Learning in the Witching Hour (Urhr93)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Learning in the Witching Hour (Urhr93)

Postby that man » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:02 am

"Just calm down and let me take the lead," Kilae replied, instructing the other girl to leave them be before she began kissing Sae chest, her fingers playing around with her pussy at the same time just to test how sensitive she was, something which she seemed incredibly skilled at.
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Sae looks at the girl going away and then just gives it all up, letting Kilae do what she must as there was no way out apparently, at the same time trying to held any sound that might escape her lips.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:40 pm

"Come on, I want you to join in and have some fun too," Kilae smiled, giving Sae a kiss before standing up, taking her own clothes off quickly...and revealing that she had taken a sword for someone else by the scar she had. "There, does this make you feel more comfortable?"
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Sae receives Kilae's ministrations somewhat awkwardly, though when she takes her clothes off she notices the scar and her large curiosity kicks in, leaning in toward the past injury and inquiring about it <What happened?>
Urhr93

Postby that man » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:19 pm

"Had to defend some of my friends when they we're accused of being a witch," Kilae stopped, the memory seeming to come back to her in full force now. "But enough about that, I'll need you to remain calm now, this next part is going to feel strange."
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:16 pm

Sae nodded at the explanation, before nodding <I... I understand...> and trying to calm herself... something not easy to do, if anything having the opposite effect at least in the beginning, though as she waited for Kilae to finally proceed she began to slowly, very slowly, calm down.
Urhr93

Postby that man » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:27 am

The more that Sae calmed down, the better she felt, the pleasure itself forming a feedback loop as it began to calm her down even more, Kilae actually allowing Sae to unconsciously put her hand up on her breasts, the smile on her face being oddly calming.
that man

Postby Urhr93 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:24 pm

Sae let herself go with the mood, trying to keep calm and welcoming the pleasure, letting Kilae do as she wished to let things proceed as intended.
Urhr93

Previous

Return to Private Games