Bodacious Bonta Booty [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Bodacious Bonta Booty [Cliffracer]

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:36 am

"Unconscious is tempting right now,
so let's go with that."
Melissa replies as they move on.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:55 am

"That's a relief. You wanna be in front?" She stops outside the door to the hallways, stepping a little to the side. "I think letting you have the view might be a little distracting otherwise." She chuckles softly, Naughtyfins following suit at the lewd joke.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:34 am

"It wouldn't really make a difference but I'm sure your outfit wouldn't be anywhere near as distracting as you gunning it naked." She continues to walk aside Aeilah instead, seeming to have her weapon pretty ready for use.

They don't directly find anyone, but they do find what *appears* to be the backside of a hidden door.
There is no indication what they'll find on the other side, though.
No signs, no peepholes they can see from here, no nothings.

They do both hear a cork pop, causing Melissa to reflexively cast a bubble on her person and close surroundings. If Aeilah is fast, she could hug close to Melissa for the same benefits, or she could wait to find out what made the noise.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Aeilah does reflexively press up against Melissa, knowing exactly how a Feca responds to potential danger thanks to living with one for some time. Knowing what the danger is felt less important than being prepared to deal with any danger. Naughtyfins watches the back to ensure they're not being snuck up on, as much as she wants to get in on that action as well.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:25 pm

A little vial ends up bouncing off of the bubble, a little vicious puddle bubbling from the ground where the vial shattered.

Melissa doesn't seem to mind Aeilah going in close, and whispers "Go far.", quickly gripping Aeilah with a small twist, trying to throw her towards the danger if she wants to cooperate it.

She does feel slightly imbued by something Melissa's grip causes, but aside from feeling more durable, she can't tell what might have happened.

She can still resist and stick close, or get flung straight into the darkness where the danger seemed to be.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Good instinct, Aeilah comments to herself about both herself and Melissa. She gives a quiet "Eh?" at Melissa's statement, understanding what she means when she's gripped and starting to be thrown. She decides to work with this, and when she's thrown, she holds her staff horizontally and gives herself a boost with some wind magic to try and clothesline whatever is down the hall.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:21 pm

Aeilah flies into the darkness, and after a brief sound of surprise from ahead, she feels her staff impact with what turns out to be the throat of a Huppermage.

Both her and Aeilah fall to the floor, and Aeilah can hear her mumble something that sounds like a spell underneath her.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:11 pm

"Oh no you don't!"
Aeilah doesn't want this Huppermage to be able to get off one of her spells, partially afraid of her capabilities, not having dealt with them much before. Her means of silencing her is to scramble on top of her and plant her ass on her face. She's unaware of what a Huppermage needs to cast, but she's hoping this'll be good enough.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:13 am

Having an ass on her face, most of what the Huppermage can do is flail her arms about in a panic, seeming quite surprised by Aeilah's measures.

It does seem like her had gestures suggest she's TRYING to cast something, but is having a very hard time due to her restriction of sight and breath.

Despite what Huppermage typically wear, Aeilah can tell this one wears what feels like a dress, rather than pants.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:15 am

Suspicious and lacking awareness of what the Huppermage is trying to do, Aeilah combines an evasive maneuver and a bid to try and interrupt the incantation by somersaulting in to her gut and standing once she's past her feet. If she's allowed this, she shouts to Melissa "M, it's a Hupper! Get in here!" with her back turned, confident she'll have the time to react to anything.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:30 am

Before Aeilah can finish shouting, she feels a swish of air hit her in the face, followed by a really bright light.

Aeilah feels dazzled for a brief moment, and feels the Huppermage spring up behind her to put a hand over her mouth, before she can call for Melissa's aid.

"Hey now hot-shot, let's not be hasty here.~" She whispers, holding a palm up to Aeilah's mask.
Several dazzling lights appear from her palm, almost mesmerising to Aeilah.

"Now hun, wouldn't you just love to help a poor little Lady like Trei here?~" She asks suggestively, her words having a strange effect on Aeilah's mind.

Or did Aeilah want to help her by her own free will all along? Her voice does sound relatively harmless, almost friendly.

