Bodacious Bonta Booty [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Bodacious Bonta Booty [Cliffracer]

Postby Ocfos » Thu May 18, 2017 8:47 pm

"We can't have that, you're too soft to let go of."
Aeilah feels the Sram grab on to her when she tries to crawl away, letting out a giggle that's definitely familiar.

...And then she hears rapid footsteps, followed by the sound of something behind her being hit and breaking.
Melissa seems to have just leap-kicked the Eniripsa in the jaw.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu May 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Aeilah's heart skips a beat. That's definately Tanya. And she's under this Eniripsa's control... which means she herself might be t-

"Oh, thank the masks..." Aeilah slumps down as relief washes over her, but as a cautionary measure she tries not to move, in case she might still be suceptible to the control. "M-Make sure she's unconscious, she could have control of both of us right now..."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 19, 2017 3:10 am

Aeilah feels an increasing urge to tackle Melissa for what she did, a tingle in her spine seeming to follow up on it which almost gives her shivers of pleasure.
Tanya herself is already on her way to do the same, jumping up to latch on to her torso, constricting Melissa's arms in the process.

Whining on the floor is the Eniripsa, who seems to be trying to heal herself from her curled up position on the floor.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 19, 2017 3:25 am

Aeilah is very glad that she's aware of the control attempts, and gladder still that her masks temper her emotions some. If she was in her Ragewolf mask, that urge would've been acted upon VERY swiftly. She stands, hesitating to move.
"Focus on the healer!"

Taking a deep breath to center her mind, she tries to just bodyslam the Eniripsa. Her plan is to attack in ways that she wouldn't be able to easily back out from.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 19, 2017 6:25 am

Aeilah feels a sharp pain from her ass, up her spine as she fights the suggestion creeping on her mind. It's definitely a tough fight for her, which is proving increasingly painful to fight.

Melissa tries to walk towards the Eniripsa, but gets yanked by the face by Tanya, to such a degree she's almost toppling over.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Aeilah leans backwards against the wall making strained noises as she fights the pain, trying at least to drop her Ragewolf to summon a double. At least the clone shouldn't be able to be controlled, that's the hope, anyways... Her clones are seperate entities and hopefully they'll carry her real intent, rather than the one being forced on her.

If it works, the clear-minded wolf is doing what it does best: focusing the healer.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 19, 2017 4:16 pm

As Aeilah drops the double, it takes about a second before it leaps for Melissa's legs, causing her to fall over onto Tanya with a thump, who is still latched on to her.

The Eniripsa is crying. Garbled, but crying.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 19, 2017 5:28 pm

"Ragewolf, no!" Aeilah grumbles as her mask double misbehaves, but she can't dispel her in this state, either. "Tanya, pull it together!"

Aeilah powers through the "discouragement" coursing through her spine, trying her best to use wind magic to force herself to soccer punt the Eniripsa. She really doesn't wanna hurt either of her friends right now.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Aeilah causes a small push to the Eniripsa, only shown through her wings and hair being affected by the wind, but she doesn't seem to have been hurt further by it.

Meanwhile, Ragewolf has started to try and force Melissa's legs apart, whilst trying to get to fuck her.
Melissa responds with a grunt, trying to kick at either of them as the hand moves up on her pelvis.

Tanya has moved on to grope Melissa's chest, her legs keeping Melissa's arms firmly locked to her sides.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 pm

"TANYA! SHAKE IT OFF!" Aeilah is getting very frustrated with herself. This'd be a lot easier to do if she had her Slogturtle mask right now, she could've easily flopped down on this Eniripsa and crushed her! Not to mention the mental fortitude it'd bring with it...

Aeilah jumps straight up, trying her best to straighten in to a lying position to bodyslam the Eniripsa again. The thought of losing more than physical freedom right now is starting to really incite her.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Tanya says nothing, continuing her groping with a pleased giggle. Her eyes definitely don't look like normal, Aeilah can tell that much.

Aeilah manages to land right up against the back of the Eniripsa, but the sheer thought of trying to hurt her makes it feel like her own head is going to explode.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 21, 2017 1:26 am

Aeilah groans in agony, curling up against the Eniripsa. Practically spooning her, as her body unconsciously moves to protect her. "Melissa, you've... gotta wear them out... I can't help... hurts too much... S-steal my double's mask..."

The thoughts of actively hurting the Eniripsa have definately been snuffed from her mind, leaving her to focus solely on doing nothing at all, doing her absolute best to do no harm instead of working against her friend.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Melissa seems unable to do much, her own arms being too restrained, and Aeilah feels the kicks she delivers to her double, impact for impact.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon May 22, 2017 7:43 pm

Aeilah groans quietly, the extra impacts she's feeling starting to literally boot her back in to action. She tries to hug the eniripsa around the neck, slowly tightening so she isn't suddenly forcing more pain onto herself in the action.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed May 24, 2017 11:15 am

Aeilah feels a singe on her hands, the Eniripsa sensing what she's up to, and quickly trying to stop her with a fiery spell brand on her hands.

"No! Hands off of me, slave!" She orders, Aeilah feeling an odd sense of wanting to comply, even though she could probably endure the additional pain of the brand if she wanted to risk it.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu May 25, 2017 8:12 pm

"Eh heh heh... stop what...? I'm just so thankful to have a master!" She grunts her emphasis through her teeth, wanting to make that one word sound about as angry as she's feeling right now. She keeps with her plan, knowing the Eniripsa won't be able to brute force her way through once she's locked in. Either she expends her magic and exhausts herself, or she falls unconscious- that's Aeilah's hope.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu May 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Aeilah feels the sting on her hands increase dramatically briefly, but after a moment of increased pain, she hears a slump of the hands, and all the pain subsides. For now.

Tanya seems to cough a little, before slomping over as well with an audible thump as she practically ragdoll onto Melissa, who is still being teased on the clit by Aeilah's mask double.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu May 25, 2017 9:26 pm

"Ragewolf! Heel! Bad wolf!" Aeilah snaps at her double, tasting what she's doing on her tongue. "Melissa. I think she's unconscious, I don't feel the pain of being controlled anymore. Don't trust it enough to let go."
Aeilah does give a sigh of relief now that the pain has stopped, but she only loosens the sleeper hold a little bit so she doesn't kill the eniripsa.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu May 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Ragewolf poofs almost instantly, leaving the mask covering up Melissa's crotch. She sits up, disorientated a bit.

"I know the bastard, she's the leader and have her head wanted on a plate for the stuff she's done." Melissa hisses, glaring at the Eniripsa.

"She did stuff to you right? Get rid of it before it dries, or she will easily do it again when she wakes up. I'd do it with ease if I had my reflector, but who knows where the hell they keep their weapons..." She grunts a bit, throwing the mask over with an underhand throw.
It's still a little slick from Melissa, it seems.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu May 25, 2017 9:43 pm

"Seriously? Good. Maybe if we march her out of here we won't have to power our way through this place." She tucks her mask back on to her belt, making a Naughtyfins double in exchange. She's not gonna say it out loud because she finds it embarassing, but her plan is to just have her double give her a healing enema to wash out the potion. Once she's done, she'll do the same for Tanya.
"You might've noticed, but that sram she was controlling is the friend I've been looking for. Ugh, I'm a little mad this is how she's been treated..."
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games