The 'Weapons' Teacher (MASigma)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The 'Weapons' Teacher (MASigma)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:54 pm

She Stopped them and Smirked "You Sure you want to wear this outfit~?" She asked with a large grin at her cute little student.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat May 02, 2015 6:57 pm

"Y-yes... the others are... are... T-too dirty", Ruby whined, her sensitive body not at all used to stimulation, but it was best to deal with this rather then wearing something that would make her come off as some sort of slut.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Laughing Crystal Turned The Vibrators on Mid way "Okay~ But if anyone Finds the Vibrators You have to tell Them That You Read a Story and wanted to try it, Or Tell Them That IT's Part OF your Plan That if Your Friends Are Overwhelmed by Grim That you can use to smell Of Sex to get them to fuck you instead of killing your friends, In other words, Don't let anyone know."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Mon May 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Ruby flushed at such a thing, the mental image of someone finding out she had such things out... who knew what that could lead to," Y-yes Ma'am", she obeyed.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 05, 2015 1:29 am

Crystal Smiled and Gave Ruby a Kiss "Good Girl~" She purred happily "Now Let's go sit in my class, It's your First one today, Team Tactics."
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue May 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Ruby nodded, gulping nervously a she allowed Crystal to lead the way, nervous as hell over what could happen.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Crystal guided Ruby into the class and her seat before sitting down as students began to stream in, She wanted to see what the rest of Ruby's team would do.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Wed May 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Of course the others came up to Ruby, who was trying to play it off, Weiss seeming annoyed... shooting Crystal unhappy looks, Blake seemed to blush a bit... most likely she could smell Ruby's arousal and perhaps any lingering smell of sex, and Blake just seemed to be grilling Ruby on where she'd been all night.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Crystal looked at Weiss with a Raised Brow, and a smile "All right Class Today, We Get to go to the outside training Fields, I Get You all, all day for a mini-tournament!" She declared, And After the cheers died down she lead them out of the school and to the training Fields, "Now this Isn't a Normal Tournament, Each Round More and more injuries and disabilities will be added to your team, First teams RWBY and JNPR, For the First Disability Ruby Rose Will have to Deal with a sickness that will act up randomly, And Phyrra Can not Use her Shield or Right arm, I already set up Something to Make a Mock Random Sickness with Ruby but Let me Take Your Shield and tie up Your arm." She Said to Phyrra "This first Round of the Survival Tournament will now begin!" She Declared once Both Teams Were Ready, All Throughout the Match through Ruby's Vibrators would activate randomly, To be a 'Sickness'
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu May 07, 2015 8:01 pm

Of course this was assumed as just part of what was going on, no one watching paying it too much thought as Ruby tried to hide just how much her "sickness" was affecting her. Phyrra meanwhile seemed to have less of an issue, showing just how skilled she was... though as the fight went on, Crystal would catch a narrowing of the red haired Huntresses eyes as Ruby became more flushed, only for he girl to smirk as she began pushing on her attack... aiming her attack for some sensitive areas, apparently having some idea what was going on as she soon took Ruby down, the petite girl herself laying on her back, heavily panting as she was clearly at her lips, her panties most likely soaked through at this point.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Crystal Nodded "First Point To Team JNPR next fight, Nora Your Hammer is stuck in Hammer Form and you can't use Grenades at all, Weiss You're out of Dust, Please Both of you give me all Your ammo." Once Done She'd Wait for them to get in position "Start!" She continued to Tease Ruby though.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Fri May 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Ruby was helped by Phyrra of course, whom Crystal noticed whisper something to Ruby, whose cheeks burned red before nodding nervously as the red haired huntress slipped off back to her team. The fight was much more close, Weiss having the most trouble given she relied on Dust more then Nora did her grenades. Of course, Ruby tried to pay attention, her thighs rubbing together... Blake also seeming to turn redder, picking up the scent of arousal from her teammate and making it hard to focus.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Crystal looked at PHyrra and motioned her to come over before Whispering "So what were you and my cute little Apprentice talking about."
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sat May 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Phyrra just smiled in turn," Hello Miss Crystal, I just asked Ruby if she'd began learning the TRUE training of being a Huntress is all", the lovely red head admitted, only to lean in closer," I assumed you were the one to train her, my own teacher told me how... skilled you were in such matters", she noted softly and sensually,"... it's been a while though, so if you'd like sometime to test my training or... maybe even help with Ruby's, I certainly wouldn't mind"
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2015 1:38 am

Crystal Raised a Brow and hummed "Maybe, But I've Tapped Ruby's team, To see if they can take it, After that, I'll Test you." She said watching the End Of the Match "Next! Jaune Arc You've Lost your Swords, Yang You're Running low so no Aura use!" She called next.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Sun May 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Weiss looked annoyed, having just loss as her main skill had been denied while Nora happily skipped back to her team," Sounds fine with me... to tell the truth since coming here I've been unable "scratch my itch" so to speak", the red head admitted with a dark blush.
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 10, 2015 8:20 pm

Crystal Gave Weiss back her vials and Nora her Grenades Before Asking "Is That Why You've been hunting Jaune's Dick like a damn Cougar?" With a smirk.
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Tue May 12, 2015 10:28 pm

“Partially, I managed to get a peek at what he’s packing so…”, She flushed here, licking her lips before shaking it off,” B-but yes, I really want to get to teaching him of such things”
MASigma

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Crystal Smiled "The Boy's an Idiot with that sort of stuff, Tie him up and just Ride him and He'll be your's." She advised Slapping Phyrra's "Good Going hope you have some fun though."
eaenidu

Postby MASigma » Thu May 14, 2015 1:42 am

The red head flushed, before nodding as she seemed to take the advice to heart, the fight over as a flushed and panting Blake seemed to have pulled off the win.
MASigma

Previous

Return to Private Games