Digimon Tamer [MASigma]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Digimon Tamer [MASigma]

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:07 am

Gil smiles at you, rubbing his cock against your slit and Reese's a bit harder, bringing you closer to a hard climax as the two digimon play with you like a toy, touching, pinching and caressing your every weak spot. Before long Gil start panting and moving with more desperation as his cock bulges thicker and even begins to throb against your feminine slit, his orgasm close at hand. With one last thrust he pushes himself over the edge and his thick white cream sprays over your chest and face, getting Reese dirty similarly as his potent load is spent upon you both. The renamon looks over your dirty face and pulls you in, cleaning you up and giving you a shot at her own cum covered face before she pulls back and shares a cum coated kiss with you, pressing your lover's jizz into your mouth though she didn't force you to swallow it. After a few more more moments and you're nearly clean Gil gives your ass a playful slap, "Now you really do need to get ready for school, Mana. We'll have all day to each other tomorrow." he says with finality.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:04 pm

Mana continued to moan as she was used and played with, both digimon overwhelming her with pleasure as she was caressed, pinched, and utterly toyed with as they attacked every single weak spot she seemed to have. The sudden entry of her beloved partner's cock pushing against her had Mana throwing her head back in ecstasy, eyes wide with pleasure even as he began spewing his load over herself and Reese... before she found herself returning a cum stained kiss with Reese, moaning into it as she found herself happily swallowing the cum in her mouth. As the kiss ended she whined, but did as bid, slowly getting to her feet as she rushed to the shower... feeling quite horny still but figuring he was right. She got cleaned up and dressed, giving Gil a kiss on the lips and Reese a kiss on the cheek before bidding them goodbye and rushing to school, hoping it just blurred by so she could get home back to the Digimon she loved.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:59 am

Gil kisses back as you give your parting affections to them though Reese slides a hand between your legs to tease a finger across your panties when you lean in to kiss her, earning a shove from Gil who shoos you off to school. Moving out after the embarrassing interaction you move faster than normally to school down the usual road, not having any problems getting there though thanks to your rush you're left with time to just sit around and wait for class to begin. Time feels like it slows to a standstill as you urge it to pass more quickly until class finally starts and you manage to actually concentrate on your english and math classes in the first two periods. You feel a bit proud showing that you're not just a junky for pleasure even if you're the only one who knows you can actually still do things without instantly thinking about Gil and his monstrous cock. Though the thought creeping into you head just then makes you hang your head and sigh.

When third period breezes by and you're finally done listening to history, the class gets ready for gym, heading to the lockers to change. You go as usual and use the private changing stalls that also acted as the handicap showers. The idea of getting naked around everyone else seeming a bit less strange to you today though it's hard to break old habits. The class itself is focused on track and field, making all the girls run several miles over the next half hour though many don't manage to get through the distance your gym teacher demands of you. Rather exhausted by the end of it and drenched in sweat you're left with no real option but to take a shower afterward like the rest of the girls usually do. However you still can't work yourself up to use the communal showers, opting to dive into one of the handicapped stalls with you towel and change of clothes at the ready. Stripping down after you start the water you breath out a sigh and begin to ease yourself under the cool water stream when you hear a voice.

"Don't scream or else all your little friends are gonna die." The voice coming from behind and above you. Turning your head you see an impmon floating there with a rather mischievous grin on his face as he stares down at your naked body. Before you can say much you feel his tail wrap around your face, gagging you as he lands on your shoulders and then in an instant your stomach feels like it's flipped upside down. You look around still seeing the handicapped stall with it's tarp curtain up in front of you but the water's not running and your clothes are no where to be seen. A second later you hear the boys talking just outside as the showers turn on in what you realize is the men's locker room. The tail comes off your head, letting you breathe normally and the impmon speaks up again, "So... I don't suggest screaming here either since it would be simple to go back and off your little playmates. You're going to bend forward, put a hand on the wall and spread your pussy for me with the other, understand?" He hisses you, a sharp pinch stinging on your neck before you see a trickle of blood run down your chest, quickly stopping though your neck heats up uncomfortably around the injury.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Once dressed and at school, Mana found herself able to focus after some trouble, even now she wished she was at how with her beloved Gill of course. Eventually she ended up heading to gym, changing into her gym clothes to perform whatever the gym teacher wanted her and the other’s to do… ending up drenched in sweat and exhausted by the end. As she entered into the showers, she made her way to the private ones, figuring she could use some privacy if only for the moment after stripping and entering. She barely managed to turn the water on, enjoying the feel of it raining down on her sweaty and sexy form when she heard a voice behind her, making her jump a bit and tense up. She shuddered as she turned, the threat making her worried… only to gawk at the sight of an Impmon of all things smirking at her, quickly wrapping her arms around her breasts given how he was leering, only to cry out as he up an wrapped his tail around her face, forgetting herself for a moment as she used her hands to try and pull it off, keeping silent due to his threat however. She gagged as she felt something… shift as he landed on her, managing to find things had changed, the shower no longer on… only to tense as she heard boys talking, realizing she was in the boys shower at this point, scared as hell as Impmon released her. She fought back a gasp as he stung her neck, the feel of blood trickling down making her truly scared for herself and her friends… before nodded weakly, feeling completely powerless as she slowly put her hands on the wall, cheeks burning in humiliation as she stuck her ass at the short digimon, only to reach back and open up her pussy lips towards him.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:34 pm

