She says, jumping off of the pod to try and wedge it open.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:34 am

"The cargo bay or one of your spare rooms are the only spaces available, unfortunately. As for this creature, I can verify that it is equal in value to the pod it is currently in."
Nellie can see a lever to open the pod at the bottom, letting the glass case of it swing upwards. The alien inside is still for a moment, then starts to slowly pant as it comes back to consciousness. It falls forward out of the pod, seeming to need to catch its breath for a moment. After a short bit it starts to sniff around, 'looking' towards Nellie. It sits facing her, seeming to be quite attentive right now.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:42 am

"Sephy, why would anyone own a pet like this? It's kinda ugly." She says, looking it over a little before stretching once again, followed by a yawn.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:11 am

"Well, aside from being effective guard pets and heavy lifters, these creatures have many reports detailing their sexual skill. Also notable is that owners that interact with them sexually comment that their sexual fluids appear to re-energize them. Effects described similar to coffee without tireness afterwards, or a brisk morning jog."
The alien stretches some and yawns, letting Nellie hear it has a rather deep voice, rather similar to a big dog.
"Also notable is that these aliens are vegetarian, and can survive even eating tree leaves. They have processes inside their bodies that cultivate plant life for emergency nutrition."
Last edited by cliffracer on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:23 am

"Yeah there's no way that tiny thing is gonna please anything, I don't exactly plan on getting knocked up by a beast, either." She raises an eyebrow a little, poking its head with one of her tentacles.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:30 am

"Pregnancy from intercourse with this beast is not possible for you, Captain. Its fluids are simply not compatible with you, as you are not an elven subspecies. I doubt that would be its entire length while it is still flaccid, as well."
The alien gives Nellie a smile, grunting quietly in response to the poke. It lays down at Nellie's feet afterwards.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:50 am

"So how do I get it to do me? I just say 'fuck me now'?" She says, obviously in a snark-filled tone.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 am

The alien gives an odd-sounding 'bark' in response to Nellie, sitting up again. With those simple words from Nellie she can see that the thing is already rock-hard, its cock grown to nearly a foot and a half in length and suprisingly thick too. Now panting heavily as it stares at the squid girl, it reaches over to lift her up by her armpits. She may want to get her shorts off before it ruins them.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:03 am

Nellie does try to quickly get her shorts off as it reaches for her, quite surprised that it actually worked.
"If only half the people I've slept with were as eager as this guy.." She mumbles.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:12 am

Thankfully for Nellie her shorts are off quickly as the alien shifts its hands so it's cupping her ass. It moves around a little to find a good angle, then starts to lower Nellie. She feels the tip poking gently against her a few times, the alien seems to even be trying to tease her with it. After a moment of that she starts to be taken further down, the thing starting to sink its shaft in to her. It seems happy that it's finally had some sex, almost as if it's been a while for it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:35 am

Nellie can't help but shiver a little over the teases, then let out a small noise as it lowers her onto itself. She expected something, but part of her was hoping the tongues would be put to use first. She doesn't really mind this, and simply waits to see what happens as it works her.
"Sephy, scan the ship for any valueables while I'm busy, I need the things categorised all the way to the clothing sitting in the digi-robe systems. Might need a swim after this..."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:31 pm

"Right away, Captain." The AI's projection tilts forward in a nod and vanishes with a spark, leaving Nellie with the xeno pet. The thing seems not to notice that the onlooker has left, lowering Nellie until she rests against its hips, its entire length buried in her. Despite its startling size it only feels great, and the alien seems to be softly pushing pre in to use as lube. It gives a couple of slow thrusts to spread the stuff around, making Nellie's inner walls light up with sensations.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Nellie giggles lightly, her tentacles starting to twitch a little before slacking behind her head. She kind-of considered something installed in the ship to relieve loneliness still, because her ship doesn't need to be fed and she feels it won't suddenly change on her.
She does however still enjoy this for now, quite liking the surprise when she's barely even woken up.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:04 pm

The alien starts to pant harder, its fingers digging in to Nellie's butt as it leans over her some, giving her an opportunity to hold on to its shoulders if she wanted a bit of added comfort. Using suprising stability that its unique legs give it it begins to thrust, combining its own hip movements with the grip it has on Nellie to almost bounce and swing her along its shaft. Its tongues are quite long and are even hanging out the same side of its mouth... They'd certainly do some good work, perhaps Nellie should command it to use those next?
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:13 pm

"Tongues." She says, grinning.
Ocfos

Next

Return to Private Games