Or does it?
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Aeilah grunts, recoiling so she's partially leaning in to the Huppermage when she gets in behind her. That definately makes what is happening to her a bit harder to resist- to her dazzled brain, it's like being hugged from behind by someone she trusts. In a bit of a dreamy mumble, Aeilah asks "You on your way outta here too...? Mm, I'll help you with whateeever you need, Trei." She's unconsciously taken what the huppermage said as some kind of flirtatious pass, that much is clear in her tone of voice. Having Naughtyfins active as a shadow double has that kind of effect on her.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:19 pm

Trei giggles gently, whispering further into Aeilah's dazzled mind.
"Well, we have this bit of trouble that stops us from leaving. That girl in the skirt over there, she doesn't want us to leave, she's keeping us trapped in here."

She giggles gently again "Can you go take her down for little me?" She pleas in an innocent tone.

"Hey, you got them yet?" Melissa asks from about 30 feet away, down the dark corridor.

"I would do ~eeeverything~ if you could do that for me.~" She finishes, letting out a low playful giggle. "If you destroy her clothes - the glowing armband in particular - I will be all yours.~" She adds.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Aeilah's head is swimming as she listens closely to what Trei is saying, her stance partially sinking as her head droops in to the cleavage of the woman behind her. This doesn't help with how her train of thought is being easily conducted by the huppermage, and the promise that's been made to her is all she needs at that point. "Sounds good." She stands at attention and starts heading back down the hall, a lecherous grin on her face.

Naughtyfins, however, is not hypnotized. Since Aeilah's 'incapacitation' is giving her a bit more agency, her grip on Tanya's ass tightens as she hefts the sram on her back. She gives a concerned hum, though, and the look on her glowing dot-eyes seems confused. This is probably the only warning Melissa is getting before Aeilah literally tries to put her on her back to 'take her down".
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Melissa turns to the clone over the humming, making a confused noise before Aeilah suddenly slams into her ass and knocks her into the floor on her stomach.

Melissa does sound pretty surprised by the move, and doesn't take long before she tries to use her reflector to channel something at her mystery assailant, who almost has her head up the back of her skirt at this point.

Trei doesn't seem to emerge alongside her, waiting in amusement over what is happening in front of her.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:49 pm

Aeilah's hands go straight up Melissa's skirt, brushing by her hips and ass as she tries to destroy the feca's belt first by getting her arms underneath it and forcing it apart- and then tries to keep going to get the dress too. She isn't heeding the danger too much, but is giggling eagerly.

Naughtyfins gives an annoyed look to Trei, gesturing between her and Aeilah with one hand. Anticipating she'll have to step in (in her own way), she quickly puts Tanya down in a legs-spread position and gestures between them again. She's preparing a glob of water that'll freeze on contact, just in case she feels like the huppermage is going to pull something. She likes having this moment of freedom, and she's just looking for an excuse to get Trei on the floor.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Trei doesn't seem to want to intervene, as a pop of Melissa's belt buckle can be heard, alongside a short restriction of her dress.

It's easy to tell Melissa is getting frustrated, though Aeilah's hands going up her sides seem to be enough of a distraction for her to not counterattack at the moment.

Tanya simply flops to a side on the floor, asleep.

Trei does notice the clone now, waving gently at it with a little wink and blown kiss.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Aeilah, as a means of further distracting Melissa presses her tongue against her pussy while her head is still there, panties or no panties blocking her. She's intent on just bifurcating that dress with her arms, though.

Naughtyfins has her invitation. The nude and hooded clone approaches Trei with a dominant strut, and in a ploy to quickly establish control, steps in to her to press her thigh up between her legs and grab her butt- and force a kiss, if she's allowed to. Her lips are cold from holding the freezing effect, but she's not making an attempt to use it just yet. It's clearly a test to see if Trei can take it as well as she can dish it out.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Trei wastes no time responding to the straight-up business, taking a hand under one of the thighs to lift it up. She doesn't seem to mind the cold too much, even if it seems like her lips might get stuck to the clone's. Surprisingly, Trei doesn't attack the clone at all, instead grabbing the ass in response.

Melissa's dress tears a bit at the skirt, and her panties don't give too big of a hindrance to Aeilah's tonguework. Even if they did, she could probably tear them apart with her teeth - if she wished to.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Naughtyfins is a little impressed with the sexual confidence Trei has, especially with the sudden advance she made. She pulls back from the kiss after a moment, quite intrigued- and distracted from her original goal of using this to keep Trei's attention. Kneading at the huppermage's ass, she raises her free hand so she can sign out '69' and tilts her head to the side questioningly. She isn't able to speak even when her mouth isn't full of magic water.

Hearing the tear, Aeilah slides her hands back down, quietly saying "Almost... got this..."
She definately doesn't sound like she usually does.
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games