Quietly the impmon hissed into your ear, "Good. I knew I smelled digi-slut when I happened across you this morning." The teasing sensation of his fingers along your slit, slowly stroking your spread cunt before dipping two of his digits inside of you easily, makes it hard not to moan as you're dominated by yet another digital being, this one intent on using you regardless of your interests. You're acutely aware of the noise his fingers make, pumping in and out of your tight snatch while the boys change and shower just feet away from you. Their conversations don't appear to have anything to do with the lewd squelches issuing from the corner of the showers for now at least. In a flash your attention in brought back to your digital rapist as he just slams his cock into your welcoming cunt, pushing you up against the wall of the shower thanks to the impressive force behind his small body. Gripping your ass in both hands he starts to rail into you, fucking you hard and fast without consideration of your own pleasure, only interested in getting himself off using your delicate body. When he speaks again you can't help but shiver, blaming it on fear instead of acknowledging just what else you could be reacting to, "You're going to fuck anyone who finds you here, understand? Refuse and I'll just kill them, and then go see your friends in the other room too." Looking back at him you can't actually see anyone there though you could still feel his cock slamming inside you, bringing you familiar pleasure with an unfamiliar shape and texture. It was starting to get hard to keep yourself quiet, not that the distinct fleshy smacks of body upon body weren't growing louder as well.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:09 am

Mana shuddered as Impmon’s words, now wondering at what point had he apparently latched onto her that morning, only to bite her bottom lip to silence herself as he began to play with her slit, it hard not to enjoy it a bit as despite this being unwanted it was similar to the fantasy she’d indulged in with Gill before and he was aiming right at her weak spots. The wet noise of him pumping his fingers into her cunt make her tense, trying to fight any pleasure he was making her experience as she could hear the boys in the room changing, talking… though thankfully not about anything lewd. Thinking she may come out of this alright, she almost gasps as he slams his cock into her, forced to use her hand to cover her mouth to moan in a muffled manner as he shoved her forward, gripping her ass as he began to fuck her with surprising forces given his smaller body, eyes half lidded as she fights her moans even though she can muffle them with her hand. As he began to speak again, she shivered at what she swore was fear, his commands making her feel… quite a few things, the idea of offering herself up to whomever entered making her scared, worried, and… a bit aroused she couldn’t deny, tears forming in her eyes as the Digimon continued to fuck her, it growing harder not to moan as only her hand muffling her gasps and whines now was keeping her quiet enough, the sound of him pounding into her in turn seemed to be growing louder as she found she had to fight the urge not to buck back… what the hell was wrong with her!?
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 am

The impmon continues his assault as he fucks your pussy from behind, invisible to the eye, making it look like your cunt was simply opening itself of its own volition. With the smacks and squelches sounding almost deafening in your own head you feel your entire body shake as one of the boys in your class speaks from just outside the fabric of the shower stall's entrance. "Yeah, I'll kick your ass next chance we have at dodge ball, Sei, just wait for it." A laugh from further away greets your ears before you see the shower curtain open and a young man, who you recognized as one of the boys in your homeroom, Jisoo, a korean transfer student stood there, wearing nothing but his skin as he gawked at you. Unable to see your rapist, Jisoo looked at you, bent over, one hand to your mouth as you were standing there in the boys' showers and turned to call out. You only had moments to stop him somehow while your pussy was still getting railed by the invisible digimon, his cock slamming into you hard and fast as you felt it swell already, signalling that the imp was about to cum if your experience had taught you anything.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:47 am

Mana lost herself in the lewd moment, the feel of her rapists cock pounding into her so intensely… it disgusted her, though the disgust was aimed at herself, half of her hating this situation while half was turned on as hell, wondering at what point she’d lost her mind. It was growing harder not to moan from the vicious pounding… only to be shocked out of her pleasure as her classmate showed up, looking ready to blow her cover as she just reacted, grabbing him and tugging him inside, fighting to hide what was being down to her pussy as she gave him the best smile she could manage,” P-Please don’t say anything… S-some of the girls… th-they dared me into here and… and I couldn’t sneak out before y-you all came”, She paused here, feeling her own orgasm building up,” C-came here… P-please don’t say anything… P-please”, she begged, looking hopefully to him while just unaware how lewd and sexy she looked at the moment with her flushed face, heavy pants, and clear arousal in her eyes.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:27 am

