Bodacious Bonta Booty [Cliffracer]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Bodacious Bonta Booty [Cliffracer]

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 2:32 pm

"Do you need the sensual touch of an Eniripsa?" the Eni asks as Aeilah is on the way to the next room, but it seems to have been aimed at Melissa who just left the other room.

"I'll be fine, but I really need my reflector to be more effective." She mumbles, heading into her next room.

As Aeilah heads into her next room, she sees a Cra strapped to a table, it being quite obvious she's been fucked, despite still being dressed. Her tits are exposed from her pulled-up top, and she seems to be dripping from a recent climax.

But Aeilah sees nobody else in the room.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 2:54 pm

There is too much evidence of someone just being here for Aeilah to be comfortable, especially with the current campaign they have going on. She sneers and looks up then checks the corners a bit better. She's suspicious that a sram that is not her friend is currently lurking in here.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Aeilah can't see anyone, but she definitely feels watched. Suddenly, she hears the sliding door slam behind her, casting the room into darkness.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Aeilah curses softly and changes to her Ragewolf mask, allowing her to make a small fire in her hand to light the room with as she backs in to a corner.
"Hiding in the shadows, so you make the whole room dark. I'd hold on tight, I might need to move fast."
She's staying on her toes, ready to lash out if she detects any movement not from herself or the Eni... or the cra.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 4:18 pm

As Aeilah is in the corner, she feels a set of hands on her thighs, followed by a long lick of a tongue against her puss. It's coming from behind, so the person must have been in the corner she was backing into.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Aeilah shudders and whines out in suprise, her mask directing her to 'attack' by pressing her ass further towards the mystery person and trying to sit on them. Before she gets too violent, Aeilah decides it'd at least be best to switch back to her Classic mask, sacrificing the light for a better mood.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 4:48 pm

Aeilah ends up falling on her ass, which lands on the face of the person behind her. It seems they don't mind, because they keep at it, even starting to knead the back of her thighs eagerly.

She can feel the Eniripsa tightening her grip, her wings giving small glimpses of light as they flutter nervously every few seconds.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 4:52 pm

"K-keep flapping your wings, I'm... sitting on someone, but I can't find them..."
Aeilah can't keep herself from grinding her hips in to the mystery person's face, trying to feel in front of herself to try and find their body. The thigh rubbing alongside the hands on her chest are REALLY turning her on.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue May 09, 2017 5:00 pm

Aeilah can't quite see the person, as she's got the source of light behind her. She does however feel a tongue dig into her, as well as teasing her clit alongside the oddly sensual thigh rubbing.
As she grinds her hips, it only seems to encourage who she's sitting on.

Aeilah manages to grab a handful of bare tit by fondling in the dark.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Aeilah whines again, leaning forward over the person. She keeps a hand on her boob, but tries to feel for her thigh to try and figure out how this person is laying.. "Sh-she's definately eating me out right now... Can you... show her an eniripsa's touch? I... have her head. S-still sensitive."
Aeilah really can't keep herself from enjoying this, it's happened too fast for her to start devising a takeover plan.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu May 11, 2017 6:11 am

The Eniripsa seems to perk up at that. "Oooh! Which kind???" She asks almost too eagerly. Aeilah feels her grip on her chest tighten slightly.

Meanwhile whoever's beneath her definitely feels like their feet are beside them, as if she got pushed down from a position where she was sitting on her knees, and her feet just got forced outwards.
It doesn't sound nor feel like she's complaining - Aeilah definitely sure about the latter.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu May 11, 2017 10:10 pm

"The sexy kind! J-just hurry..."" Aeilah modifies her grip so she's holding one of the sram's ankles to the floor, essentially just making sure she's pinned in this awkward position. Her other works at the boob, almost finding herself helplessly grinding against this person's face. "You'd signal if you were Tanya, right?" Aeilah asks the sram, hoping for the best.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat May 13, 2017 3:10 pm

"But then I can't enjoy your tits!" The Eniripsa protests.

Aeilah feels a slap on her butt, but nothing further than already being eaten out.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat May 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Aeilah squeaks quietly when she's spanked, not ENTIRELY sure if that counts as a signal, but her guard has officially been lowered. "F-fine, fine. If you have any magic that's good for fatigue, I-I'd prepare it... As payment, you can do as you wish with my chest."
Aeilah is giving quiet pants as she endures her position, not having the faculties to switch to the mask that'd let her 'retaliate' so to speak. At least it's nice to get so soon after giving.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun May 14, 2017 1:22 am

"Fatigue? Awwh, but that's no fun!" She huffs in protest, giving a squeeze.

She doesn't seem like she wants to do anything.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun May 14, 2017 1:52 am

Aeilah whines again with that squeeze, shuddering some. "It'll-- haah-- be worth it if I get to keep having fun... instead of... needing to rest... on my face... on the floor..."
Aeilah is getting very close now, her thighs are starting to tighten some on the mystery sram's head, though not quite in the position to have them serve as earmuffs. Aeilah can't keep upright anymore and collapses forward on to the sram, leaving her more or less in her mercy.
Aeilah cums not too much later, nearly screaming out as she squirts, dousing the sram's face unless she decided to catch the girlcum.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Aeilah lands with her head practically on the puss of the Sram, causing her pelvis to shudder lightly in surprise. She feels pretty slicked up herself, as Aeilah manages to make a squishy noise when she impacts with her cheek.

The Eniripsa gives a small giggle, having fallen forward with her. She hears a cork on a vial pop.
"You're a cute one, maybe you'll serve me as well?" She asks in an oddly giddy tone.

It doesn't take more than a moment before Aeilah feels the vial's opening on her ass, giving her very short time to react if she wants to stop herself from most likely getting it poured into her hole.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu May 18, 2017 3:06 pm

"E-Excuse me?" The oddness of the question and the sudden shock of betrayal keep Aeilah from trying to defend herself in time, and she grimaces as she realises immediately that she just let something happen to her.
How could I not have thought of the possibility of someone pretending to be a prisoner...
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu May 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Aeilah feels a shiver as a cold liquid seeps into her ass from the vial, feeling oddly numbing as it spreads, but at the same time she can still feel and move everything.

It's slow, but she feels like her ass isn't part of her momentarily.

The Eniripsa pats the bottle's butt a few times, before pulling it out again with a pop.

"Now I get the cute one for myself!" She giggles happily, even though Aeilah can easily still move and act.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu May 18, 2017 6:23 pm

"It's kinda worrying when someone says things like that..." Aeilah tries dragging herself forward off of the Sram, a little tired of having her face against this soaked pussy. Her plan is to get back over the wood floor to roll over and lay on the eniripsa... if it works.
cliffracer

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games