Before the student could say anything you can feel the impmon slam inside of you hard enough that it pushes your chest against the young man's while cum erupts into your pussy, filling your womb before you feel a deep emptiness as the digimon pulls out, alabaster cream leaking down your thigh. Jisoo however looked you over for a second, your breasts pressing against him making the man flush as well though after a moment he smiles at you, "I don't know, I might be tempted to let everyone in on this little secret. You'd have to distract me somehow." He steps forward as he talks, making you stand up as you lean against him and then you feel it. His cock was standing tall and prodding at your belly button, just six inches in length but it was still the penis of your classmate and one you'd never been romantically interested. Despite yourself, you could feel that smoldering warmth start to pick up as he outright demanded something of you when you had nothing to give but your body.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Mana used all she had not to cry out as Impmon slammed inside of her, cumming quite the load into her cunt as she felt it shoot up into her womb... the cum running down her leg and thigh as she gripped onto Jisoo for support, not even considering how lewd her actions must seem to him as she was pressed against him. His words however were heard as she looked up to him worriedly... only to flush as she stood up and feel his cock pressing against her, making her gulp as she knew just what he wanted... but she couldn't betray Gill any more then she had... but her friends, Impmon would... Mana shuddered, a part of her much to her continued shame actually getting off on this horrible situation, making her wonder if she truly was nothing more then a slut,"... O-Okay... I'll u-use my hand... or my breasts to... to get you off, will that work?", Mana offered, figuring that wouldn't be too bad.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:26 pm

"Your breasts then." The student responded with a smirk, his hands coming up to grope your breasts and pinch your hard nipples. "You've been getting off in here haven't you? You look like you're rather excited. Never knew we had such a slut in our class." He says with a devious smirk, his hips moving up and down slightly to rub his warm cock against your stomach as he abused your ample tit flesh. You could no longer feel the impmon behind you or anywhere around but he was likely sitting back somewhere, enjoying the view of the scene he'd put in place though your concentration is ripped away from the idea as you feel Jisoo run his hand between you legs and show two of his fingers into your already well fucked cunt. "Oh? I don't think this wetness is from the shower..." He hisses out quietly as he keeps on shoving his digits inside you.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:21 am

Mana whined and shivered, hating the way he was smirking at her… though she just up and plain hated the situation in full, but the feel of being groped and pinched in such a manner was arousing no matter how much she wanted to deny it. His accusation made her look up with worry in her eye,” N-No! I-I’m not like that”, She squeaked out, refusing to let him call her such a thing while also refusing to accept she was some sort of slut, though she shivered as he just up and ground his cock all against her stomach while using her breasts as his playthings,”Mmmm…”, she moaned through sealed lips, trying to resist the feelings… only to notice Impmon had moved, watching her humiliation as Jisoo just continued to force her to feel things she didn’t want to, making her fight not to cry out as he just dug his cunt inside of her,” S-Stop that p-please”, she begged, unable to hide her pleasured expression as he continued to just finger fuck her.
MASigma

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:10 pm

"Stop? What, you want me to let the other guys know what's going on here already? This is your payment to keep me quiet, remember?" He says with a cruel chuckle, his finger digging deep inside your love tunnel, stimulating your already throbbing sex as his member pressed against you. His other hand abused your ample breasts, gripping them one at a time and kneading that flesh before moving on to the other, as if he was appraising a prize cut of meat. Then after a few moments, he moved over to the bench within the shower stall and sat down, cock standing proud between his legs before he motioned for you to get in front of him. "Well, what are you waiting for? The deal was that you'd get me off with those fat tits of yours, so get on with it or I might not hold up my end of the bargain." Jisoo threatened as he wagged a finger at you and shot you a wink.
Albedo28

Postby MASigma » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:03 pm

"I-I know but.... aaaaah... I-I just want this to end", Mana continued to whine, hating the way the smell of his cock was making her lightheaded, the feel of fingers stimulating her dripping cunt not helping at all while her breasts were played with like they were nothing more then sex toys. Her nipples were stiff as could be, her spaced out expression showing she was slowly but surely falling under the affects of being assaulted like this," Y-yes... sorry", She whined, wrapping her tits around Jisoo's cock with more pressure, moving them up and down his length... only to find herself slowly sticking out her tongue, reaching it out as she began to lazily drag it along his tip, moaning quite lewdly as she tasted of his pre-cum, figuring this would help make this end all the more sooner... not at all because she wanted to taste how his cum tasted.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games